Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Sat 04/11/09 04:36 AM

do men ever feel like they are being treated like a slab of meat?

how and when?

do you ever object to it?

:tongue:

...yes. Currently. I get propositioned more than normal. Sometimes I'm offended. Sometimes not. I object if they tell me in uncertain terms in poor taste that all I am is- pick one- f buddy, piece of meat, one nighter, Mr Now, just a lay, etc, etc.

I really was talking about his hunting and survival skills no pun intented
If they only knew that you could get thier piece of MEAT in ONE NIGHT...LAY it on a fire and cook it up NOW...What are these wome thinking (tsk tsk)

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:58 PM

do men ever feel like they are being treated like a slab of meat?

how and when?

do you ever object to it?

:tongue:

...yes. Currently. I get propositioned more than normal. Sometimes I'm offended. Sometimes not. I object if they tell me in uncertain terms in poor taste that all I am is- pick one- f buddy, piece of meat, one nighter, Mr Now, just a lay, etc, etc.

If they only knew that you could get thier piece of MEAT in ONE NIGHT...LAY it on a fire and cook it up NOW...What are these wome thinking (tsk tsk)

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:57 PM

Oh catch....you're just HOT!!!devil

They haven't tried to barbie me sooooo not too hot! :tongue:

That would be redudantflowers and a waste of coals.

I'm a bit worried about Baabs' hatchet right now myself.
I don't want to be singing "I'm Half the Man I used To Be"!shocked

Really the knife is just for gathering medicine and food...I swear

noway They make medicine out of them???

Sure I'll give you recipes later....:wink:

noway noway & eat them???????????

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:51 PM

Oh catch....you're just HOT!!!devil

They haven't tried to barbie me sooooo not too hot! :tongue:

That would be redudantflowers and a waste of coals.

I'm a bit worried about Baabs' hatchet right now myself.
I don't want to be singing "I'm Half the Man I used To Be"!shocked

Really the knife is just for gathering medicine and food...I swear

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:45 PM

I have to say..for me...it bothers guys if I treat them like a slab of meat...

surprised try leaving the cleaver at home

How'd you know? blushing

Lorena?.....Is that you?scared

bigsmile

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:43 PM

surprised try leaving the cleaver at home

How'd you know? blushing

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:42 PM
A good cigar with good irish whisky..good food and song all together
is its own euforic experience.

Baabs's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:40 PM

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:53 AM

I usually send a nudge before I initiate any conversation on here... If I get a nudge back... tell her I liked her prof.. see where it goes

well indio..that helps alot...i didn't know what this nudge buisness was about...so I guess that still counts as a guy initiating it..:wink:

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:47 AM

OK so do you do anything to tell a guy: "It's OK... come talk to me..." ?

Well so far it doesn't seem guys have any problem requesting an IM with me or send me emails reqesting a response.

So I guess I have never had to let anyone know it's ok. If I had to I don't think I would know how.

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:39 AM
I never initiate the conversation...phone call...email...IM or what ever it may be.

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:18 AM

Roughly 3.783925632 hours.smokin

laugh laugh laugh

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 01:15 AM
You be single. LOL

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 12:49 AM
I don't think it has anythign to do with sexy. Some guys are great to thier kids but jerks to everyone else.

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 12:38 AM
Jee...I don't get any emails. LOL

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 12:34 AM
223 on a 5'1" frame is not healthy either. With that BMI the weight coming off is going to seem extreme at first. It will slow down. Like the other post said on the Biggest loser some have lost up to 13 lbs in a week.

It is good you are including excercise to your regiment. I wish you the best. Don't get discoraged when it does start to slow down.

Good luck Amber

Baabs's photo
Tue 04/07/09 12:20 AM

My b/f broke up with me bout 7 hours ago and wants to take a complete break for at least 3 months......i cried like crazy for three hours.....but now i'm feeling better already.....

this is my quickest BRT....what's yours?

Ok he wants a fake break up. LOL...complete for 3 months then what?? He just wants you to be his back up plan later?

let's put it this way......he didn't bother to call me and tell me this.....he sent me an email......he read up on bipolar disorder sunday night (after i called to try to talk to him to calm down after i had a bad argument with a former friend of mine and didn't handle it well) and apparently he got scared as hell.......

it upset me mainly because he did the same d@mn sh!t my ex-fiancee diid.....not have the balls to at least call me

Well Amber if he can't handle it than he can't handle it. You can not do anything about that. I hope your manic state lasts long enough to find someone else before you start to miss him. LOL

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:15 PM
HAPPY SPANKING DAY!

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:14 PM

I've never heard that before .... :angel:

LOL Melody.....since the pic you have on now looks like your showing your armpit.....I must say to ya...Nice armpit

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:04 PM
i tmeans he's a freak.