Community > Posts By > craigstevens11

craigstevens11's photo
Thu 01/12/17 07:52 PM
Click on her profile shes a gonebee:)

craigstevens11's photo
Wed 01/11/17 08:21 PM
ADVICE FOR WOMEN 1.Smile 2. Get over yourself 3. Have some manners 4. Quit using sexy, hot and Goddess in your profile description(it makes you look conceited)4 Answer your mail 5. Quit thinking Mr. Right is going to pop up 50 or 100 miles away..then wonder why ur on here 2 years

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 01/10/17 02:44 PM
Ive found about 80% of women on here are fake 10% stuck on themselves and 10% prissy....Good luck on herefrustrated scared

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 01/10/17 02:39 PM
A female on here who is actually real and not stuck on herself

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 01/09/17 01:28 PM
No picture? What have you got to hide?? Hmmmmm????

craigstevens11's photo
Sat 12/31/16 10:54 PM
ZERO

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 06/13/16 09:37 PM
Cause you women put too many road blocks up He must be within blah blah miles must be so tall must weigh this much must look like Brad Pitt...Your wants are unattainable... Thats why some women have been on here months and months ( except those here for the forums) When you realize Mr. Perfect DOESNT exist thenn.. youll find the guy or gal for you...Happy hunting!!

craigstevens11's photo
Sun 06/12/16 08:40 PM
Welcome

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 06/03/16 06:57 AM
You Cant...You have to sign up again completly under a new email..so making sure its what you want the first time is uber important

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 05/31/16 07:53 PM
If you believe ANYTHING ANY politician says you're a BIG fool...So it really doesnt matter who you vote for..they dont give a **** about you or I

craigstevens11's photo
Wed 04/27/16 11:07 AM
you cant unless you register under another email address

craigstevens11's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:18 PM

Scenario:

Stage 1: You meet someone online (in this case here in M2), get to know each other, realized you're attracted to each other physically and intellectually.

Stage 2: Your friendship gets deeper and you share your inner thoughts, about family life, work, emotions, etc.

Stage 3: You want to take the relationship deeper still because you are falling for the person or beacuase you've realized that you love each other deeply.

Question:
Which stage do you think you'll consider having sex with him/her?
Or do you love each other enough to wait till after marriage?

Your thoughts please.
I think thats an almost impossible question to answer.. I think the couple can make a mutual decision based on respect love passion and devotion.

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/22/16 02:48 PM

This is crazy, I have been bombarded with beautiful woman, I thought I struck gold, we'll no.....I struck open the gates of hell. Every single lady that has contacted me, lives overseas, In Ghana to be precise. I must look like an idiot in my profile pic, seriously.....I must!
SCAMMERS please report them!! This site is RAMPANT with scammers

craigstevens11's photo
Wed 04/20/16 01:06 PM

People should be able to do what they want. If an XY-chromosomes person wants to wear a dress, so what. If an XX-chromosomes person wants to grow facial hair - who cares?

If people want to freak out about their gender designation, I think we should give them the courtesy, to their face, of addressing them how they liked to be called (just like we ought to do with nicknames).

But so much of the trans agenda seems like huge steps backwards to me. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out over the next couple decades.
I think ur full of chit and adding to the problem not helping it. you may remove or change a body part BUT you CANT CHANGE dna!!

craigstevens11's photo
Tue 04/19/16 02:05 PM

I was dating a guy that I had fallen in love with . And good dates. One weekend we had a really good date. He took off to Portland for a weekend and the next time we talk he tell me we need to talk. I bent over backwards for him and done things I never would have. I guess cute, sweet and kind don't win the guy . Any one have any suggestions? :pensive:
Dont be good and sweet?;)

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:14 PM
BTW Moe if I WAS the cop (which I was for 12 years) then me witnessing your kid driving like an idiot and crashing and dying makes it a FACT not an OPINION. Thank You and have a nice day:)

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:09 PM

Depends on if you sound like a cold ***** telling the "truth" Tons of people dont know how to tell it like it is with class..

whoa the truth is the truth... it's your problem if you can't take it...
hmmm So if Im a cop and ur kid dies in a horrendous car accident..accordingly to your philosophy I can knock on your door and say "Hey your kid is dead cause they were driving like a teenage *******..." cause thats the truth right?

do you not understand the difference between the truth and an opinion?

but either way, what you have me do? he can't unsay it, so what is your point here?
simple point is...NO MATTER what thesituation..you dont need to be an ahole about it..unless being an ahole is part of ur personality I guess

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:39 AM

Depends on if you sound like a cold ***** telling the "truth" Tons of people dont know how to tell it like it is with class..

whoa the truth is the truth... it's your problem if you can't take it...
hmmm So if Im a cop and ur kid dies in a horrendous car accident..accordingly to your philosophy I can knock on your door and say "Hey your kid is dead cause they were driving like a teenage *******..." cause thats the truth right?

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/15/16 09:15 AM
She was on Mingle for a hell of a longtime...waiting and wondering..will today be my time? The men on here they came and they went some were nice but she wasnt convinced. Soon she turned 50 then 60 then more she found life wasnt too friendly and fun anymore. They buried her last wednesday in a cold shallow grave with the caption." Theres no Mr.Perfect in this world today" Sound like you?? Quit seeking perfection...seek a workable connection!!!

craigstevens11's photo
Fri 04/15/16 06:02 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5