Community > Posts By > GodZoo

GodZoo's photo
Wed 04/01/15 02:41 AM
Edited by GodZoo on Wed 04/01/15 02:42 AM
Quote: "Correct, but an interest can be sparked through the forums, when and if that happens you make contact and it goes from there."

... if the person your interested in does not use the forums that won't do much good either.

Moral: If you want water.. you must go directly to the well. :))

GodZoo's photo
Tue 03/31/15 01:38 AM
Edited by GodZoo on Tue 03/31/15 01:39 AM
Is that not what private messaging and then meeting up with the person is for? Making contack and talking is great I agree but If I was really interested in someone on this site I doubt the best way to get to know her well is in an open conversation with 3,000 other people watching :)

GodZoo's photo
Tue 03/31/15 01:22 AM
Edited by GodZoo on Tue 03/31/15 01:33 AM
Adobe Audition would be far superior for what you are trying to do..

You can use noise suppression during the parts you would like to be quiet and they will be perfectly silent.

https://creative.adobe.com/products/audition

There's a 30 day trial which should give you enough time to do what you need with it :)

GodZoo's photo
Tue 03/31/15 01:18 AM
Making online 'friends' is one thing.. trying to find your 'soul mate' by telling everyone your lonely and no one talks to you is a bit different no?

GodZoo's photo
Tue 03/31/15 12:52 AM
Edited by GodZoo on Tue 03/31/15 01:10 AM

I felt the same way when I first started posting here regularly. It's like being the new kid on the block. It takes time to get accepted and feel like you belong and fit in. Try to be interesting with your posts and create interesting topics to get everyone involved. That helps immensely. Rule #1: do not be dull!!!

But that's just it for some people.. they don't want to be part of a 'dating community' as though dating in itself is some kind of legitimate hobby or club like stamp collecting or photography.. it's not.

All they want is to be able to meet someone via the standard online pic/profile/messaging system.

Jumping in a public forum and telling the world you are sad lonely and no one talks to you is a little pathetic and will have the very opposite effect intended. Might make one look a tad sad and desperate.

GodZoo's photo
Mon 03/30/15 12:44 PM
Have you actually been sending out messages yourself or just sitting in a corner and waiting?

I only joined this site a couple of hours ago and have been doing a little observational experiment. Will get back to you with my findings later.. :)

GodZoo's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:27 AM
Edited by GodZoo on Mon 03/30/15 09:27 AM
Hi,

The position and distance of your mic to the sound source is critical.. also the quality of the mic your using and any surrounding atmosphere/noise also has to be taken into consideration as the mic will pick all that up too.

Using a noise gate is really a last resort and is used as cutoff can be quite crude and brutal and do more harm then good.

It really depends what your trying to do?

GodZoo's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:20 AM
Just joined a few minutes ago.. hope this is a friendly place :))

GodZoo's photo
Mon 03/30/15 09:00 AM
Edited by GodZoo on Mon 03/30/15 09:01 AM
Anyone who thinks photography is not art.. or that using a computer is 'cheating' because "it does everything for you" really does not know very much about either art or computers..

I'm afraid their view of art is rather narrow..

That's like saying a writer or poet is not an artist because he/she uses a typewriter or word processor. Or that a musician is cheating because he/she uses an electric guitar instead of a violin..

Art does not have to come from the 'mind' either.. art can be totally feeling and emotion based..

Sweeping the street or even brushing your teeth can be art. Art is how you do life...