Firefly Anthony Stark's photo
Tue 02/28/23 06:30 AM
Hi Yogesh,

Apologies for the late response. Can you please send a copy of the receipt of your payment to: keith@mingle.com so, I can check and prioritize your account. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Mon 01/30/23 12:05 AM
Hi Toasty,

I apologize for the late response. Can you please elaborate your problem?

Mingle2

Mon 01/03/22 07:54 PM
Hi Nick,

I apologize for the late response. I sent you a dm regarding on your refund. Please check it. Thank you.

Mingle2

Thu 10/21/21 01:35 AM
Hi Shekhar,

I sent you a Dm. Please check and provide the information that I asked so, I can check and activate your Mingle plus. Thank you

Mingle2

Thu 10/21/21 01:32 AM
Hi Victor,

I sent you a dm. Please check and provide the information that I asked so, I can activate your Mingle plus. Thank you

Mingle2

Mon 10/18/21 07:33 PM
Hi Mark,

I sent you an email regarding on how to get a refund on your account.

Mingle2

Sat 10/16/21 08:30 PM
Hi Eddie,

I have issued a refund on your account. Please wait for 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Wed 10/06/21 09:16 AM
Hi Chetan,

I apologize for the trouble, can you please send a copy of your payment to: keith@mingle.com, together with the registered email address that you used so, I can check and activate your Mingle plus. Thank you

Mingle2

Wed 08/04/21 09:36 AM
Hi J C,

I apologize for the late response. I sent you an email.

Mingle2

Tue 08/03/21 09:06 AM
Hi,

This is a rule. When a user has login many times so they need verify login. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Sun 07/04/21 09:37 PM
Hi,

I apologize for the late response. I have issued a refund on your account and, canceled your automatic renewal. Please wait for 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Sat 04/10/21 07:37 PM
Hi,

We apologize. Can you please send a copy of the receipt of your payment to: Support@mingle2.com so, we can check the problem. Thank you

Keith
Mingle2

Mon 04/05/21 04:38 AM
Hi Jack,

I apologize for the late response. I have canceled your subscription/automatic renewal. Thank you for your patience.

Stark
Mingle2

Sat 03/27/21 06:11 AM
Hi Marlon,

May I know the exact username of the profile whose sending you the links. Thank you

Keith
Mingle2

Wed 09/18/19 07:04 AM
Hi Shelly,

We apologize. I have sent an instruction email to your registered email address.

Keith
Mingle2

Sun 09/15/19 05:37 AM
Hi Raj,

I have issued a refund on your account. Please wait for 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed. Thank you

Keith
Mingle2

Mon 09/09/19 05:25 AM
Hi Charlie,

I apologize. I have contacted you on your provided email address. Please check it.

Keith
Mingle2

Sun 03/10/19 05:36 AM
Hi Princessseeker,

We apologize, We have issued a refund on your account. Please wait for 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed. Thank you

Keith
Mingle2

Tue 02/05/19 04:57 AM
Hi Alberto,

I have received your email and already issued a refund. Thank you

Keith
Mingle2

Mon 10/01/18 05:57 PM
Mark and Charles has taught me a lot before i become the head admin. Learned a lot from them. I will always remember our talks and laughs together. Your teachings on how to become an effective admins. Honestly, it hurts more that i didn't even get a chance to say goodbye or talk to you before you passed away. Thank you sir mark. You will always be in our hearts :(

Previous 1 3