Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:50 AM
haven't had anything yet but your sanwhich sounds delish!

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:48 AM
I love your profile. I totally got it. Welcome.

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:43 AM

just wanted to post four cents before David

flowerforyou

laugh laugh

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:39 AM
looks like my daughters friend

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:32 AM
Which tribe?

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:28 AM

what???

is this like fishing in a fish pond, telling of which bait to use???

if a man wish to understand a women, to "possess" a women, for his perosnal satisfaction, looking to be worshipped by a women, he shall learn nothing but how to manipulate, coerce, entice, decieve, abuse, all things but himself, but even doing this, will abuse himself, as he will never be content with himself, nor anything outside of himself, as he has not yet learned what he was sent to planet earth to learn???

to love something besides himself, more than himself???

how can one love two master's, itself, and another???

it is a conflict of interest, an ulterior motive created within oneself, is it not???

if a man even cares for something, more than for what he "wants",
he will want to hear, not to achieve for "self", but rather to be a women's helper, her friend, as what more is a friend, than one who has agenda, but entirely lay's it aside, for the sake of the VALUE, that he see's another to be of???

no man that wishes to be loved, will hear the honest words telling of how he does not love, told to him by a women, as he will be too busy conspiring in his heart with wishes, whims, and wants and even coming to demands, to be loved...

one cent

and that relates to understanding a woman how? Possess? Love? Are you on acid my friend?

Read this part of his pesponse. You'll get a better idea of what he is saying. I don't think he wants to posses anything!

""if a man even cares for something, more than for what he "wants",
he will want to hear, not to achieve for "self", but rather to be a women's helper, her friend, as what more is a friend, than one who has agenda, but entirely lay's it aside, for the sake of the VALUE, that he see's another to be of???""

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:21 AM

it will be my 1st

Never tell where!!!

Never tell why!!!

Never tell where!!!

I will when I get it!!:heart:

where is it again? LOL

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:20 AM

I ran a red light today and enjoyed it

I'd enjoyit too if it wasn't for those damn cameras around here!

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:19 AM

I'm a little scared today.

I'm always a little scared...
Me too! Life scares me.

Have to leave tomorrow on a 6 week job assignment. I will drive back down here on my dyas off but the first week I can't. I'm not worried about the actual job. It's the location. It's a complicated story so I won't get into it. I do appreciate you asking though.

It's nice for a change for someone to actually being interested in what I am really feeing! drinker
Well I wish you the best of luck! I'll talk to you anytime and you can tell or ask me anything.shades smile2

I'm going into IN-LAW territory!

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:17 AM
No but overuse of the intenet is so slow down!n J/K

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:16 AM
The want a break because they want to see others/someone else...but they want you to be on hold just in case and they don't want you going full fledge into finding someone else until they have.

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:12 AM
salty

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:10 AM

w
The questions is Do guys really want to understand a woman or just want a woman?
I made the conscience decision to really try to understand Angel before we met. After one year online and six months now living together I won't claim to completely understand her, but I do know her better than anyone else.

So yes, as for me I really wanted to understand her and it makes things MUCH easier!

That's just it. You made the CONSCIENCE decision. I applaud you for that! :banana:

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:07 AM

I'm lonely and would like someone to talk to. tears

Talk away! It is difficicult when we are at the "lonely place" where we actually say it on here.

Have you lived in Michigan before or is it new to you?

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:01 AM

I'm always a little scared...
Me too! Life scares me.

Have to leave tomorrow on a 6 week job assignment. I will drive back down here on my dyas off but the first week I can't. I'm not worried about the actual job. It's the location. It's a complicated story so I won't get into it. I do appreciate you asking though.

It's nice for a change for someone to actually being interested in what I am really feeing! drinker

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:53 AM

The questions is Do guys really want to understand a woman or just want a woman?

They want to..they also realize that is next to impossible so some don't try..
can't blame them. Women are complicated, men are simple, not in a bad way. just simple to understand, we however are not.

what exactly are you trying to say??? laugh

well, ALL the other women are complicated Fran, not you and I.. laugh

I am complicatedly simple! :wink:

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:51 AM

They want to..they also realize that is next to impossible so some don't try..
can't blame them. Women are complicated, men are simple, not in a bad way. just simple to understand, we however are not.

I don't think men are simple at all. LOL

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:45 AM
Good luck! happy

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:43 AM

Baabs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:42 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11