Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Mon 08/23/21 03:34 PM
Just viewed your profile and it's all there

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 10:11 PM

An ex is writing to me after 3 1/2 years. Should I write back? I don't know.

He's an ex for a reason.. unless you separated on a friendly basis I wouldn't.

no photo
Mon 07/26/21 04:15 AM
I've often wondered what females feel during sex.. I could possible have up to 3 guys in that time..haha

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 07:24 PM
It seems to be working for you so keep it up.. as you say it helps balance the stresses of your hospital work.

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 03:40 PM

Good to know your busy helping others.. your also making me feel cold.. are you one of those "icebergs" who swim in the ocean during Winter.
I swim in summer but surf all year round but thank goodness for thermal wetsuits biggrin

It sure sounds like your passionate.. it's gotta be helping with your mind and body.

no photo
Thu 07/22/21 02:52 AM
Good to know your busy helping others.. your also making me feel cold.. are you one of those "icebergs" who swim in the ocean during Winter.

no photo
Wed 07/21/21 05:10 PM
That's nice.. thank you.. yeah, it's all flared up again with covid. I'm out in the country so as safe as I can be. Hope your doing ok.

no photo
Tue 07/20/21 09:01 PM
If that "Aussie boy" doesn't come back I'll take his place.. I could do with some of those...

no photo
Sun 07/18/21 04:57 AM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sun 07/18/21 04:58 AM

Feeling good about not coloring my hair anymore. I'm letting it go.

I think that's a good decision cat.. natural is always best in my book. It was always nice seeing your photo but I guess you have your reason's why you aren't posting it.

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 05:18 AM
Scrubs included..

I'm doing ok but was diagnosed with Emphysema over 12 months ago.. came as a shock but learning to live with it.

I live in central Victoria, North of Bendigo. The regional areas have been pretty good. Had a long lockdown last year but doing well this year. Lot of people moving out of Melbourne, buying in regional areas to get away from the constant lockdowns. Which is pushing house prices up.

Hope you well out of any hotspots over there. I guess you may have had to treat some who were really sick with it. From memory I don't think there were a real lot of cases so you may not have. Anyway.. stay safe.

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 03:15 AM
I'm sure you would always look good Blondey whatever your wearing.

I know women keep saying.. my eyes are up here.. but a nice pair of breasts are very hard not to look at. I prefer small to medium breasts, large ones don't do anything for me.

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 03:08 AM
I agree with Blondey.. I haven't been on here for sometime and always thought Cat was a stunning girl.. I miss seeing her. I guess she has her reasons why no photo.

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 02:57 AM
I like a woman to be dressed in a simple elegant style.. whether she has breasts or not. For her to look and feel sexy in her own mind. Less is more in my book.

no photo
Mon 04/19/21 04:08 AM
It's a taboo topic.. shhhh

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 02:33 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and comments.. Just dressing to be comfortable in yourself and to be yourself seems to be what most women do.

no photo
Tue 09/03/19 11:35 PM
You can match me up with you cat..

no photo
Tue 09/03/19 11:33 PM
Do women change their appearance or dress differently if they are keen on a guy to get his attention? Do you change your hair style, wear shorter/longer dresses/skirts, do you start wearing a bra or leave it off etc.
What is your plan of "attack"?

no photo
Thu 06/20/19 03:09 PM

I think men are attracted to eye shadow/liner and lip color, but don't want to admit it. I haven't worn any makeup at all in 1 1/2 years and no man looked at me.
Just from your photo cat I think you are a beautiful girl and I agree with you either none or a little makeup is what I like. But for those women that think putting it on thick makes them look more beautiful they should look in the mirror a bit deeper..

The sickly smelling perfumes are a turn off for me as well, I like a nice light floral one.

no photo
Tue 04/30/19 03:05 PM
I can't remember the last time I flirted with a woman. I would feel nervous at first and if the lady was open to it I guess we would both enjoy it more and who knows what may happen after that.. can I smell wedding cake???

no photo
Thu 04/04/19 01:24 PM
Oh you are naughty Blondey.. my kind of puppies.. mmmm

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19