* I must remember not to think when flying,laugh

huh ErotiDoug, you want to be like Barbie? noway

\

* Never-never empty a plane. Just for enjoyment. bigsmile

Just funning drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/09/16 12:37 PM

* Wow frustrated

* I feel all of the above members missed the number one problem !

* Immigration frustrated Is a very solid wall. Money, goods and

"first nation" people move internationally.

* Wealth and Master Degrees will assist, a second nation person.

* All others are just dreaming brokenheart

Sorry, flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/09/16 09:19 AM

ErotiDough,

buddy...I love that analogy....lol

** 2Fly4Wings38 flowerforyou thank you. Often my name gets typed Dough, you made my day profitable :)

* I do hope that after Canada implements the Guaranteed Income (G.I.) that the U.S. recognizes the cost efficiency and benefits to all citizens.

* As a side note: Trump is listed under Canada's "Hate Crime" Law, Petition e-54. Is being investigated by Canada's Federal Lawyers as I type this.
This link is from the Government of Canada.

http://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-54

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:35 AM

* I must remember not to think when flying,laugh

http://www.google.ca/search?q=economics+equations&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisxZWnp83MAhXmxYMKHcQNC-0QsAQILA&biw=1920&bih=979

pi=(22)/7-int_0^1(x^4(1-x)^4)/(1+x^2)dx

* Italian economist holds Italy's monetary hostage laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:49 PM

So there's no where on a sex and dating site where we can discuss sex and intimacy topics?
hahaha it is not a sex site, and pics/topics are rated PG-13.

** Now SHE tells me tears tears tears

* soufiehere hello :wink:

* drinker enjoy

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:39 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Sun 05/08/16 11:45 PM

* Are the Universities privately owned ?
* What is " SNAP " ?
* I read the post, but still do not understand the root problems.
(Northern brain freeze) laugh

snap is the program that provides food assistance for the economically disadvantaged

the schools can be private or public

mizzou is a pubic university but accepts private donations as well

* msharmony flowerforyou Thanks.

* I had a problem relating as our Universities are Government owned and free. As to SNAP, Canada students get forgivable loans for living costs, very helpful for single parents to upgrade.

** mizzou is a pubic university, so it is free to people in the State, or free to all U.S. citizens. I know ours make a killing on foreign students.
drinker drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:30 PM
* Hello Scarfaceguy waving

** May you have the luck of the original Scar-face tongue2
* I understand he had a harem of women shades

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:11 PM

** The only accredited news outlet. Small town: St. Albert Gazette
http://www.stalbertgazette.com/article/Check-your-privilege-20160319

*The origins of the term privilege can be traced back to the 1930s, when Web Dubois wrote about the “psychological wage” that allowed whites to feel superior to black people. In 1988, Peggy McIntosh presented the idea of privilege in a paper called White Privilege and Male Privilege.

* Many people are caught up in the misconception that having privilege means you have had an easy life. This is not true. Just because you have privilege, it does not mean you haven’t experienced suffering, or that you have not worked hard for what you have. It simply means you are not part of a group that is a target of social oppression.

** As the last line states: "It simply means you are not part of a group that is a target of social oppression"

**** Culture Education starts at kindergarten and is fully integrated with-in Canadian society. Culture is "us" people world wide.

* Google "culture education" I get hundreds/thousands of accredited results.

* Culture is a much better identifier of ALL people.

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 10:29 PM
* Are the Universities privately owned ?
* What is " SNAP " ?
* I read the post, but still do not understand the root problems.
(Northern brain freeze) laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 09:19 PM

I lift weights for a living. I agree that muscles can be very tasteful.

** As you say MoonlitAcacia "I agree that muscles can be very tasteful"
laugh laugh laugh
* That is blunt, but ok! I think most women would agree with you.
* Thank you for your honesty.flowerforyou oops

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 07:56 PM

we shouldn't expect people to sell their home or their transportation during a time when they are most struggling, as both a residence and transportation are very important resources in the struggle to get back on ones feet

If you were able to buy a $500K house and $50K vehicle you were in a financial position to save far more than $5k and/or have investments far above the asset threshold to get assistance.

If a person is "struggling" because of their irresponsible financial decisions and never saved money I have NO pity for them. If selling LUXURIOUS assets is necessary because of those decision so be it.

People like me who have lived modestly and saved money shouldn't have see our tax dollars going to those who have lived extravagantly and saved no money.

that's probably why they check assets, except for the home and a vehicle

who am I to determine how much someone should have saved or what may happen in between to absolve them of said savings

Neither you nor I should, or can, determine how much a person should save. What happens to someone's savings or lack of savings regardless of the reason isn't my business or my concern either.

What does concern me is....why should I have to pay taxes to subsidize someone with more assets than I have? How is it fair for me to subsidize someone who lives in a house or is driving a vehicle I can't afford? Well actually I choose not to buy an expensive vehicle because I choose not to possibly put myself in a position of dependency.

If I sold my current vehicles, took my money out of the bank to buy a single luxury vehicle and squandered the rest on vacations I would qualify for assistance....just because I would I qualify it wouldn't mean I deserve assistance.

the question of 'deserving' to eat and have shelter,, is subjective

not to mention the abovementioned scenario is probably about as likely as getting hit by lightning

** People of that type of income level (paid higher tax) also may need emergency assistance.
* As I see it, your pooling money for a emergency.
* Welfare is an old idea and very faulty.
** Your City or State could just give them a bus ticket out of State.
** "Plan a riot":wink: by cutting payments. Then save the day by finding the money. Or build a "Private" jail and (force) fill it.Private companies do donate.laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 07:07 PM
“I wasn’t surprised she crossed over. I don’t think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body. Well, except for one.” — Klein referring to Conservative-turned-Liberal MP Belinda Stronach, who dated Conservative Peter MacKay. November 2006./Ralph Klein/Ab.Premier

laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 06:53 PM

* Poor people are not like us.

* "Rowling lived on state benefits; however, she didn't qualify for state childcare because, she says, she was told she was "coping too well." In other words, she was punished for being somewhat competent, even though she had no one else to watch Jessica while she tried to work. Her mother was dead, her sister worked full-time, and she had no friends or other family in the area she had moved to to be near her sister.

* Rowling deliberately worked for less than she was worth -- so she could keep her state benefits, the only thing allowing her to survive. She says she felt like a "complete failure," and she was subjected to all sorts of judgments."

* J.K. Rowling Net Worth Today of $1 billion and happy to pay taxes.

flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 05:32 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Sun 05/08/16 06:30 PM
* Just deport welfare people to their Home (birth) States.
* Save a ton of money ! ! (Now there is "right wing" thinking) omg.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

* Reeducated they would do well in Canada :wink:

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 05:23 PM

As states' work mandates kick in, tens of thousands of people lose food stamps

As many as 1 million Americans will stop receiving food stamps this year, the consequence of a controversial work mandate that took effect this week (April 2, 2016) in 21 states.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-food-stamps-work-mandate-20160402-story.html/

* Well... No one can blame the next President, White Privilege, Republicans or Trump. And when the next crew says 'they inherited this disaster'. It will be true ..
35,000 just in Alabama.
Pharaoh will be at his mansion in Dubai... When this sh@t hits the fan. Loyalty *

** Forced labour will not crate jobs and has been proven unworkable.
* Are welfare boards a paid position ? Eons ago my mom sat on the social assistance (welfare)board for many years. Everyone was a volunteer and none of the top staff were paid. Helping your "neighbours" was a given.

* It would be interesting,to calculate the assistance budget "total" and then divide it by the number of recipients. It might be shocking , how little now dribbles down.

* Do your Presidential candidates sit on voluntary, none paid social boards.

that depends upon the position, there are many 'unpaid' positions filled with the new work requirement, actually,, they get the cash assistance in return for working in government offices

but the administrative type positions are filled with salary because they are so taxing and do require investment of time by people who still have bills they need to pay and those positions are often degreed in some type of administration or business background

* scared Now that is scary !
* Non voluntary, forced "unpaid" labour. Sounds and is very vengeful and mean.
* An old saying from U.S.S.R. "they pretend to pay us, we pretend to work"

laugh
drinker flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 04:45 PM

As states' work mandates kick in, tens of thousands of people lose food stamps

As many as 1 million Americans will stop receiving food stamps this year, the consequence of a controversial work mandate that took effect this week (April 2, 2016) in 21 states.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-food-stamps-work-mandate-20160402-story.html/

* Well... No one can blame the next President, White Privilege, Republicans or Trump. And when the next crew says 'they inherited this disaster'. It will be true ..
35,000 just in Alabama.
Pharaoh will be at his mansion in Dubai... When this sh@t hits the fan. Loyalty *

** Forced labour will not crate jobs and has been proven unworkable.
* Are welfare boards a paid position ? Eons ago my mom sat on the social assistance (welfare)board for many years. Everyone was a volunteer and none of the top staff were paid. Helping your "neighbours" was a given.

* It would be interesting,to calculate the assistance budget "total" and then divide it by the number of recipients. It might be shocking , how little now dribbles down.

* Do your Presidential candidates sit on voluntary, none paid social boards.

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:43 PM

**** The top 10 most dangerous jobs

Clearly, risky careers don’t pay. They tend to be blue-collar occupations, according to this list of top 10 most dangerous jobs (and their biggest hazards):

1. Loggers: falling trees, cutting equipment.

2. Fisheries workers: drowning, heavy equipment.

3. Pilots and flight engineers: air disturbances, high altitudes, takeoffs and landings.

4. Roofers: falling from heights, heat stroke in summer.

5. Structural iron and steel workers: falling from heights, heavy materials, welding.

6. Garbage and recyclables collectors: hazardous materials, heavy equipment, road accidents.

7. Electrical power line installers and repairers: electricity, falling from heights.

8. Truck drivers and mobile sales workers: road accidents, exhaustion.

9. Farmers, ranchers, agricultural managers: heavy equipment, large animals.

10. Construction workers: dangerous equipment and large animals.

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:25 PM

interesting ideas

Id love to read the actual proposal instead of someones opinion of it though

there are studies about concentrated poverty and the obstacles it produces

I wouldn't support moving from one culture of 'entitlement' to another culture of 'entitlement' though

as in the extremely poor being thrown in with extremely wealthy

but certainly breaking the cycle by assisting people to live in areas that aren't so highly concentrated in poverty,, is an excellent idea,,

imho

* FIXED National mortgage interest rates would accomplish an equal playing field for the rich and the lower income families.
** Personally I pay .5% , some may go-to 5%
* If you qualify for a mortgage, why would the "rate" change ?

ErotiDoug's photo
Sun 05/08/16 03:10 PM

What do you like?

I like trucks drool

* CAR
* I do not buy gas :banana:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25