Community > Posts By > pringle4570

pringle4570's photo
Tue 03/10/15 09:14 AM
Generic response I think.
Depends on both man and woman.
An older man normally still has a sex drive well into his 70.
Not so often amongst women.

Clearly if lust is not in the equation, men prefer older women. If lust rears its beautiful head, men prefer those that enjoy it too.

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/19/15 10:54 AM
Real from A few months ago. Flesh, blood, bone, all hair, all teeth, no gel, perfume, plastics, grey, makeup or trickery.

Just one old 69 year old looking for a lovely lady some 20 years younger!

:smile:

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/19/15 10:53 AM
Real from A few months ago. Flesh, blood, bone, all hair, all teeth, no gel, perfume, plastics, grey, makeup or trickery.

Just one old 69 year old looking for a lovely lady some 20 years younger!

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/19/15 10:49 AM
My Account shows two new matches but for the life of me I can only see one. Anybody else not......he he ....seen this?

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/19/15 01:30 AM

i had skype
one time before
in the past
i had no one
on my friends list
and someone tried
to talk to me
had no clu
who that person
was or even how
they found me

i wont use it

That's kinda funny to a computer saavy person in the IT field. There are privacy settings within TOOLS that you SHOULD SET yourself, not just keep the installed settings.

I remember when yahoo and netmeeting first came out with the video conferencing. Whoa what a show! Anybody could see you online. I was trying to set up my mother to video with my brother and her eyes got super huge at one willy that just popped in. rofl

Perfectly right. Sorry folks, but I do not hold with people who hide in the shadows......same really as post here with no pics. How many times have you read "No pic, no speak"? Same applies to skype.

No ladies, why jazz yourself up? Just be yourself. That is one of the benefits of skype! What you see is what you get!

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/19/15 01:19 AM

No one's ever asked me to Skype, but it would depend, as it does require one to give out personal information.

Much for the same reason I don't trust anyone that asks me to "yahoo message," I would feel leery of Skype. If someone isn't willing to use the message system built into the core of the dating site to bring me to a point of being comfortable with them, then I automatically assume that they are up to no good.

I guess what I'm saying is trust has to be built, and if someone isn't willing to understand that I'm not ready to go that far yet, then they weren't for me.

Exactly and well said. Cripes we all need to use a little common sense no?

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/19/15 01:14 AM

One of the biggest reasons is that Skype is used by scammers.

If you're on Skype you can't report inappropriate behaviour and you can't report them to the monitoring team.

By the way it gives them access to your e mail address too, think of the implications of that particular situation.

Quite incorrect. Let's unravel all this misinformation.

You can report them to SKYPE as 'Innapropriate'

It does not give them access to your email - use a pseudonym and do not adda telephone number.

You are either a very frightened lady or hiding from something.

pringle4570's photo
Mon 02/16/15 04:07 AM
'What' is rude and not English. Pardon if you don't understand.

For the simpletons, I asked why more men ask to be rated than do women.
Are the men uncertain of themselves or do they admire themselves in the mirror too often?

pringle4570's photo
Mon 02/16/15 03:53 AM
Wot pics......naught to see!

pringle4570's photo
Mon 02/16/15 03:46 AM
Eight out of Please rate me requests come from men, boys, ????.
How so. Are men that so overwhelmed by themselves or others?

pringle4570's photo
Mon 02/16/15 03:34 AM
Jaan, honesty is obviously not your greatest asset. You may have been 3 when you left Kenya but Idi Amin was never the ruler there and he never seized property there.

Your opinion really does not reflect what you have written in your profile!

pringle4570's photo
Mon 02/16/15 01:58 AM
Oohhhhhh. Rats! Well they get sick too you know. Rats get twomoors, we get three so I suppose that make things a little more difficult to create.

All goes to improve the quality of our Jeans....they get less tear and last a little longer.

Scientific enough?

pringle4570's photo
Sun 02/15/15 05:08 AM
JKNYFF, yep. Take a pic, upload it to your PC desktop. Go to your account and profile, at browse make screen smaller and select the pic on your desltop. Enter that and Bob's your Auntie.

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/12/15 05:27 AM
IM does not work for me....why so dear sir?

pringle4570's photo
Thu 02/12/15 05:11 AM
profile is pringle4570