Community > Posts By > Mattikins476

Mattikins476's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:17 PM
hmm.. this is interesting.. i would say.. smart.. pretty.. and easy-going.. thats what i would get from your profile..

Mattikins476's photo
Sat 04/11/09 06:41 PM
wow.. lol.. so.. 19 y/0 babe huh? interesting.. i wish i was propositioned by a 19 y/o babe! your lucky!

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:11 PM

Become a firefighter or Medicsurprised

haha, sorry, already over halfway through the police academy. besides, i like the cop thing! its dangerous and exciting, and something that is absolutely necessary!

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 06:00 PM
hey, i am new to this site. just wanted to get to know people and make some friends. so add me if ya wanan be friends and we can get to know each other. Doesn't have to be just girls. guys are cool too. (i am not gay but friends are friends) and if any girl in my area is interested, if we hit it off as friends i would like it to be more =)

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:34 PM
well, i don't blame you for being so general against cops for that.. but i have met good and bad cops too. none that beat me like that though.. I am not gonna be one of those cops though >.<

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:25 PM
it's a hilarious movie though! you should give it a shot. and you say you were beat by 13 of em? what happened? (if you don't mind me asking) that seems a little Rodney King ish. erm.. white Rodney

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:22 PM
hmm, i don't know who most of those people are.. so i am gonna say Jessica Alba. And my mancrush is still on the ol' George Clooney! despite his wrinkles

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:19 PM
hah, depends if you think the movie Supertroopers was accurate >.<

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:07 PM
haha, no, i live in missouri. I am not saying i would be one of the people that would have an outcry about it. Just going through the police academy and justice and all that stuff right now, case law and such seems so.. stupid sometimes, but meh.

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:06 PM
sweet! a naked pic of me will get noticed all right! or.. wait.. you were prolly talking to females huh? curses

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:04 PM
huh, that sucks. If your friends seem to snub you then you have the wrong friends. I know what you mean though. i have gotten that before as far as forums go. its just part of life i guess. usually high school life though >.>

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:02 PM

THE PICTURES R BLURRY AND I THINK NOT A GOOD REPRESENTATION SORRY I'M HONESTwhoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa HINT IF UR CONFIDENT U GET NOTICED >>> BLING BLING :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

hmm, problem with confidence, atleast to me, is i am always way more confident when i have a woman.. meh, just me. but i guess i am getting more and more confident the more i work out. and its hard to have a cute pic when your not cute! i prefer pics of myself over pics of other people! or my hot car xD
SO UR ONLY CONFIDENT WHEN U GOT A WOMAN LOL CHEEZZ I JUS GOT A DIVORCE GUESS WHAT THAT PUNK DIDN'T GOT ME DOWN NO1 WILL I MORE PROUD THEN EVER I DO BETTER FOR MYSELF AND I'M PROUD THAT I MADE IT WITH OUT HELP

nah, i wouldn't say only confident. but more confident. i can still be plenty confident, just depends on my mood. But i am in the confident mood more frequently when i have a woman.

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:59 PM

the crappy thing is, if we all found him and beat him to death, we would prolly get charged with 1st degree murder >.< despite how much he deserves it
noway Plotted and killed too many innocent americans...You would be bigger than elvis

oh i know.. no doubt you would be classified as a hero.. but people who cry for justice and such will bring up that murder is murder so you would have to stand trial and such. just how america is. ya lose when you win

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:54 PM
the crappy thing is, if we all found him and beat him to death, we would prolly get charged with 1st degree murder >.< despite how much he deserves it

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:50 PM
congratulations! i hear quitting smoking is one of the hardest things you can do. i never smoked so thankfully i dont have to. but keep up the good work! stay strong!

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:48 PM

THE PICTURES R BLURRY AND I THINK NOT A GOOD REPRESENTATION SORRY I'M HONESTwhoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa HINT IF UR CONFIDENT U GET NOTICED >>> BLING BLING :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

hmm, problem with confidence, atleast to me, is i am always way more confident when i have a woman.. meh, just me. but i guess i am getting more and more confident the more i work out. and its hard to have a cute pic when your not cute! i prefer pics of myself over pics of other people! or my hot car xD

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:45 PM
aww, chef! you would win my heart! but too far away =( and i may be kinda young >.>

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:39 PM
Edited by Mattikins476 on Thu 04/02/09 04:39 PM
whoops.. dunno how that happened but double posted >.<

Mattikins476's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:39 PM
Edited by Mattikins476 on Thu 04/02/09 04:40 PM
well, i think some of us are.. me personally.. i typically don't find looks to be that important.. however, you're right. If they have a really good looking pic or something i tend to pay more attention to the profile. I think everyone does. If you say you don't then maybe you should think a little harder! i know the hotties don't go for me anyways. And a lot comes with the more attractive people. I find that being concieted is the biggest possible turnoff i think. Like i said, i may pay a little more attention to the better looking pic people, but i don't exclusively look at them. i would rather be able to talk to someone and get along with them then want to stare and drool. And the more you care about someone, the more beautiful they are.

Mattikins476's photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:35 PM

It's not that people are shy. it's that a lot of it has to do if they'er even interested to even want to chat with you. On the forum yes, other then that. You on the same boat as the rest of us. So enjoy your time on the forum and wait and see what happens.

yeah, you have a point. which is why i wondered if my pics scared people off >.< i am a gentle monster!

Previous 1