no photo
Tue 06/28/16 04:33 PM
i love pics of pretty girls. yours is way more than great. what you did right was NOT to much skin. to much skin takes attenion away from you eyes. the eyes hook the RIGHT man. to much skin hooks the WRONG man.

no photo
Tue 06/28/16 04:32 PM
i love pics of pretty girls. yours is way more than great. what you did right was NOT to much skin. to much skin takes attenion away from you eyes. the eyes hook the RIGHT man. to much skin hooks the WRONG man.

no photo
Tue 06/28/16 04:26 PM
i love pics of pretty girls. your pic is good. IMHO. dont show to much skin that takes away from your eyes. the eyes is what will hook the RIGHT man. the skin hooks the WRONG man. and dont wear dark glasses. just show 3-4 views of your face at differant angles and 1-2 views of full body, again not to much skin. leave somthing for him to imagin.

no photo
Mon 06/27/16 08:43 PM
well us car guys are always ask “ why do you those burn outs? “ well we do it for the kids. And most of the time thats us.

no photo
Sun 05/22/16 09:43 PM
they say it takes a REAL man to wear pink underwear. but it doesnt bother me iam color blind.

no photo
Mon 03/21/16 07:23 PM
i have been trying to find a girl friend since last sept. and so far i have 13 very nice ladies as JUST friends. i DONT need one more. why do woman in there 60 say they want romance then when i take them out i find out they just want a friend. and i have NOT even started on family isusses. so if you are over 40 tell the TRUTH on your profile. do i need to put this on my profile?

no photo
Sat 03/12/16 10:53 AM
if money cant buy happenes then explain motorcycles. on the other hand nether one will rub you back at 2 am.

no photo
Fri 02/26/16 12:48 PM
i still have my 64 / 128. i all so have a hop up board that uses a 6516 or may be 6518 chip. kickes the 128 to 20 mh. and a ram box that stays hot from a power and a battery. i can have the power strip off turn it on and have text going to the printer in 15 seconds. i still have ALL or it.

no photo
Fri 02/26/16 12:40 PM
the reason God made eve out of Adams rib. so that the man is NOT above eve. or better. and not out out or Adams foot so he is to step on her. or out of hes head so he is above her. it is a system made by God to last forever. and if we do this the way God intended it WILL work the way God intended. for me if i fall in love again, i think ill do it better this time. and the last time. just my idea.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:54 PM
I just found an email. “congratulations you have been selected for a free psychic reading.” hay i all ready knew i was psychic. OH NO thats psychO. never mind.

no photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:24 PM
dont for get singles awareness day feb 14.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 09:55 AM
Yesterday I was at my local Pet store to buy a large bag of 'My Dog' dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had an elephant?
So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse
I told her that
"No, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again."
I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 kilograms before I woke up in the hospital ER with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.
The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
I'm now banned from Pets Mart

Better watch what you ask retired people.
They have all the time in the world to think of daft things to say.

no photo
Fri 01/01/16 10:20 AM
1024 X 768

no photo
Thu 12/31/15 06:51 PM
I will not be going out on new years eve drinking. Cause all the amateurs will be out slowing me down.

no photo
Mon 12/28/15 08:38 PM
I found a bottle of white zinfandel being held hostage in my fridge by the BBQ sauce. So I hosed it down with some 7 UP. But it needed a lot of mouth to mouth recesatation

no photo
Wed 12/02/15 08:31 PM
i have been talking to a few ladies. and the biggest thing with them is honesty and being romantic. NOT sex. course iam 66. i have two ladies over 70 that like me.

no photo
Tue 11/17/15 04:44 PM
well from i see most ladies say its hard to find a good man. this makes me think you should have a good chance. but dont go fast at first take it slow. and be honest. the girls i know didnt like to meet soon. they like to talk on the internet a while before meeting. and dont try to impress them by bragging, just be your self. and let them talk. and lesson to them then say something about it. but above all dont talk more than her. some ladies want to talk religion if they do thats fine. but if they dont, dont bring it up. politics same.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:12 PM
if your father didnt teach and show you by how he treated your mother you are at a real disadvantage. thanks dad. RIP.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 07:50 PM
hes cheating on you!

no photo
Fri 10/30/15 09:54 PM
IMHO. your body moves on but your emotions stay in the past. cause there was some of what was going on that you did like. cause you now have an experience in your mind that will never leave.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6