Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:36 PM

Men keep it trimmed up, a little advice. It's a choking hazard and the seventies are over!!

lol. we may have been seeing the last of the neanderthals during the 70s. insane amounts of hair on men and women back then. ha. that's why cars didn't need as many safety features. if they got in a wreck, they could hit anywhere and be padded by a huge wad of hair.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:20 AM

Sugar,water,purple?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDIjePMr0Ak

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:14 AM

nothing but a smile! ;^)~

same here, except i'm not smiling. the sunlight keeps shining right in my eye and making me squint.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:11 AM

Try and make your work more interesting. Learn a new skill, or try and get a different position at work that challenges you more.

The main problem is that on one of the machines you enter 1 or 2 for how many panels you want to plate, I was mixing up the numbers, putting in 1 for 2 panels, 2 for 1 panel. I don't even know how I could make such a dumb mistake, but I have.

My mind is so cluttered with thoughts, it's a huge struggle to try to concentrate and focus on what I'm doing, at the same time, I feel rushed, so I rush myself. I try not to let myself get rushed and just focus on what I'm supposed to be doing, but it seems like no matter what I do, nothing works.

you're probably bored.

if you talk to hr and start some counseling to help organize your thoughts it could go a long way to show you're putting in effort and they might even pay for it or your insurance could cover it. and bonus: if an psychologist, psychiatrist or physician diagnoses you with a legitimate problem the company will be less likely to fire you and risk a legal battle.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 11:03 AM

THE PICS ARE GETTING HOTTER LOVE THE HAIR VERY MANLY, SINCE I GOT A NO SHIRT PIC, WHAT ELSE CAN I GET?? BY JUST ASKING.

you were thinking of something long, wide and a bit hairy itself?

sure, you can have a pic of my foot, maybe even both of them laugh. honestly not THAT big though. size 13

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:49 AM

depends on the guy. on some, it's super-sexy, on others...not so much.

maybe my original post should have said, "do you like chest hair on THIS guy?" meaning me, of course winking

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:43 AM

Ive been to both types of weddings. Im not really into the formal place cards. Why should I sit with some old person who pees their pants???noway laugh

i used to work with a guy who peed his pants all the time. it was a medical problem but still, he should have handled his business. eventually HR had to make him start wearing diapers.

vortecpowered's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:41 AM
matching pairs of socks...maybe 2. random socks that enjoy the single life...1 billion. this time of year that's a problem. in the winter, i wear pants so nobody sees them anyway. ha

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 05/28/09 10:06 PM

I'm wearing -a sweatshirt, jeans and a pair of crocshappy

What are your favorite things to wear when you're by yourself

or just like to be comfortable?bigsmile

when i'm alone, just boxers...if even that. when i'm around people, i'll put on a pair of umbros or cargo shorts or something.

vortecpowered's photo
Thu 05/28/09 09:56 PM
it varies a lot here. i've been part of huge formal catholic weddings where they flew in dozens of people and i've been in small chapel weddings with 10 people total. in all cases one guy walks in a free man and walks out of the reception drunk and not realizing what he's just done. haha. my sister's wedding was in between. a few dozen people, nice reception but pretty relaxed.

if i go to a wedding, it's usually because i'm the best man or a groomsman. therefore i have 3 main responsibilities; throw or at least attend the bachelor party, make sure the groom gets there (i had to bust into the bathroom and drag one out of the shower once. that wasn't cool), and most importantly....seriously....i protect his car from the vandals he calls family and friends. none of that writing crap on it and getting finger prints on everything. if i ever get married, i expect my best man to do the same.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:55 PM

When i was in high school i had a class with this amazingly gorgeous greaser who made me heart thunder in my chest and my mind just go the way oh jello...

he would smile..

and flirt...

and i was so shy...

one day i went home and told mom all about him.

the moment i mentioned his name my mother's face grew shocked and started to laugh

"mija" she said "thats your second cousin"

i about died.

the next day he asked me out and i told him

"i can't... i'm your cousin. ask your mom."

it was so awkward we never spoke again.

lol. that's pretty messed up but at least nothing happened. that would have been really bad.

a guy in one of my car clubs went to a bachelor party at a strip club and was really hooked on one stripper. he got several lap dances and even paid for extra "services" (hey, i didn't say this was a high-class guy) before realizing she was his first cousin who he hadn't seen in years. awkward.... scared

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:42 PM
a&w root beer, preferably in a frosty mug.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:37 PM

ok, i added that crappy cell pic she took to my profile (for a limited time...damn i look bad in it!) as an example. :wink:

Very sexy

:banana: dancing banana in formal wear for the nice comment. thanks.

embarassed slightly embarrassed smiley for how scrawny i look in it. motivation to start hitting the weights again.

Honestly, you look really good as is.

thanks. i miss the 30 extra lbs of muscle i used to have and my body fat was a bit lower too (not that it's high now). a few years ago i had to take it easy for several months while my back healed after a bus rear-ended me. taking it easy turned into laziness. but it's not too late to replace that bad habit with a good one.

but on the bright side, my hair never left me.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:17 PM

You're probably right. I've only just gotten into the 21st century the past couple of months and it's amazing when I google something what pops up. I'm glad my kids are mostly grown now, but my youngest son is 16, still young enough to worry about, but you worry less about your sons than daughters.

there's definitely a difference between casual viewing for "stress relief" and becoming hooked on it and desensitized then weirder stuff and more of it to get aroused. it's the same as any other addiction in terms of plateau effect, etc.

there should be some cool mascot that tells people about masturbation in moderation. they could even sell charts and computer programs for whacking-tracking so people can make sure they aren't going overboard.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:19 PM

ok, i added that crappy cell pic she took to my profile (for a limited time...damn i look bad in it!) as an example. :wink:

Very sexy

:banana: dancing banana in formal wear for the nice comment. thanks.

embarassed slightly embarrassed smiley for how scrawny i look in it. motivation to start hitting the weights again.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 05/25/09 09:06 PM

I'm not much for women with hairy armpits, but long hairs on their nipples turn me on.

lol. yuk. a friend of mine had that issue. she made the wise decision to invest in laser hair removal.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:11 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Mon 05/25/09 08:16 PM

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:27 AM

YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A PIC EXAMPLE??? drool

lol. i have a crappy cell phone shot that an ex took. she was some sort of crazy sneak attack photo chick, always whipping a camera out when i wasn't expecting it and catching me looking strange. it's like she was trained in guerrilla warfare or something.

as far as soap goes, when my sister and i were both in high school, she would never use the same bathroom as me because the hairy soap disgusted her. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 05/24/09 01:36 AM

JMO.....I love chest hair.....and facial hair....drool drinks :banana:

Oh, the question....very Manly!!!!!!!!

excellent answer bigsmile

vortecpowered's photo
Fri 05/22/09 01:15 AM

Hugh Jackman made me like it.

Really though, I've always liked it. Don't shave it. Don't wax it. Just leave it be.

:wink:

lol. i was just curious what responses i'd get from a diverse sampling of people. i was with a girl for 5 years who didn't like it but she just had to deal. ha. i'd never shave it. the itching would be hell, plus i'd feel/look silly.

i have plenty but not so much that you'd mistake it for a sweater.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next