Community > Posts By > prashant01

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:13 AM

After learning abt Mc so much,i'v jus been wondering the logic and code of every moving thing:-/

Is that?

Then without googling tell me the definition of DOOR.

I'll really appreciate precise & concise one in first attempt.:smile:

All the best to allflowerforyou :smile:

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:10 AM

I will take true love ...because from what I have read... so far from being on here.. is that true love is truly priceless.... I guess the question would be would you trade the person you are truly in love with.... for 50 million dollars....:wink:

Correct!

If the question is like that then certainly my answer is NO,NO,NO!

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:07 AM

look at it this way

if diamonds were as easy to find as rocks, they would be of little value

good people (men or women) are like those precious jewels, they may not be the simplest thing to find amidst the average 'rocks', but that's why they are so valuable and cherished once we find them

Wow....!!

Nice thinking MS!...You are blessed...!!flowerforyou

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:01 AM
Hmmm...just don't be lonely.

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:58 AM

I would take the $50 million. You can buy a lot of "true love" with $50 million happy

Yeah...true!!laugh

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:58 AM

I don't believe in true love, (as most people define it). So the money or free animal care for the rest of my & my cat's life. laugh

Really...?

Well then what is that something immaterial which is overflowing from your heart for your cat & animals?bigsmile

IMO those who don't believe in true love are actually true lover!!

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:52 AM

It is said that there are 7 persons of same face in the world!

I have seen maximum two same looking person & those tow siblings.

Did you ever see more same looking persons?

Sorry....it's not 'tow' ...it's 'too':smile:

Hmmm...thanks for sharing torgo.

Actually this question is popping up in my mind since childhood.
Now being able to talk with wise people like you just by sitting in my home,I thought what else could be the better forum than this to ask this question?:smile:

I don't know why the word 'world' is used in that saying...? perhaps to make people believe in it blindly !! ( yeah...with the obvious assumption that who the hell will go & search for other 6 people just for verifying it!!:wink: laugh )

Generally continent wise human's whole looks & physic is quite different...hence if not found in same continent,it's almost impossible to find the same looking person in other continent...for example a niggro's duplicate is almost impossible to exist in Japan or china.

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:32 AM
Golden opportunity

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:32 AM

what do u consider most important in a relationship

Nothing else that MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

Hell...it's not 'that'....it's 'than' :smile: sorry pips...!:wink: laugh

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:27 AM
A for apple....what else...laugh

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:57 AM
Happier

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:38 AM
Just as been said that 'All are equal but few are MORE EQUAL'...!!

I hate the mentality of being kind as long as me & my people are not affected...it is nothing but purely selfishness.

Yeah...selfishness !! because by being kind to criminals who committed crime against others I'm creating my image as a kind & generous person in society.

If any one really likes to be kind then he/she should dare to excuse those criminals who killed themselves or their own beloved one's. Like mahatma gandhi did!!

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:26 AM
It is said that there are 7 persons of same face in the world!

I have seen maximum two same looking person & those tow siblings.

Did you ever see more same looking persons?

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:17 AM
Edited by prashant01 on Wed 10/28/15 07:18 AM

Hello & welcome Mr.stan.:smile: flowerforyou

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:11 AM

what do u consider most important in a relationship

Nothing else that MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:09 AM
The prime intention of any legal penalty is to set an example in the social system.

Setting an example is very much important for maintenance of law & order.

Under the name of humanity when penalties to the cruel criminals are diminished,wrong examples are set...it's just like encouraging the criminals & discouraging the common man.

Everyone loses faith in law & order & in the whole justice system.

General public tend to avoid raising voice against injustice happening to them or witnessed by them when they know that criminals will not get enough punishment & they would trouble them after finishing their nominal punishment....criminals don't hesitate to warn people & even to concern public officers that they would be taking revenge after escaping from jail.

In order to avoid injustice,already the justice systems are so complex that it takes many years to prove the crime,after so much of delay when the criminals are excused & made free to wander in society people are bound to get terrified & criminals are bound to rule society's fear.

To leave a cruel killer free to wander in society under the name of humanity is most INHUMAN act as such criminals are bound to kill many other innocent as they get the confidence that nothing happens.

It's INHUMAN even if they aren't left free & jailed for whole life as other criminals & general public too tend to calculate & conclude that CRIMINALS PUNISHMENT WOULD BE MAXIMUM JAIL FOR LIFE & VICTIM'S PUNISHMENT FOR SURE WOULD BE A DEATH PENALTY!!!

Victim's CERTAIN & IN ADVANCE death penalty MAY result in SOME penalty to the criminal.....This scenario is encouraging crimes to rise by leaps & bound.

This must stop now.

Death penalty must be applicable to Murders of most type & Terror attacks.

Acid attacks should be penalized by applying acids to the same parts of the criminal as that of victim.

Rapist's gentile & both hands must be chopped.

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 06:05 AM
Wish many many happy returns of this day to you ,misstina.flowerforyou

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 06:00 AM
I will take 50 million dollars & give it to my true love.:smile:

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 05:57 AM
Nop..I just wanted to say that it's not storm...!:wink: laugh

Maximum Males?

prashant01's photo
Wed 10/28/15 05:55 AM