Community > Posts By > LaLunaEva

LaLunaEva's photo
Fri 07/03/15 01:56 AM

Being completely gay, I do look at bi-sexual and bi-curious profiles, women of course. Lol. I must admit though I rarely meet with these ladies as most are looking for someone who will let their partners join in, and that's not for me. I can see why you get a lot of attention from men love because you look gorgeous to me, so you can't really blame them. xx

I am current not seeing any guy, and is in the process of rediscovering myself with women. Well, Can't say that I didn't click with men, but that does not mean that I don't like women either, I just have never been with one. :D Thanks for replying.

LaLunaEva's photo
Thu 07/02/15 11:37 PM
It seems like my profile is attracting way more guys than it should (I think). Nevertheless, which would be a better fit for a bi-curious woman? Bi-sexual or lesbian? Do lesbians even bother with bi profiles?

LaLunaEva's photo
Thu 07/02/15 11:20 PM
A big slice of banana cake with butter and skimmed milk.

LaLunaEva's photo
Thu 07/02/15 11:17 PM
2 days old on Mingle and totally agree with this. love So, so, so far away. Maybe it is just my search filter?? *Confused*

LaLunaEva's photo
Thu 07/02/15 07:22 PM
Whad he say??

I am sorry, I shouldn't be laughing, but hahahha.rofl rofl rofl

LaLunaEva's photo
Thu 07/02/15 07:12 AM
Pineapple and candied plums.

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 11:07 PM
Thanks, Mikey. It looks like the crowd here is very friendly, and I am glad that I signed up. I will be sticking around, especially in the forums. biggrin

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 10:52 PM
Edited by LaLunaEva on Wed 07/01/15 11:00 PM
It's amazing to see mostly positives here, with strings attached of course. I also quite understand skepticism and negativity, which was one of the reasons why I posted here. However, after going through each one of your thoughts and advice(s), I think I will be okay with starting something meaningful if the right person comes along regardless of geographic location. Thank you, all.

@Mikey: Really glad that things worked out for you. :D

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 09:51 PM
Thanks, 2KidsMom. See you around. biggrin

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:59 PM
Lol. Ok, adding. :D

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:48 PM
Apart from more pictures, could you please suggest what I should do to my profile? Thanks in advance.

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:06 PM
Thanks, Sitka. Shall keep these pointers in mind if I choose to start one.

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:55 PM

Make sure that they aren't after you for something else, like your banking information or home address. If you're sure the relationship is legitimate, long-distance can be manageable, but it will also be aggravating at times. This is especially true if you or your partner or both are after things like having a family, moving in together, or actually sharing that first milkshake with the heart-shaped straw.

Also have some way to make sure that the person you're talking with can validate what they say - there are plenty of people on the internet who can keep "relationships" going for a long time based on nothing but lies. After a while (six months, maybe), if your love interest still isn't interested in sharing things like phone numbers, private email addresses, or detailed information about their lifestyle, their politics, their religion, etc, etc, then consider that a big flapping red flag.

Thanks! That's some great piece of advice. Really appreciate it.

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:50 PM
Edited by LaLunaEva on Wed 07/01/15 06:52 PM
@Datwasntme: Oh boy! Did I like your profile. Hahaha
Thanks for the hope. :D

LaLunaEva's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:14 PM
Hello everyone, I just signed up here and have realised that most of my mutually-interested people are in a place far far away from where I am. Is it advisable to kindle a relationship with them/her? Please help. Thanks. xoxo