Community > Posts By > N8Short

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:49 PM

what's wrong with bein' shallow?

isn't that what they teach us?

seriously, though, he's right. there are a lot of shallow people across the globe

not territorial.

Sure... there's shallow people, there's child molesters, there's allot of effed up people ALL over the world... I don't see any point in dwelling on it. It's nonsense. Start thinking about the not shallow people, the good women, the good men. Eff the shallow, and eff the haters and eff the people who call other people shallow just because they don't get what they want from them.
That's my two cents and it can buy allot! :wink:

wel their still shallow
gotta love society?

Well, my point is... That maybe you would have this problem anywhere you go... Maybe the problem is you???
I'm not trying to be mean, really, I'm not. I live in the land of shallow in California.... I know what it's like. You just gotta forget about the negative people or people in general influencing your moods and your emotions... I guarantee that if you start thinking less about finding someone to love... You're chances will improve and you wont be going into every situation thinking the worst of people. No expectations, no obligations, no drama, no complaining or crying.... This is what women want especially in the beginning.... They want to know that you can handle everything that life throws at you and still have the nuts to smile at them at the end of the day and show them you care. If you come out of the gate swinging everytime.. Well... Never mind... I've got friends to make... Good luck Caris... You need it.

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:41 PM

what's wrong with bein' shallow?

isn't that what they teach us?

seriously, though, he's right. there are a lot of shallow people across the globe

not territorial.

Sure... there's shallow people, there's child molesters, there's allot of effed up people ALL over the world... I don't see any point in dwelling on it. It's nonsense. Start thinking about the not shallow people, the good women, the good men. Eff the shallow, and eff the haters and eff the people who call other people shallow just because they don't get what they want from them.
That's my two cents and it can buy allot! :wink:

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:33 PM
Edited by N8Short on Fri 01/18/08 02:34 PM
I like em allllllll!! :)
bigsmile drinker smokin smooched glasses :smile: laugh love :tongue: :wink: flowerforyou blushing devil

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:32 PM
I am ENTJ....
I don't know what that means, but I had fun filling that thing out :)

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:30 PM
Probably be in the spirit world sick
How did everyone get in my room?? lol

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:27 PM

maybe you can buy her a big gulp.......or a slurpy!!:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

ah ok
do you try to be funny? or like to be lame?
laugh

Sorry, I can't resist, besides I think Gypsy is cool...
I think YOU need to look at your own posts and REALLY read what you are writing to people that you don't know....
Then ask yourself WHY you can't find someone to love you....
You think American women are not shallow... Try living in California buddy.... I guarantee you'll go home CRYING! Unless you play guitar or sell cocaine or something.

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:22 PM

could it be mind games?...or....fill in the blank...

Not all women play mind games... So I would have to go with.... -Too complex lol. I like being able to figure things out, but then again... the search for the answer is more fun than the solution, but I still like to reach a summit at some point lol.
Not to mention, I can't have sex without them soooooo drinker flowerforyou love brokenheart bigsmile laugh

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:37 PM

And I am a hippie sort as well. That would be why you seem to be the kind of person I'd get along with.

I wonder if you've ever done a Myers-Briggs personality type indicator test. And you wouldn't be a Scorpio, would you?

Gemini and no, but I love taking personality tests and IQ tests... Any test where you CAN'T get a wrong answer is MY kinda test lol...
You gotta link to this test?

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:36 PM

Nice. Shows attitude. But honestly I'm not sure I like being flipped off :tongue:

Just sayin ............ smokin

I can dig it... These days... I have mended my ways... Now I just give the "Thumbs Down" I believe it to be a little less of an impact, but it still gets the point across lol :)
I would never flip YOU off Fade, yer cool....
I just hate the paparazzi. Always in my business and stuff laugh

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:31 PM
Just trying to help... Keep crying on the forum... See how far it gets ya :)
Women are women the whole world over. We will never understand them we can only accept them and work at tryin to understand. I'm just giving you some insight. I wont crash your weepin anymore :) Sorry.

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:23 PM

just goes to show American girls arent quite shallow i suppose
and local girls here just lie about wanting love, instead their true purpose is finding bigger ****

Little secret... Try letting loose and stop worrying about finding your soul mate... Women don't want a guy that's going to put them in the place of his "Soul Mate" just because they take notice of your plights. Besides, one must know their own soul before they can find a mate for it. `You need some more YOU time before trying to get seriously involved.... GO GET LAID! I'm sure someone will do ya if that is all you look for... It will get your mind off the opposite sex for a while whilst you GET OVER IT.
You know how many people never find their soul mate.. Some people have "Soul Mates" and are miserable. Some people have "soul mates" and have sex once a year. Even if you meet someone,... Your so called "Soul Mate", you're still alone my friend. The only one who can really relate completely to YOU is YOU and nothing can change that. We are attracted to those who can relate the most closely to us and our personalities. You just seem to be grasping at straws so you can say you have a "Soul Mate" Try having friends... not soul mates.. You'll find some stay, some leave, some you kick the eff out... Such is life.. Grow up.
Sorry for being an asshole brokenheart

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:06 PM

I like the shot with the fingers and the sneer. Very shmexy.

That was my good friends Wedding :)
We're kinda punk... Kinda hippie sorts smokin

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:02 PM
That's an AWESOME song!!
I don't claim to practice anything but music and keeping my ego on low heat.... I can't say I never lie, I can't say that I'm not brutally honest though either...
But it is an amazing tune. Depeche Mode has allot of great material...

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:59 PM
I was thinking of putting pics up of my pecs.... But I don't have photoshop at the house... I'm working on my body shots... digitally laugh

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:57 PM

Can you post any positive topics??
I always see downer posts from you and I don't come here that often. I'd like to see something to the nature of "HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, CUZ I SURE DO!" Now that's a post!! lol
drinker

You always look like you're having a blast...

Now a pity party is still a party... drinker

But I don't wanna go to one... I'm goin' dancin' tonight... pigtails and a cowboy hat! Two-steppin' madness wooohooo drinker

YEAH... Me thinks Deltasissy knows how to have a good time :wink:

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:54 PM
I loves you guys!! :)
I'd probably say that even if you hated my profile just cuz you were being honest lol :wink:

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:53 PM
Can you post any positive topics??
I always see downer posts from you and I don't come here that often. I'd like to see something to the nature of "HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, CUZ I SURE DO!" Now that's a post!! lol
drinker

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:50 PM
You said groovin...
That rocks! :)
I'm thinking I remind you of.........
ME! :) drinker

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:48 PM

Is it so difficult to be polite enough to respond to someone's email? Even if you are not interested in friendship, what is so hard about being polite enough to respond and say thanks but no thanks? What has happened to common courtesy these days? I believe in treating someone as I wish to be treated, so I politely let people know if I am interested in them or not. I like making friends with anyone, so that is okay. I hardly turn anyone down in real life, just seems there is less people who want to be friends even though it is says so in their profile. If someone has taken the time to write, at least be kind enough to respond even if you are not interested in anything. Just be nice about it.

I haven't had that experience here as I am still fairly new and haven't really written to more than a couple of people. I just think it may be a good idea to bring attention to being kind.

Thanks for listening to my "rant". Here's to making new friends.. drinker

My only thought would be this....
It's a pretty whacky and dangerous world out there and even on here. You never REALLY know the people you are dealing with and what they are capable of.... This being said... Some people might have some personal experience and have set up personal "Defenses"... This might be one of them.... Not everyone can handle "Polite" you know. It's just easier to not get involved if you KNOW you don't want to be involved.
That's my take... And with this logic, you can say... "It's cool, no worries. It's all in good fun anyways so let's just get over it?" I hope that reads as polite as I meant it to sound drinker

N8Short's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:41 PM

Hi everyone. drinker drinker

I had the weirdest of dreams last night.

Dreamt I was eating a 7lb marshmallow. Woke up and my friggin' pillow was missing. bigsmile

that is to funni laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

are you bloated ???????

Did you wake up with cotton mouth??
Or just a little down ha ha