If she wasn't so damn far, I'd be much more inclined

She's so damn far away and so damn attractive...:heart:

So far away from me.
So far I just can't see.
So far away from me.
You're so far away from me.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:43 PM
Ewwwww. It looks like it's been stepped on.

Icky sticky mess...

Saw this elsewhere on the web...

Gummy bear rug....

laugh laugh laugh laugh

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:21 PM
Edited by DadCat on Wed 03/18/15 10:22 PM
My first kiss of someone I loved as an adult was when I was 19.

She was the first woman I dated. We had been holding hands and talking a lot after going for a walk. We sat on a green wooden porch swing at the back of her house. It was dark outside on a warm summer night. Her parents were inside watching the TV.

I remember we both turned to look at each other with our eyes locked. Her eyes had mesmerized me from the day we met. They positively twinkled like the stars that night in the darkness. I was very nervous. I kissed her just as the TV laugh track kicked in on the TV inside. It helped relieve the nervousness of that moment. There were many more sweet kisses to come but I will always remember our time on that green porch swing.

:heart: ((LaVonne)):heart:

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:03 PM
My prayers and understanding for you (((Maria))) at this time.flowerforyou

I am so sorry for your loss.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 09:59 PM
Welcome to mingle.

Welcome.....I think....you grammar is written in true African style....so lets see how this plays out....whoa spock

Yes, I feel the same about my most recent unsolicited pen pal.
http://mingle2.com/user/view/10488388
Thanks for the tip.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 09:04 PM

Oh, I really like how they put in their profiles that a woman that they date will always be number 2 to their kids and never walk beside them. Lovely.

In fairness, this requirement appears in the profiles of both genders.

What's wrong with that? Peoples kids should come before anyone and everyone!

I do not choose this rigid path. If we consider the relationship of a loving couple with children, there are always choices made by both parents regarding the welfare of the children. I believe that any married couple with children must also make sacrifices in favor of their children. That's why there are such services called 'respite care' for parents regardless of status. I believe this scenario would also be true for a new woman in a relationship with a single father.

I would ask those who use the word 'interfere' in referring to the dynamic between the children and a new partner to avoid the pitfall of assigning a numeric priority to either.

Why wouldn't a true single dad want a mother figure for his children?

I would want my child to be able to see a healthy and loving relationship between myself and another woman. I want that relationship to be a positive role model for their future relationships. I would want her to be a 'mother' figure for my child.

I would ask those that view the new woman as a replacement mother for the father's children to read my words in the previous paragraph carefully.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:29 PM
Edited by DadCat on Wed 03/18/15 08:30 PM
I appreciate everyone participating here so far. The response has been much greater than it was back in 2008. Thank youflowerforyou.

Please keep contributing. I know I am busy searching out some of these names. I guess I should add archeology to my profile interests laugh.

If anyone wants see the original archive, here it is.
Back then this website was called 'Just Say Hi' so if you see JSH, that is what they are referring to.
I love TLAs pitchfork.

http://mingle2.com/topic/108371

You will find most of the people have come and gone from here yet their contributions remain. C'est la vie...

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:15 PM

Now.. 2 straight guys.. Hhhaa..
Well.... We need a new thread.. rofl

Ok, I see a new topic in your future, Sassy.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 11:35 AM
Hello and welcome.

I am sure you will find many who fit that description.

My best to you in what you seek.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:50 AM
Thank you!:heart: I state similar words in my profile.

And thank you to the rest who focus on the topic and ignore the sideshow.:heart:

I do appreciate REAL GENTLEMEN.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:54 AM
Edited by DadCat on Wed 03/18/15 01:55 AM
It was only a matter of time before ^^^ derision ^^^ showed up.

heavy sigh.....

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:13 AM

Ashton Kutcher love

Very nice Ambuh. I see you have been here since before the original thread was posted. Thanks for sticking around.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:57 AM
I keep coming back to read all the positive responses from the women here. I am humbled and heartened blushing.

This man appreciates the many words of praise drinker .

Thank you.

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:47 AM
Hello and welcome.

Well...where do I start.....bigsmile

Just send him the link to you :heart: room:heart: , Mikey. That will give him plenty of answers :smile:

DadCat's photo
Wed 03/18/15 12:44 AM
Hello and welcome to mingle.

Taipei is a great city. I had an enjoyable experience there many years ago. The National Museum was great.

I wish you the nest in what you seek here.

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/17/15 08:46 PM
Resurrected from Tuesday 04/22/08.

Lady Gaga. I find her very interesting and fascinating.

I watched her sing the Sound of Music soundtrack recently. Very nicely done.

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/17/15 07:14 PM
Resurrected from Friday 04/25/08.

I was 6 and in first grade. :heart: I remember how much fuss was made about it by others in the class. I felt so proud.

She moved away to another town during the summer. I called her on a pay phone in church on Sundays. The rest of the memories of her have faded away now.

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:37 PM
Still waters run deep.

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:01 PM

it would be for dessert bigsmile

I never have dessert before I have dinner.

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:58 PM

Anybody in philly that want to have fun or have a good conversation over coffee

eagles....booooo... at least yall have a good running back now...

welcome to mingle

And she disappeared. Maybe she's with the running back...lol

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25