Community > Posts By > craigstevens11

craigstevens11's photo
Thu 04/14/16 12:57 PM

Im sorry guys.

I used to believe that crap about men being too busy to message a woman.

But sheeeesh!

It takes less than a minute to message a woman to say that you are busy ,but thinking about her or to wish her a good day or a good night.

I suspect that you are deserving of a man who thinks you are worthy of 1 minute of his day.

Never squeeze yourself into any man"s life.

A man who truly wants you in his life will make room for you...
And vice-versa!!!

craigstevens11's photo
Wed 04/13/16 07:35 PM

Your profile and your pics are a mission statement about who you are that you are sharing with world
like elevator speech you only get so much space so you need to make it count

no one is assuming you have not dealt with hardship or troubles but if you cannot even manage a smile and fill your profile full of belly aches and complaints then why on earth would a woman want to get to know you?
And then again who would wanna date a woman that judgemental before she ever meets the guy!!! lol And women on here wonder why their single...

craigstevens11's photo
Wed 04/13/16 07:31 PM
Snap judgements cause singleness...just look in the mirror..

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 04/12/16 09:06 PM
Dump her and file for solo custody of the child..Sounds like you have ur **** together..she obviously doesnt

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 04/12/16 12:27 PM
Maybe try not judging people just by whats written in their profile alone and giving them a chance

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 04/12/16 11:01 AM

Yeppiers and I'm most likely a fine example of that....

I have been single for so long that I'm comfortable on my own..Sure it would be nice to have someone around, but not looking. Nor care for all the drama that goes with it..whoa

But I can't say that anyone I have met so far was so good I passed them by... If they were that good I would not have ignored them..

Even though I'm a bit selective when I see those flags start hitting I start backing away.....scared

The older I get the less bs I will put up with...whoa
A BIT selective?? LOL Youve been on here longer then Moses was alive j/k lol

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 04/11/16 08:36 PM
nope scammer

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 04/11/16 06:25 AM
No but I tend to check peoples profile out on google!:)

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/08/16 08:27 PM
Pooped my pants as an adult

craigstevens11's photo
Thu 04/07/16 07:55 PM
Does that mean eating Jumbo Hot Dogs causes large penises?

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 04/05/16 08:23 PM
Try Craigslist

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 04/04/16 08:40 PM
Soufie I doubt you've even been to Iowa so maybe you should reserve your comments...

craigstevens11's photo
Sat 02/13/16 10:19 PM
Cause they dont want contact with you so they block you

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 02/12/16 11:13 PM
When idiots quit doing stupid things...like posting unimportant b.s. We are safe for a LONG time!!!

craigstevens11's photo
Thu 01/28/16 08:56 PM

I'm thinking the fact that you're married might have a little more to do with it then the sunglasses or nipples. slaphead
Yes because we all know how all the PERFECT people on here like to judge and stick their nose in others business...

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 01/26/16 01:34 AM
Buy a razor and shirt?

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 01/25/16 12:47 PM
Ahh the good old days...young dumb and full of c&9......(sarcastically rolling eyes)

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:17 AM
Ummmm Cause they are no longer interested?

craigstevens11's photo
Sun 01/24/16 07:17 PM
Women whose profiles have lists so long for qualifying to message them it looks like a grocery list...women who have sexy or hot in their username or profile(I'll decide that) people who thinks their soulmate is going to live within 50-100 miles of their location(if you think the chances are good of that happening..play the powerball..(youll win)BIG annoyance... people who dont have manners and at least say THANK YOU for a compliment even if their not interested!!! Were you not taught any manners??!!

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 01/22/16 09:07 PM
If you have to ask cause youre worried...you concious has already answered your own question......