Community > Posts By > funnygirl03

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:08 AM
My dear friend took his life 5 years ago. The pain don't stop but all we can do is hold them in our memories.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 10:01 AM

Yes, and I wouldn't set them any rules either like a certain amount of time to be clean, its supposed to be a relationship not a time trial.

Setting rules would be pointless.
Your rules will have no effect on what they do.
It's totally up to them. And all you could do is hold on tight for the bumpy ride.
Oh that is so true. My husband is an addict. We went to marriage consuling and he was too messed up to go. So now we are separated. I cant deal with the pain anymore and the lies.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:51 AM

When they do that, it means they're thinking about ditching you. When a woman likes you she will be messaging you constantly.
It's over my friend, accept it and move on. Hanging on only makes you more unattractive to her. But the moment you do move on, she'll start desiring you again. I've always said women are evil.
I resent that. I am at the other end of that. My husband only can be a good guy for like a day and a half and as soon as I don't pay him no mind because hes not nice then he wants to talk to me. Then as soon as I talk to him he ignores me. If that isn't sick then I don't know what is. That's among the many reasons we are separated.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:42 AM

I'm thinking about starting a new topic: Why are men such bird brains? Then sit back and watch the fur fly (no pun). smokin
That is so true for a large majority of them.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:41 AM

Thinking about how stupid and gullible I am......frustrated
You are not stupid or gullible you just have a big heart. I am in that situation now and slowly trying to pull myself out of it.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:16 AM
I don't think you are really thinking about him. You may just be thinking about the good times and how you wanted things to be that way all the time.

no photo
Thu 04/02/15 09:14 AM
Only time will tell. Good things and bad things come in time. Don't rush into anything. I have been hurt too and I am being lied to now by my husband so my biggest advice is do not rush into anything. If she loves you she will wait until you are comfortable.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 12:12 PM
I love that stalker poster!! That was soooo funny!

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 12:11 PM
no there seems to be a lot of us nuts lol

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 12:06 PM
Hi new to the site. Looking to make new friends.