Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:05 AM

>>> sneaks into unapproachable girl thred, with the prowess of a he-tiger, prowling around beneath the sawgrass, peering into the thread as if there is something to be found...

Gewhiz Telephone man until I read your later post I thought you might be trying to be a little sexy there.

drinker

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:57 AM

I think a lot of people miss the point of the movie, which was actually the same point of the book. The story deals with a child throwing a tantrum and running wild, being scared and being a brat, something all kids do. The movie conveyed the fear and wonder of being a child perfectly, in my opinion. I think the trailers for the movie are cut wrong, they make it look like a family friendly movie, when really I think it should be for kids, what, 9 and up? Not sure, just expressing my feelings towards this. Now that I look like a complete snob :p

The trailers were decieving to someone who has never "read" the book. Which is me. I don't think my room mates 7year old has read the book either. I am sure it had some type of theraputic affects on certain individuals or it may have caused painful memories in some.

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:49 AM

The Apostles figure out just before Halloween...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:46 AM
Ok I give up. I have been trying to reply to your post Jess but seem to be doing something wrong.

You make very valid points.

Sunflower after you started this thread you continued a thread "all HOT guys report here"...if you only wanted guys to respond to your 'feature' question then just say so.

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:43 AM

oh well i figured the first comment about my chest would be from a woman talkin crap.... i am proud of what i am blessed with... and i am even more proud of the fact that they look this good after breastfeeding two babies!!! If you got it flaunt it!!! winking

Well I am a Grandmother of five and mine look every bit as "flauntable" as yours but there is showing your natural beauty and presenting your self with in such a way that you over emphasize and asset that speaks for itself in such a way that is not flattering. You want to dismiss my opin you can call it crap but it doesn't necessarily make it so.

Unfortunately PS....as we both know....within a few weeks we will be reading a thread about how all men want is one thing....and thereis no one decent on this site...

Tried to reply earlier...my fingers didn't do so well.

You make very valid points. SUnflower you continued a thread a little bit ago "all HOT guys report here" If you just wanted guys oppinion of your features just say so in the thread.

I just read this by the OP.... and well....truth does kinda sting a little...hence the 'crap' label..

" Topic: Y
hell everyone that has hit on me on here hasnt been for me.. its been for my breasts.... thats difficult "

slaphead

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:29 AM

oh well i figured the first comment about my chest would be from a woman talkin crap.... i am proud of what i am blessed with... and i am even more proud of the fact that they look this good after breastfeeding two babies!!! If you got it flaunt it!!! winking

I'm just going off your comments in the 'unapproachable women' thread....about men always say that! and your emoticon with banging your head on the wall...

and then you create this thread...

You have some great pics in your profile, and there is a section here for help on rating profiles....

as to breasts....yep, you'll hook a few emails, and IM's with the 'girls'....

Very valid points...Sunflower just wondering if your question was directed to just guys on since you just started the thread "All hot guys report here". Next time just say ya want the guys oppinion if thats those are the ones you want in your threads.

But I suspect there's a whole lot more woman attached to them, and a mighty brain also....

Baabs's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:24 AM
Too be honest I can't tell what your best feature is cause your boobs are in the most of the pic. Can't really see your eyes or the rest of you..too far in the distance. And no I am not attracted to woman..lol...I'm not given ya crap Sunflower b/c I have great breast! For all I know you have great ankles but we can't see them

Baabs's photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:43 PM
she did have a pic up originally...don't know where it went.

Baabs's photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:40 PM

...a woman unapproachable to you?

Seeing her holding a rifle while she has a very pissed off look on her face.

Thanks for the laugh...I really needed it.laugh

Baabs's photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:38 PM
by the way until he gets comfortable with the other.

Baabs's photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:38 PM
your his comfortable zone while he is playing cat and mouse with another.

Baabs's photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:26 PM
Just saw the movie tonite.....very disturbing...went with a 39 year old a 16 year old and a 7 year old...very disappointed...Dinner was great though

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:48 PM

Hubby of 15 1/2 years cheated On me and I just dont know.. Am I even attractive to anyone anymore? He took my best years away from me, Can I ever find someone else??
u look very sweet , wanna get together and send him some pics of us in comprmising positions im game .!!:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :tongue: love

LOL best response I read all nite!

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:46 PM

Hubby of 15 1/2 years cheated On me and I just dont know.. Am I even attractive to anyone anymore? He took my best years away from me, Can I ever find someone else??

I can assure you...your best years are ahead of you! Sorry for your pain. But you will not only survive...you'll thrive! Good luck..and yes, you are attractive. Some lucky young guy will prove that in time! :smile:

I agree...Your best years are ahead of you. So much to see and experience. The ride has just begun! Lookin forward to 80.

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:42 PM
1. Do you guys really break up or get in a fight.
2. How long do the "break ups" usually last?
3. How long have you been "broken up" this time.
4. Why do you break up?
5. Let me know whenyou reach the magic number 13 LOL

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:36 PM

I kno that I am far from a handsome man but to get no response from anyone I view or sent a message to is a true sign I must be worse off than even I thouht..I am sorry if I have wasted anyones time. I truly wish all of you the best of luck in your future endevors.

I'm gonna give you an honest reply....your name having lonely in it might put some off....and as the others say you don't have much in your profile.

Try something liek this..."I survived cancer twice so I can survive internet dating" J/K

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:33 PM

I kno that I am far from a handsome man but to get no response from anyone I view or sent a message to is a true sign I must be worse off than even I thouht..I am sorry if I have wasted anyones time. I truly wish all of you the best of luck in your future endevors.

Hey, cheer up! View internet dating in the context of a baseball game. Even the most gifted batters are hard pressed to have a .350 batting average. That means that THEY FAIL 65 % of the time. The more messages you send and the greater your involvement in the chat rooms will get you exposure. Women of all ages seem to enjoy witty posts in the discussion forums.

This is internet dating?....Then my dating life is worse than I thought..sick

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:05 PM
This topic just saddened me....wow go figure

Baabs's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:50 PM

Hell, I'd leave for a quickie hand job from the cashier at the corner drugstore. I just joined the site today, though, so I guess it's all relative.

Remind me to stay away from that drug store.

Baabs's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:23 PM
Today is the day I have no philosophy. Anomolies do happen