Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:45 PM
Who...??

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:44 PM
Good topic..

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:40 PM
'Patience and waiting for the right time is good' but please note it 'Sometimes waiting too long may give you rotten fruit'..

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:36 PM
Nop , not all the time. Sometimes it is the worst nightmare you don't wanna see...

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 04:30 PM
Well . .. It was almost six years ago.. I was sitting with my gf. I remember the season was Winter and it was so cold out there in the park. So it naturally brings me &my gf pretty close that evening. All of a sudden, some students of the university nearer to that park came and started to beat all the couples were sitting there and I had some of that beating as well.. It was so embarrassing, u know , getting beaten up in front of ur gf. I had to have that embarrassing that eve. Those students were involved with the politics of the ruling Party back then.. So they had power, money and political security- which is one the most Unfortunate culture of our country's politics. Students of such kind feel pride saying themselves as politicians rather saying students.. My gf was thundered and couldn't say anything.. Finally, when they went away, she took me to her home for the first time because my lips , nose were bleeding. She gave me first aid and the beauty of my embarrassing story is that I had the sweetest gift of my life and that is my first lip kiss... And funny thing is , usually boys do the first kiss holding his gf but that night my girl hold me and kissed... Oh it was so full of unexpected beauty, love and only love... Having beaten up that night I thanked those bunch of stupid students in my mind.. But fate is, nothing last forever... Its been 4yrs we are married now... we have everything in our life except the love we had back then.. Miss that past... In this dark room I only can think I m lost.... Is it money that brings happiness all the time?.. I don't know and may be I failed to make her understand the love I feel for her.. Or may be she stopped seeing love in my eyes for her.. I don't know.. How love could be defeated to money...how much money we need to be happy... ???

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:38 PM
Yap...online...

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:34 PM
OK .. For a while, let's think of others...

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:31 PM
Thanks ...

Nomus's photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:27 PM
I m here to have fun, meet girls, for friendships, dating, travellers who loves visit new places, singers, musical instruments players, all that is full of fun ... :heart: