Community > Posts By > N8Short

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:21 AM

Well it's more than I know happy

I only know how to cuss people out in Spanish and German... You know.. The essentials lol

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:20 AM

Damn not sure I want someone in my room that much N8

Why huh??? You afraid they might hear you fart huh miss PERFECT!! :) lol
Sorry, my sense of humor has gone to the potty, I think I need some sleep lol

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:18 AM

heart butt...monkey man...get a room...(with a camera)

Huh?? Those kinky cats totally hijacked my seasons greetings post with filthy naughtiness... WITHOUT INVITING ME EVEN LOL :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:16 AM

Ok so Mono says it's the crazy chocolate chicken...

N8 says to unplug it

And WM says ask my soulmate.. Hmmm eenie, meenie, minie,moe I pick N8!!!

Or just hire yourself a translator lol! :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:14 AM

Gypsy shhh the smothering is for the "death, murder, kill" forum...
Shhhhhhhh youre giving me ideas!!!devil devil devil devil

British Columbia is AWESOME!!! More so for me than you cuz you live there :)
I visited quite some time ago and loved it... Closest thing to Europe without leaving the continent...
You guys still have them "Cough-e-shops" up there wink wink.. :)
oh you mean cannabais clubs???? I think there are some in Vancouver but they are forever being shut down.......there are many in San Francisco though if you want that.....smokin drinker

We actually have dispensaries in So cal... Just curious... Not really interested, but I was just wondering if they did start taking action...

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:13 AM

Gypsy thinks i'm coollaugh laugh laugh

She don't think, she know it yo!! :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:12 AM

LMAO yes I took the Ortega most every day.. funny story there... apparently both the axles in my car were bad and ready to go... The mechanic told me that I was lucky it was both, had it been just one then over the mountain I would have been.. Very comforting... Ahh lived in Laguna Niguel loved it.. I think I like Lake Forest better though.. They just redid the shopping area on El Toroa and the restaurants are really good not to meantion the shoe stores.. happy

I was going to move down there, but the company I basically let use and abuse me for 6 years was holding out on me, so I split... Now I'm doing the school thing.. I figure I'm too smart to let other people tell me what to do... :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:11 AM

Gypsy shhh the smothering is for the "death, murder, kill" forum...
Shhhhhhhh youre giving me ideas!!!devil devil devil devil

British Columbia is AWESOME!!! More so for me than you cuz you live there :)
I visited quite some time ago and loved it... Closest thing to Europe without leaving the continent...
You guys still have them "Cough-e-shops" up there wink wink.. :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:08 AM

Very "rough"...

I'm in a nicer neighborhood... Off the golf course and what not, but it is pretty dreggy lol. I never have a problem... Almost got car jacked by a tweaker dame with a 22 once, but that was it... It was an eye opener lol.

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:05 AM

The rest of that was Spanish sub-titles

Try unpluggin it and pluggin it back in... If there is a button on yer remote that sez SAP.... Push it :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:04 AM
Not to mention that Riverside is home to some of the biggest dregs of southern California... IE in general... I like to consider myself a diamond in the rough, but I'm still in the rough ha ha

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:02 AM

Yes that's what we have to worry about after the fires, the mudslides.. The Spectrum, I love that place.. Well not as much now as a few years ago.. That was one heck of a drive no? I lived in Lake Elsinore for a summer caring for my grandparents and that drive to work every day about killed me.. :cry:

It killed my truck lol!! Toll roads suck... You probably came through the mountain? That's a wicked one too especially behind big trucks.. Yeah, I'm happier now not driving, but I would probably rather live in Lake Forest, Laguna area than the Riv anyway... It's dusty ha ha.

And the question was:
Have you ever met someone that you thought was cool and then started talking to them one on one and realized they weren't as cool as ME!! lol! :)

N8Short's photo
Thu 01/03/08 12:00 AM

is everyone doing tonight?

Feeling kinda irie!! :) I just got the first season of "The Universe". Enlightening stuff

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:58 PM

Wow I listen to you guys talk and I say to myself "myself, WTF?"

I talk to myself too, but I usually have an answer :)

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:57 PM

Exactly S1owhand...

N8- LOL you're silly... Oh btw did you hear we're getting horrible rain the next few days... Don't forget your umbrella!

YEAH!! About effin time I say... My lips are sooo chapped!! lol. We need a good soaking! I didn't even realize you lived in Lake Forest until I just check you out... CHECK YOU OUT BOO! lol.
I used to work down there for like 6 years. I ate lunch at the spectrum almost every day... CHAMPS... Tasty!! :)
I love the rain and am looking forward to it... I just hope it start nice and then lets us have it... Limit the mudslide... Pray for steady slopes eh?

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:53 PM

LOL I'm pickin' up what you're throwin' down N8

You smell what I'm stepping in -HA HA
Eh? Doll Face lol
(I love that term of endearment!) lol

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:52 PM

Do they have kids in the house?

If so, you have a duty of care to those kids, they are subjected to child abuse, being in the same house domestic violence is occurring and you know about it.

If there are kids in that house, family services need notifying.

Amen to that one, I grew up in a effed up environment... I turned out damn fine, but I wouldn't say I was nurtured at all in my younger years... Only when grandma took me in and gave me a better environment... Lucky she wasn't too late... If kids are in the house... CALL THE COPS!

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:49 PM

LOL um how much money is riding on it?

I'm sorry, I'm a nerdy musician, we don't have money and we hardly ever gamble with what little we do get :P
LOL

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:44 PM

Thanks N8 I'll try and if I don't be assured I won't post the pic :wink:

You better you better you bet!! :)

N8Short's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:41 PM

It is but it's nice to fling horse pucky together.. I've found that there are some really fun people on here.. A lot of bs'ers and weirdo's too but the real one's call them out and well I'm not mean spirited but sometimes like tonight we've poked innocent fun ok not so innocent but fun that wasn't malicious... Don't be so shy N8, life's short... hah the pot calling the kettle black lol I'm shy too.. .

We're both shy and drop dead gorgeous!!
We have so much in common lol :)
Yeah, I am fully aware of all the phonies and fakes, stalkers and creepos and what not. It's always a good source of entertainment... I don't care other people hating on em, I wont though. I'm a lover, not a fighter... AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!!! LOL jk. It's all fun though... :) I like communications of all kinds...
I'm a Gemini lol!! :)
Yer sooper cool though Princess... Keep that smile on! :)