Community > Posts By > SassyEuro

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 06:41 PM
rofl

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 06:12 PM

It's unconstitutional to demand that everyone ignore their religious beliefs and that they be required to ignore their personal principles as a requirement of employment, especially for civilian jobs.

I suspect that the people pitching a fuss here are really only angry because she is Muslim.

I can tell you for sure, lots of Christians wont pledge allegiance either. Especially not to a flag.

Don't like that?

You're anti-American.

Anti American- is refusing to swear allegiance . It does not matter what religion people are, or if the ever worked or fought for this country, or wore a uniform. They live & work here.
The flag is an a symbol, some religions,(including Protestant groups) can scream all the want, calling it an idol or say their God comes first.

My point is - so what? & too bad.
This country was founded for and on the "religious freedom'' principals.
* Christian Prostants...BTW*
NO ONE would be able to do what they do, worship as they will, say what they say, own property, bare arms... ext. WITH OUT it.

If anyone is going to live in The United States of American & enjoy & take advantage of these freedoms.
Then the ONLY way is to keep OUR Freedom is by swearing allegiance to it ... Not to make excuses why we can't.

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 05:25 PM
The Indian Express.

Nepal has now been declared in a state of emergency, with new tremors & the death toll is now over 1,300. brokenheart

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 03:20 PM

Took you damn long to figure out that looks can decieve!

Here is what happens... IMO
* trying to avoid a sex war & locked thread grumble *
Men my age & older, had a full life & a variety of women. Many married 2-4 times & live in g/f 's.
Apparently in their youth, thinking with the wrong head & assuming there will always be MORE time.
They functioned & followed their lust.. drool
Then anytime after 38yrs old (from my experience,& the hormone level starts dropping at 40), they say to themselves " Oh **** i'm alone "
And they realized, what they lusted after didn't work & they can't attract those women anymore....& they are alone.

* hiding behind my sofa now... slaphead *

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 03:08 PM

if i was hillary i would be digging a hole and hiding in it. i would be so god damn embarrased to be trying to run for president as 1003847374 scandals are floating around about me! shes def. got balls, ill give her that, then again so does michelle obama, kinda different circumstances i guess though.

March 14-2015
Is This Michelle Obama's Weenie?
www.dcclothlines.com>2015/03/14

Check out these still shots from the video of " Mooch danceing " on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show."
spock
And video of decreased Joan Rivers.
think

Link issue - Just Google...
" Is This Michelle Obama's Weenie?"

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 02:48 PM
How are the bank tellers looking to ya ? laugh

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 02:12 PM
Edited by SassyEuro on Sat 04/25/15 02:14 PM

if i was hillary i would be digging a hole and hiding in it. i would be so god damn embarrased to be trying to run for president as 1003847374 scandals are floating around about me! shes def. got balls, ill give her that, then again so does michelle obama, kinda different circumstances i guess though.

March 14-2015
Is This Michelle Obama's Weenie?
www.dcclothlines.com>2015/03/14

Check out these still shots from the video of " Mooch danceing " on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show."
spock
And video of decreased Joan Rivers.
think

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 01:16 PM

Shoot! I thought they might have been the Columbian Cartel ones she hired on her little trip south

Wonder if they were paid for by taxpayers or the Clinton Foundation.... or just the Cartel returning a favor?

Which incident? This one?
100 USA government agents who KNOWINGLY excepted, GUNS, MONEY, & sprox 300 GIRLS (ages unknown!!!) for HOUSE parties & ORGIES from the DRUG CARTEL IN COLUMBIA.... 3 men charged & NO ONE FIRED .

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:47 AM

There are subliminal messages in advertising & television programming all the time.

So glad I canceled my cable think

Television, movies, the evening news.. does not REFECT society. As we have been told... It DICTATES & CONTROLS it & DESENSITIZES it.
It is a means to an end.

It is scripted & carefully orchestrated & acted out.
" All the world is a play" * William Shakespeare*

Examples- gay rights, persecution gay marriage, persecution, raciest, persecution, Hypocritical Christians,
persecution, tea party, persecution, Israel, persecution, not terrorism, persecution, not Islam, persecution...
REPEAT & repeat & repeat.

The MORE the average person SEES & HEARS something/ anything... the MORE they BELIEVE it to be true.
Even Adolf Hitler's - Mein Kampf, has quotes on repeating a SIMPLE word or phrase to the people to control them & bend them to your will.
Example- Obama's campaign,
"CHANGE "

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:07 AM

A Muslim Assistant Chief of Police in Miami is under fire for what she chose to do during the pledge of allegiance at a ceremony last week.

As Dom the Conservative reported:

Fraternal Order of Police President Javier Ortiz was livid after he witnessed assistant chief of police Anita Najiy disrespecting the American flag as she refused to put her hand over her heart during the pledge of allegiance.

“If you’re not pledging allegiance to the United States, my question is what country are you pledging allegiance to?” Ortiz told the Miami New Times. “Anyone who isn’t offended by that is not American, because when you become a U.S. citizen, you pledge allegiance to the U.S.”

Ortiz claims that Najiy failed to display the proper courtesy and etiquette that “must be exercised when wearing a law enforcement uniform.”

According to the department’s code of conduct, reprimand is in order for officers who do not salute the flag. A spokesperson for the Miami Police Department has assured that the matter is “currently under review.”

The video brings to mind another prominent figure who also refused to salute our flag during a pledge ceremony:

This happened in 2007. Saluting the flag was automatic for Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM), and Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY). but not for Obama. This alone should have warned Americans about what would befall them. They didn’t pay attention.

The video also brings to mind what was said by Mustafa Carroll, the head of the Dallas-Fort Worth branch of CAIR in 2013: “If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land.”

Does Chief Najiy agree? If so, she should resign from the force effective immediately.

http://toprightnews.com/muslim-chief-of-police-under-fire-for-refusing-to-salute-the-flag-during-pledge-of-alleigance/

noway Fire her a$$.

Fort Worth 2013- " We are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land " explode

GUESS WHAT?! Jews & Christians are TOO. Yet we swear allegiance to Israel and the United States of America (as secondary)..

" Render Caesar what is Caesar's.
Render the Lord, what is the Lord's"
*Jesus Christ*

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 06:40 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Sat 04/25/15 06:42 AM

OMG...you guys are too much

You are a newborn in the Lord.
All 3 of us & you are different but we are ONE. We are the CHURCH.
Only the Holy Spirit can & will tell YOU, your assignment... when the Lord says so... by what the Church needs.
ALL in the Lord are given 4 gifts.
If we use them wisely, we are given more.
YOURS will be revealed to you., if they haven't already.

:angel: Shalom

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 05:25 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Sat 04/25/15 05:26 AM
oops double posting

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 05:25 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Sat 04/25/15 05:34 AM
Hookers for Hillary Clinton ......it is all over the web.

Toronto Sun
New Kerala
TMZ
The Daily Beast
People Magazine
YouTube
Washington Times
truth revolt.org

www.infowars.com
Breibart>government

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:11 PM

Hello,,,,,????

Hello, Welcome to Mingle2 .
Join us in forum conversation. so people get to know you & you get to know us. Any questions, there is a 'Help' forum . Good luck to you

And you may want to make an introduction thread of your own.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 11:06 PM
There are over 36 pages (5-6 per page) of video on YouTube. (then I stopped counting), most are from 2014. But the oldest so.... far dates back to 2006.
slaphead

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 10:58 PM
I wish I could find a part time housekeeper that is not a glasses drug user.

* glassy eyed ***** ! *

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 10:46 PM
Oh yea... I'm living it.

Do you think Hilary & Hitler have way to much in common.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 10:42 PM
Do you really mean that?

* no, I fricken make it up & I go*
rofl

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 10:40 PM
justice minded

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 10:28 PM
patient

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25