Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 09:28 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Tue 01/15/19 09:40 AM

I think most men would be surprised to find that in the U.S. only 18% of women consider themselves a feminist and the percentage is even lower in the UK, I believe it is around 7%, yet men act as though we are all burning our bra's and screaming for your balls.

Not for our balls... For our money and work positions. I'm sure you've heard of the #MeToo witch hunt... Our balls will be for later if we men continue to humor psychopathic women and let them operate without bearing the responsibilities of their actions.

Are you seriously against equal pay for equal work?

"Equal pay for equal work" is a feminist strategy to make you women feel like victims and it's been working wonderfully.

Are you against the woman's right to vote?

Yes.

Against a woman's right to reproductive choices (taking birth control)?

Yes. Without birth control women would think twice about monkey-branching.

A woman having a bank account?

No. She can pay for all her crap herself :joy:

being able to serve on jury duty?

Hell yes. Women don't judge on evidence, only on feelings and their bias against men.

being able to attend an ivy league college?

Why would a woman want to go to college? You women already know everything :joy:

being a lawyer?

OH YES. We have enough feminist lawyers in that inJustice system to put every single man of the world in prison without any evidence at all. That's their specialty.

Most women in today's world aren't the crazy feminist men seem to constantly rage against.

Most women in today's world are crazy feminists who live in denial about not being feminists but once the words come out their mouth, it's feminist rhetoric through and through.

I really don't understand the anger and bitterness from some of the men in this thread.

Not just in this thread. I read it all over the internet.
Maybe it's just "toxic masculinity" speaking pitchfork
Or we men have wigged out and decided to be wary of perfectly innocent creatures.
Or maybe many men feel that their children have been stolen by feminist lawyers and cucked judges.
Or maybe many sons of men fell they we're cheated out of relationships with their dads thanks to a misandrist inJustice system where men are guilty until proven innocent.
The reasons are as many as there are men and sons of men who have been violated by feminists in high places while other women stood there and watched it all happen without so much of a peep in defense of the innocent for as long as it benefitted them.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 07:16 AM
I can't believe you leftists are STILL bellyaching about Trump being President!!
And HILLARY said "Would the Republicans accept the results of the elections" laugh

For my part, I'm STILL watching the Election Night on YouTube and STILL laughing my a$$ off. It's better than a movie :wink:
Look at all their faces on those channels that are the enemies of the American people when 90% chances go to Trump for election laugh JUST LOOK at their faces!!:laughing: It looks like someone just warned them of an imminent asteroid impact!! rofl

Democrats lost because the ONLY presidential election platform they had was between someone's legs.
Hillary was said to be fit for president while she insulted more than HALF the country laugh and was embroiled in controversy that touched the security of the nation.

In contrast, Trump won because he addressed REAL issues and had REAL solutions, not just talk.

Yes, call me a moron... Whatever, I'm STILL laughing at how pathetic the Democrat party has become, and they have the mass media to show how much more pathetic they can become!
It's really sad...uh, no, in fact it isn't ! laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 07:01 AM

You do realize that it's the Deep State and the Federal Reserve who have been playing both ends against the middle in order to create a profit for themselves..and so you know presidents from different countries meeting doesn't constitute collusion and NOTHING has been proven to support your accusations of collusion..Two years and a BIG NOTHINGBURGER w/cheese...lol..But by all means keep huffing the mockingbirds butt for your information …

What do some of you not get..Trump is the only reason we are not under UN rule and if that happens you can say GOOD-BYE to your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.. you can say good-bye to your country...You really DON'T have a CLUE...

.DO THE RESEARCH

FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice

WWG1 WGA..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: (and one more for the hell of it) :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 06:52 AM
English is the easiest language to learn.
I learned it in 9 months at home with a dictionary and subtitled movies.
Of course, the difficulty is proportional with the language spoken by the pupil and his abilities to learn.

My mother spoke 7 languages : Dutch, French, German, Arabic, Spanish, English and Italian.
She always said English was the easiest language for her to learn. Now that I speak English, I agree with her.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 02:11 AM

I think most men would be surprised to find that in the U.S. only 18% of women consider themselves a feminist and the percentage is even lower in the UK, I believe it is around 7%, yet men act as though we are all burning our bra's and screaming for your balls.

Are you seriously against equal pay for equal work?

Are you against the woman's right to vote?

Against a woman's right to reproductive choices (taking birth control)?

A woman having a bank account?

being able to serve on jury duty?

being able to attend an ivy league college?

being a lawyer?

These are the type of things women the movement gained for women and things I believe most women wanted and have a right to. Most women in today's world aren't the crazy feminist men seem to constantly rage against.

I really don't understand the anger and bitterness from some of the men in this thread.

As far as clothing and behavior Oldkid, I would hope you would get to know someone enough and avoid asking someone out who has the potential to behave that way. Also as adults I believe most of us know the appropriate dress attire to wear depending on the atmosphere we are going to be in.

Edit: typo
I have a couple problems with what you have listed:
1. I have yet to find a clear, understandable definition of "equal" work. There are many characteristics that could make work or parts of work equal. Just saying "equal pay for equal work" is saying nothing.
2. Reproductive choices - If a woman gets pregnant either by mistake or her intention, she is able to force a man to support the child even if he wants to terminate the pregnancy. On the other hand, if she wants to terminate the pregnancy, he has no say. In neither case does a man have any control over the outcome of the pregnancy or the raising of the child. This is not right.
3. Women receiving preferential job hiring because they are a "minority". Worst thing that ever happened and set women's equality back at least 20 years.

I personally have no problem with equality! I believe any reference or bias based on gender should have been abolished many years ago but it is still common and probably won't be totally resolved for several more generations. Our legal system still grants women privileges that are inappropriate and should be illegal.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Mon 01/14/19 01:17 PM

Just had my first phone conversation as a result of this site.
An Indian I.R.S. agent claiming my S.S. number had fraudulent activities.

I offered to have him visit with agents so they could wrap a good old lip hug around my roaster as it's been so lonely for so long. He hung up? Stoop so low to only be rejected, what's a man supposed to do around here?

The ilk be thick up in here!

rofl

Rooster35's photo
Mon 01/14/19 12:24 PM

Originally, the word Lady was used to describe a woman who was a member of aristocracy. She wasn't employed because her father or her husband paid for all of her needs and wants.

I am sick and tired of hearing/reading non-aristocrat women complain that single men won't initiate a date or completely pay for a date or provide transport for a date or etc, etc.

Gender equality means that both genders have the same responsibilities as well as the same rights. Thus, single men and single women share the responsibility of initiating a date or paying for a date or providing transport for a date or etc, etc.

Single women of the 21st Century aren't helpless damsels.

:thumbsup:

They want to have the Equality of today while STILL enjoying the benefits of times past... Sorry, sweetcheeks, can't have your cake and eat it too.

Says who? We can have whatever we want! :wink:

You can delude yourself in thinking that but reality is far more different than anyone's wishes.

I’m not deluding myself.
I changed my attitude in life and I have exactly what I want. I got it all!

Good for you ! :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Mon 01/14/19 12:04 PM

Originally, the word Lady was used to describe a woman who was a member of aristocracy. She wasn't employed because her father or her husband paid for all of her needs and wants.

I am sick and tired of hearing/reading non-aristocrat women complain that single men won't initiate a date or completely pay for a date or provide transport for a date or etc, etc.

Gender equality means that both genders have the same responsibilities as well as the same rights. Thus, single men and single women share the responsibility of initiating a date or paying for a date or providing transport for a date or etc, etc.

They want to have the Equality of today while STILL enjoying the benefits of times past... Sorry, sweetcheeks, can't have your cake and eat it too.

Says who? We can have whatever we want! :wink:

You can delude yourself in thinking that but reality is far more different than anyone's wishes.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 01/14/19 10:15 AM

Does anyone meet someone in real life? :sweat_smile:

laugh

I think there are more people meeting outside of Internet than otherwise these days.
Internet dating has gotten a very bad rap in the past few years, especially from the guys who've understood that these dating apps benefit women more than they do men.
For women, dating sites are a way to window shop for guys, get free dates and attention... One woman in the U.S made it a way to get free food at restaurants with a different guy every time laugh
Also, with the advent of the #MeToo witch hunt, a lot more men would rather go to a sports bar with the buddies than a woman out anywhere and so I expect a lot more women to roam these dating sites.
How many men here are like me, not looking but just here for the forum? Even though my profile says I'm looking but it doesn't matter since we men are merely window dressing on these sites.
I've been on dating sites for at least ten years but the best women I've gotten with I didn't meet online but the old-fashion way: by going out my door.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 01/14/19 09:41 AM

Rooster35's photo
Mon 01/14/19 08:04 AM

arghhhhh was mailing a guy who ticked all my boxes. but had some family issues, life issues etc. and had not been on the site for about a month went to mail him and he has deactivated gutted. this is my first post guys and gals

I'd hate it if it happened to me.
Keep looking, I'm sure Mr.Right is out there somewhere happy

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/12/19 07:46 AM
Sun and Moon in strange positions? Sounds kinky :wink::joy:

Rooster35's photo
Wed 01/09/19 03:21 AM

What if I told you that there's a good possibility that Trump and Putin are working together..it's very possible..Now don't blow a gear just yet.. I think there are a couple of reasons why this might be.. one being the federal reserve and the other Globalization..In my opinion both countries are battling the same evil forces..and

... "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"..

WWG1 WGA

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/05/19 06:49 AM
It's definitely possible to find a lady on this website. Where, I couldn't tell you and when I would find her, I wouldn't tell you anyway winking laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/03/19 08:28 AM

Distance is deal barker,Anything is far is not worth travelling.

I wouldn't say "anything" isn't worth traveling for.
The pyramids of Egypt.
The Louvre.
The Great Wall of China.
The Colosseum in Rome.
The Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
But a woman?? Not as unique as those things enumerated above.

Then you haven’t met the right woman

How right you are... And it seems I'm not going to meet her anytime soon laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/03/19 08:21 AM

If you cant ask her that question and trust her answer to be honest then who gives a ****. Drama and confusion can be more fun coming from a brownie mix...

rofl
And ^^^THAT^^^ too! laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/03/19 08:17 AM

Distance is deal barker,Anything is far is not worth travelling.

I wouldn't say "anything" isn't worth traveling for.
The pyramids of Egypt.
The Louvre.
The Great Wall of China.
The Colosseum in Rome.
The Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
But a woman?? Not as unique as those things enumerated above.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/03/19 08:09 AM

Recycling a relationship, is generally a very bad idea.

Exes are exes for a reason.

^^^ THAT ^^^

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/03/19 08:04 AM

Rooster that’s probably good advice. As far as women looking for a mans resources, that’s true with all women.

Maybe not "all" as I know of a couple who don't but it does seem that way, doesn't it?

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/03/19 06:33 AM
I'm looking to chat and talk on video messenger or phone AND THEN meet. It may never happen from sites like this one as many women are just online looking for a man's resources to live off of or pay off that debt, not counting the army of scammers online but at least there are real people on the forum I can identify with and learn from.
Don't be in a hurry to make that connection or fall in love, scammers and sweet talkers rely on people's desperation to empty their bank accounts and 99% of the messages you'll get are from such vile individuals.
Good luck in your search.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25