Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:38 PM

The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

How many times have I received solicitations to give out my e-mail and/or ph.number for the cacamimi excuse that's it's "easier to communicate" that way whoa That spells scammer or schemer.

No one gets my ph.number unless I know it'll be beneficial for me financially.

Just got another one not fifteen minutes ago.
She(he) messages me in German saying she(he) lives in France... I know...
Then she(he) asks if I have "WhatsApp so we can get to know each other better" ( another cacamimi excuse whoa )
I just replied:
Hahahahaaaa!!

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:34 PM
I didn't get nuffin

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 01:32 PM
What am I doing to find that great love?

I'm praying for wisdom and searching the scriptures for encouragement, guidance and patience.

The love of a human is short-lived and flawed.
The love of God is the ONLY love worth searching for. It's perfect and everlasting.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 12:36 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Sun 10/21/18 12:37 PM
Too cool !
Thanks for the post.
:thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 09:54 AM

:thumbsup: That's what I love about this place... they don't last long with you guys around shades

Hiya Rooster, it's good seeing you again waving

Is it? WOW
I guess I don't annoy the hell out of everybody...

Good to see you doing well waving

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 08:58 AM

Yeah, had to have been that.... couldn't have been the comments any of you guys made slaphead laugh

tongue2

On second thoughts you may be right.
We guys drove him/her away.
On to the next one... smokin

tongue2

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 08:49 AM
Another fake profile laugh

Maybe it was a "perv" scared

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 08:37 AM

hi new to this app

Dear new member

As the union representative of the pervs I would like to inform you that we reserve the right to perv at our discretion per our collective bargaining agreement.

Greeneyes ( international brotherhood of pervs)
Local 69

rofl

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 08:33 AM
It's a nice profile. Very positive. Good pictures that show you're a social and caring person.
:thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 07:59 AM
Coffee and no plans.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 07:44 AM

The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

How many times have I received solicitations to give out my e-mail and/or ph.number for the cacamimi excuse that's it's "easier to communicate" that way whoa That spells scammer or schemer.

No one gets my ph.number unless I know it'll be beneficial for me financially.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 07:36 AM
Relaxed and at peace.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 10/21/18 07:34 AM

There's nothing more annoying than a low-self-esteem broad who craves attention 24/7 while you're working to better your social and financial status.

Im intrigued....how are you working to better your social status?

Me? Or in general?

I guess you weren't as intrigued as you made out. laugh

Sorry....Im a multitasker...haha.
Whatever you meant...be it yourself or in general...and i see you didnt answer the question...

I improve my social status through income, investing and education. Moving to a better area helps too.
I'm always on the lookout for opportunities to make money besides my regular job.
I invest in growing companies and startups.
I keep learning, everyday. A day I don't learn is a wasted day for me.
Then also I make friends who are over me on the social lader and education. I listen to them when they give advice and I participate in their financial activities.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 03:13 PM
Nope. There ain't any men left for the remainder of the year... See you back in January.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 03:08 PM
I love to cook Couscous

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 02:14 PM
She musta lost her train of thought laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 02:10 PM

The sky..the ground.. who cares where they come from.. its not like they are chasing people around.

Correct. More often than not it's people who run into their arms.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 12:45 PM
Splitting atoms

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 12:42 PM
"Do onto others as you would like them onto you." ~ Jesus

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:34 AM

Or someone wanted to make a post about LOVE, on these threads, after reading, on these threads, the abundance of negative crap said about black people ...

odd how people can even find a problem with that.

That's not surprising.
If people can find a problem with Jesus Himself, everything else is fair game.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25