Community > Posts By > prashant01

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:44 AM
Cool dude's.

I was very fond of reading books during my college days,but now a days,I can't even read a single page in continuation....ohwell

Recently,I had an app named '@voice' which reads out loud the PDF's & many other types of files...now I listen books while on the go from my cell phone with the help of this app.:smile:

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:38 AM
Immovable property

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:37 AM
Marker

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:36 AM

Iv experienced being single causes one to introspect so its a great time to filter, sort out and cement our core values principles and beliefs in life. Being single is character defining. its all good. I don't plan on staying single forever. I know there are still good men out there. happy

Ohhh...you are looking for good one!!

Being Best,now I can just wish to be good.:wink: laugh (jk)

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:30 AM
Sad Demise

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:28 AM

Everything you posted is predicated on the belief that God has no expectations of his creations.I believe in a God who has expectations of us. God expects us to worship Him as He has requested, which means only Him.

Yeah,me too is of opinion that god has certainly some expectations from all the living beings,that's why he creates them & provides them some time to prove themselves ...the time which is known as life.

However,I don't believe that god expects us to worship him....but I like a thought I read somewhere few years back.

'What we are is god's gift to us,what we becomes is our gift to god.'

I like it.

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:13 AM

When I think of a DOOR,
It makes me think of an input or output pin,
Where I can let something (data) into or out of the device

Good...but is it or OR and?

And how about it's definition?

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:02 AM

billions of people in the world, not billions of different shapes for our facial features,, ,

in the celebrity world especially, where certain features 'sell' better,,, there are many, many , people who look nearly identical to me

But they don't have a heart and mind like yours.flowerforyou

Must be true..but when did you see Ms's heart & mind,frank?:wink: bigsmile

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 05:59 AM

I've been told more then once that I look exactly like someone else, and all I can say to that is I feel sorry for those people.

Why feel sorry?...love yourself dude,life is too short to keep disliking ourself.flowerforyou

Anyways...IMO many faces are really very common...!

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 05:53 AM

I have seen that phenomenon a few times in my life..You move to a new town and see a person there that looks like someone from your old town..
pretty weird..

yeah...that's kind of weird. Moreover the new person feels it funny to see us staring at him / her with surprise & some shock.:smile:

prashant01's photo
Thu 10/29/15 05:45 AM
Raw

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:45 AM
Cool...!! So Soufie were you note ever eager to see & meet your same looking cousin?

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:36 AM

The real question remains...

Why is a witless teacher who can't deal with a student texting... why is that teacher still in the classroom?

IMO, the bigger question is why all these kids are to have there cell phones in the classroom?

Right,right...!!

I was about to raise this question but I thought, may be western world would have gone in phase of considering cell phone as one of the BASIC NEED by now...:smile:

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:33 AM

The real question remains...

Why is a witless teacher who can't deal with a student texting... why is that teacher still in the classroom?

Right!!

Teaching shouldn't just be a profession ,it should be a hobby and the person entering in it should have inherent liking for kids too.

If one loves kids then their naughtiness is delight for him.

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:28 AM

My thing is, did that person even take the time to realize that I'm over 2000 miles away before they sent me a message?

Now a days it doesn't cost per mile for postage stamp...:wink: laugh

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:23 AM

Yes, It is sometimes. Its a special time with yourself alone. I tried that twice or thrice a month, and It is indeed, refreshing to my mind. I call it "Date myself/ Me time" hehe sounds insane. But its just fine. Im happy about it. :smile:

Hmmm...never tried being alone when surrounded by people.....??

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 10:18 AM

Would you rather Find true love or win 50 million dollars..???

I don't believe in true love, (as most people define it). So the money or free animal care for the rest of my & my cat's life. laugh

But what would YOU do Fabulous 007 ?

I will go for my true Luv bcos with her I will find peace,Rest of mind and $50 million dollars or more.. Its better to have a true love than having $50 million USD and spend d rest of ur life with some1 that was not meant for you..

Okay...and may I ask you,what do you exactly mean by YOUR TRUE LUV?

Do you have any FALSE love too?

What makes a love feeling true or false?

Can any feeling ever been true or false?

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:43 AM
So you don't see any logic in defining 'door'?

And door isn't a technical THING in your opinion...right?

Cool...

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:36 AM

NAH, educators need to know sometimes kids wont listen, and have better processes in place than literally FLIPPING Them over the chair, let alone it shouldn't have been a police matter either

guess what?, kids can be disobedient we don't arrest them or flip and toss them around for it,,,

you don't put your hands on other peoples kids without their consent, except to keep them from hurting themselves or others,,,

she could easily have remained right there until the end of school, when she no doubt would have eventually left ,, and she could then have been stopped from coming back with notice to her parents,,,

Right! It would have been still better if school admin would have called her parents immediately or would have asked them over phone to ask her to leave texting or leave class.

One more question arises to my mind that instead of forcibly throwing the child out they could have more easily taken her cell phone away .....so isn't that racial hatreds which make them toss the child !!

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:16 AM
Hmmmm...feeling better now...after seeing smiling eric...!!:smile:

Hello eric.waving

How you doing?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25