Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:23 AM
* "On April 30, 2015, Kevin Moore, one of the witnesses who filmed Gray's arrest, was arrested at gunpoint following what Moore described as "harassment and intimidation" by police.
* Moore stated he had cooperated with police, and gave over his video of Gray's arrest for investigation. He claimed, despite aiding in the investigation, his photo was made public by police for further questioning.[53]
* Moore was released from custody the next day, but two other individuals who were arrested along with Moore remained in custody.[54]
* The same day as Moore's arrest, medical examiners reported Gray sustained more injuries as a result of slamming into the inside of the transport van, "apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

** medical examiners, I guess they were not on the police payroll :banana:

** Great example of policing. drinker drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 08:59 AM

* Welcome to Mingle kathlynsultan waving

** K-pop is fun :banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 08:56 AM

* laugh laugh

* All-in-a-day.

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 08:42 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/24/16 08:44 AM
* No problem in capitalists havens like Salvador, Honduras or Haití?

* Venezuela has been a disaster since they found oil. Best thing they

can do is hand over the country to be managed by the US.laugh laugh laugh laugh

* Fact, that the countries with the highest standards of living in the

world are all social democratic countries. :banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:10 AM

what do you usually think when you read this
in a profile..

or when you read

I need an understanding woman

or an understanding man..

* A hint that they are still having problems with their sex change. " Are you understanding " haha!

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 05/20/16 12:08 PM

those Administrators would get Cannibbling-Fits if they saw what stuff we used to bring to School!:laughing:

Every Fall,before the Fall Youth-Rifle Championships,our Teacher would bring his Military Rifle to School,so we could do Target-practice with the same Weapon used in the Championships!
He would go home,and we did Practice with the Weapon until the Custodian came by to lock up for the Night!laugh

our ag teacher took us hunting a few times... and we had to ride in the back of a pickup to get there...with our shotguns...
Every pick-uo truck in our high school parking lot had a gun rack in it...a filled gun rack during hunting season.
In fact, some of the teachers had em too

Imagine those simpering Fools of today if they saw that?laugh

he wouldn't be able to teach anymore, maybe...grumble

offtopic I have one in public and one in private. Both schools have about 700 students. The public school has zero male teachers, principal and V.P. are both male. At the private school about half the teachers are male.
** Young school kids today can and do make science experiments and displays that are way-Way more powerful. The school policy reads nice but why have it ? It is generally accepted a gun at school would be removed by staff. Is it needed in writing so people do not have to think.

drinker :laughing: :laughing:

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:52 AM
* My kids have the same cool toy. It has flashing lights and blows tons of bubbles. Great fun toy.
* Schools are only a child warehouse today and have no relevance to education or child's healthy development.
* I guess this child was lucky to not be imprisoned as an example to others.
* Zero tolerance requires zero thought or thinking.

laugh laugh laugh
drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:48 PM

* Welcome to Mingle nena420 waving Enjoy

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:46 PM

* Now I have to check the fire place chimneys noway

* Last week, I cut open a new mattress to be sure it was not a used mattress recovered. sad sad

* starting a list. ill ill

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:36 PM

* The Purge / indemnity

laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:16 PM

* Arsing, world-wide.

laugh laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:11 PM
That works well

laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:09 PM

* Thank you MLaiLa flowerforyou

rofl rofl slaphead rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 11:06 PM

* ciretom waving knows and understand the thought and thoughts you are conveying.:cry:

* Sharing your enjoyment with friends that reflect the same to yourself is great.
* I feel enlarging that circle and allowing it to overflow to life's "vagabonds", when possible. Being inclusive of all is more rewarding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
** The Canadian way is to pour Maple syrup on them and a super nice polar bear hug.

:banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:43 PM

I did not know: Reagan was Gov. or that he ordered this.
* With the blessing of then-California governor Ronald Reagan, armed police and soldiers carrying bayonets tackled protesters, many of them students, in a small park set up on unused University of California property.

* Future parking lot is: Today the space still operates as a public park comprising children's play areas, community gardens and a basketball court.

** Shows the confusion and lack of training: 111 police officers were also injured.

* I feel with internet all Governments are weary of such ventures and much more legal cautious. (the fines today would bankrupt the State) laugh laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:22 PM
* I remember in Calgary with the Mt.St. Helens eruption.

* The dust was everywhere and it even got past car engine filters. A
lot of vehicles would not operate and had the engines rebuilt.

* The inconvenience England had moving flights to and from N.America, around the Icelandic volcano. The dust damages jets engines quickly.

** With tools and power people can survive almost any disaster.
** The loss of power would shut-down our known society.

*** It is nice that our society has now moved into the area of preventive research and longer term survivability. Just a few years ago no one thought or noticed "world or Earth" risks.

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 08:20 PM
* Some of us might remember the Bobbitt case brokenheart

* Lorena Bobbitt made headlines in 1993 after chopping off her husband

John Wayne Bobbitt’s penis which resulted in a trial where she was

found not guilty by reason of temporary insanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt

laugh laugh laugh

* Have you noticed how a couple that have been together for a very long time look and often act the same in thoughts and deeds.
* Almost as if they are a mirror reflection of themselves.

* Are You or I reflecting, the best person that you can be. flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 07:15 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou That explains the

Kryptonite in his luggage. This material from an unknown universe,

specifically the ore of a radioactive element to heat-up words.

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 07:07 PM
* self respect is a step toward "taking charge of yourself as a human being " and the responsibility that it encompasses.
* to understand other people and/or nature you must first provide respect. To do that you must understand and respect yourself.

drinker flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 12:49 PM
* Welcome to Mingle waving and ejoy the Topicsoops

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25