Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 06/20/09 01:50 PM

Hmmm...it killed my sex drive...oh wait! That was inline skating! NVM

you must have been doing it wrong. an ex wanted to try it naked at night...that did not kill sex drive. :wink:

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 06/20/09 01:47 PM
i woke up wet on a camping trip in OK once. but the tent didn't leak, my gf did. all over both of us, the tent and the bed of my truck (it was a truck bed tent). i was grossed out but couldn't help laughing.

she told our friends (sleeping in their truck bed tent about 20 feet away) that we spilled some water. yeah that didn't explain why we smelled like pee and had to walk half a mile through the woods to the campsite showers then hose out the bed of my truck.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 06/20/09 01:23 PM
i'm not really a phone guy. there are only 2 people i can think of who ever squeeze more than about 5 minutes out of me and even with them i mostly text. if i have nothing to say i don't like to make smalltalk just to fill dead air, i just don't say anything. i'm totally comfortable with that but a lot of people aren't. ha

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 06/20/09 01:14 PM
craigslist has some weird stuff.

"1000's of Used Toilets

Row after row of used toilets.

These babies are plumb wore out.

Sorry, none in working condition.

Free - must clean and haul off.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 06/09/09 11:31 PM
in college, a friend invited my roommate and me to a party and promised lots of hot chicks. we showed up and found 6 guys and 1 chick...who was not hot. but it picked up, right? wrong. an hour later it was still a sausage fest. i managed to snag the attention of a few chicks from a neighbor's party and my RM and i were working our magic (haha) on them on the back porch. it was going fine until we started hearing and smelling terrible things. that's when we realized that the bathroom's exhaust vent exited to the back porch and our friend was in there drunk off his ass shooting foul liquid out of both ends.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:14 AM
i never really thought of it before...idk. but i enjoyed college ;-)

and factor in a few spring breaks in south padre island plus trips to vegas.....i really don't know.

but whatever the number...it's never enough laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:00 AM
migraines are pretty much the only things that ever take me down and i don't bother telling anyone. they can't do anything about it and they'd just worry. i did call my parents for a ride to the ER a few months ago because i thought i had a concussion from getting bonked in the head and didn't feel safe to drive.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:42 PM
yeah i've had a few pivotal moments....and they all sucked. might be nice if change could be kicked off my something good for once.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:19 PM
2 jugs of milk and a taco.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:01 AM
lol. looks like the thread might have died. i just came upon it again by chance after you resurrected it. maybe it's for the best. i never anticipated 8 pages in the first place. ha

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:56 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 06/03/09 11:57 PM
my last company was mostly women. our weekly manager meetings pissed me off because i'd say, "this client is costing us money by causing this problem" and two or three women would say, "oh, but he's having family problems" or "she's such a sweet lady". and since we men were so outnumbered, if it came to a vote we lost. how the hell does being a sweet lady (which is a totally subjective judgment) trump my statistical data that clearly shows she's hurting our company by not paying us? that company was always losing money. and there were random *****y catfights all the time and grudges were held for YEARS.

at my job before that we had no women except for the receptionist. decisions were swift, we fired, hired, took or rejected jobs and did everything else based on logic and sense not emotion. the money rolled in even as the economy started to buckle. if we disagreed about something, a few profanities might fly, someone's mother might get insulted and they'd be pals again 2 minutes later.

in other words, from a business standpoint, working with men is much better. however, i enjoy being around female coworkers on a social level...as long as they aren't allowed to be around one another.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:44 PM
why does everyone think they're a guns n roses fan just because they know the chorus to "paradise city"?

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:33 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 06/03/09 11:35 PM

Men will never know the pain of pregnancy. And women will never know the agony of a man catching a hand rail with his crotch... nor how that might even happen.

A hand rail? Oh, my.laugh slaphead laugh

or a baseball bat. there's the initial pain...it makes you go "woah!" but passes quickly. wait about 15 seconds and then comes the PAIN pain. all of a sudden it feels like your scrotum is a clowncar and there are at least 32 creepy clowns with big shoes and unicycles inside trying to get out. it's brutal. while that's still going on you get the sensation of the clowns squeezing out one at a time and traveling up into the lower abdomen. 30 minutes later, all the clowns have migrated north to liver level or so and it feels like puking would help...but it won't. the next day it still feels like one testicle is housing an angry family of porcupines and the other has a meth lab inside. the guys still hurt and it's hard to walk.

alternate ice and heat...just to feel like you're doing something to make it better...but it won't. if you're lucky, the plums will stop being the color of real plums within a week and you won't feel like puking anymore.

it may not be as bad as giving birth...thankfully we'll never know...but i wouldn't wish that hell on my worst enemy.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:58 PM
best childhood memory...

i was about 10 and accidentally saw my friend's hot older sister changing into her bikini. that was a good day.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:38 PM
nope. nobody told me

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:32 PM

i was just wondering if it makes me a total asshole because i would like to break up with the girl i am dating because i just lost intrest. shes a total sweetheart and all its just i dont feel like our personalities are on par and i dont want to string her out knowing ive lost intrest.

so tell me mingle2 formally justsayhi...
am i a d%ck because i so feel like one

can you honestly think of a better reason to break up? what's the point of dating someone you don't have any interest in (don't say sex)?

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:16 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Mon 06/01/09 06:17 PM
lots of parents in the neighborhood. they can get pretty picky about that kind of stuff. and i don't want to go warping any young minds.

i miss college. nudity was just expected in many situations. if some chick is walking around with her top on people start to wonder if she has a rash or something. ha.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:05 PM
a little while ago i was in my garage. i grabbed some carb cleaner and walked across the garage to my K5. 3-car garage, one big door one small. i didn't notice that i'd bumped a broom by the shelf until it fell over and hit the garage door opener button for the big door. up it went.

oh, did i mention i was completely naked at the time? plenty of passing cars and i didn't need anyone calling the cops. i was hidden behind the k5 but needed to get back to the other side where the wall button and both remotes were. i needed some cover. cylinder heads from old 350...nah. 50 lbs apiece and wrong shape for good coverage. spray paint some pants on? nah. think then it hit me. i popped the hood and removed the K5's air cleaner lid. not heavy or bulky, 15 inches wide and provides some degree of side view protection thanks to the curvature. nice.

the moral of the story: sometimes vehicle parts make good pants.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:11 PM
i heard one of my favorite songs in an elevator. it was a horrible instrumental version of GNR's november rain. my friend and i kept riding the elevator in awe and disgust. i thought she was going to cry. slash's solos all sounded like kenny g!

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:03 PM
in theory, i still have most of my heman toys. i need to go dig through my parents' attic and find them. but considering they've been up there for about 20 texas summers, i may just have a big blob of plastic now. slaphead