Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:26 AM

Black... black... black

Is that the only " color" of skin that counts?

How about whites who love.. whites, Asian, Latino's. or Asians who love Asians, Latinos, whites, or Latinos who love Latinos, Asians, whites.

Why is loving blacks such a big deal compared to other colors?

With all the race talk going around and accusations of racism gone ranpant, white people now have a complex and they need to yell high and loud they're not racist.

The Left does it best. They throw their fellow white brothers and sisters under the bus so that they can virtue-signal their so-called anti-racism while being racist against their own skin color laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 11:16 AM

Perhaps we need to do the same thing?

You do what you want but I don't "need" to do anything.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 09:36 AM

There's nothing more annoying than a low-self-esteem broad who craves attention 24/7 while you're working to better your social and financial status.

Im intrigued....how are you working to better your social status?

Me? Or in general?

I guess you weren't as intrigued as you made out. laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 09:09 AM

There's nothing more annoying than a low-self-esteem broad who craves attention 24/7 while you're working to better your social and financial status.

Im intrigued....how are you working to better your social status?

Me? Or in general?

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 09:02 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Sat 10/20/18 09:07 AM

What kind of relationship would actually improve your life? So many people get married into a generic relationship and are stressed out, have no privacy, and have even less time available. Compatibility is important and not everyone is the same. What would a relationship be like to actually make you MORE successful and happy, yourself?

Great question.
What would improve my life doesn't fall so much on whether I'm in or out of a relationship. Relationships aren't the be-all and end-all of life.
But if there were some kind of relationship that would make me more successful - and that's relative of course - besides friendship, it would be the Friends With Benefits kind of relationship.
The kind of relationship where she has her own place and friends, we don't see each other every day but when we do it's sparks and fireworks. That would be ideal for me.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 08:45 AM

Just wanted to make a post that unites us instead of
devides us.
I'll take the beatings that will come along the way... kill me, roast me, beat me, I care not... My daughter is half "black" and if you wanna dispute her existance, Brrring it on!!!
I will NEVER deny her, and the fact that I love her. I stand by her side anytime.

I would hope so, she's your daughter !

Being of mixed race for me it doesn't matter what color someone is. I judge people by their actions, not what they happen to look like.
That goes also for how I treat the rich and the poor.
Everyone has the right to this planet's bounty. Everyone.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 08:39 AM

Kamala Harris the next generations Maxine Waters..noway

:thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 07:39 AM
I'd meet those in my friends list for a casual outing on the town.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 07:31 AM

Democrats appear to have an advantage in November's midterm elections, and Trump is a big reason why according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

All in all, Remains to be seen. This is a poll. And nothing but a poll.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e2b9f54a-8d09-30da-a41a-f94b5bc14eb4/polls-show-democrats-have-an.html

Are those the same polls that predicted Hillary would win by a landslide? laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 07:28 AM

which is better for us gf/bf or one night stand

For "us" I don't know. You do what you please
For me, one-night stand. With a professional Lady even better.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 05:53 AM
Welcome to Mingle.

Two key words:
Patience
Discernment

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 05:50 AM
Free and at peace.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 05:48 AM
You're absolutely right!
It's called "Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it".

And it works!
I haven't wished to be in a relationship for ten years and it's exactly what I'm getting: No relationship.

Good thread :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 05:36 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Sat 10/20/18 05:38 AM
Welcome to Mingle

Make some guy happy.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 04:47 AM
I hope you're patient and have discernment.
Welcome to the entertainment drinks

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 04:43 AM
Cheaters and players... of both genders.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 04:40 AM
Just peachy! waving

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 04:30 AM
Can a man love a single mom? Sure!
Can I love a single mom? Nope. Not that I couldn't, I just would rather not.

Why is it a real issue for men to love a woman who already have a child?

The real issue, for me anyway, is that I know I'd be loving a woman whose priorities don't include me first while my priorities would definitely include her first.
There would be an inbalance in the relationship and I wouldn't be treated as equal but just another weight she'd have to deal with.
We often hear women say "My children first." While I don't disagree with that, it signals an unwillingness to be totally involved.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 10/20/18 04:18 AM

Who doesnt love you

What lunatic would?

Rooster35's photo
Wed 08/01/18 05:42 AM
Good luck!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25