Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 02:20 PM
well...fanta....if MY MAN...MR. FAVRE-U-LUS looked as good as them speedos yer wearin......RUN FANTA RUN!!!!:wink:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:34 AM
What an amazing man! remember your uncle touched many lives. You and your family will be in our prayersflowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:20 AM
lulu!!!laugh laugh laugh too funny girl!!!

my lil snookums?? he is about as subtle as a sledgehammer but precocious and too funny!!!!drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:47 AM
Pretty Woman

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:44 AM
wooooo!!!! One song that always captures my spirit is Lenny Kravitz "More than anything in this world"

more than anything in this world
i just want you to be my woman
i wanna be your man

i'd walk through fire
stand in the rain
i'll go through hell and back
on a plane
i'd scale the mountains
swim the seas
i beg for mercy
down on my knees

i wanna be your man

I caused you sorrow
i've caused you pain
but love is all we will have to gain
i searched to whole world, oh i
and i want you to be my baby

i wanna be your man

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:24 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou
Bl8nt you always make me smile!
Thank you for this thread todayflowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:06 AM
spasetrucker your comment on "admired American Blondes"...yeah! i do have MORE FUN!!!drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:32 PM
bravo stevewm!! just step outside and breath. Might as well go suck on your exhaust pipe of your car. Better yet...i will pass!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:28 PM
OH BOY! you gotta love Nancy Reagan and her "war on drugs" campaign. The WAR on drugs will NEVER be won. Drugs will always be here so YES legalize it. I saw it LEGAL at the VA HOSPITALS so why the hell not for the rest of the millions who can BENEFIT from it. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:26 PM
oh! and rambill my PAYCHECK was the SAME as my fellow FIRE...MEN. Although they did buy lunch for me once or twice!laugh laugh laugh drinker smokin

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:25 PM
rambill WHY did i want to be in "A MANS JOB?". Because i was JUST AS GOOD AS ANY ONE OF MY FELLOW FIREFIGHTERS...SOME EVEN BETTER THAN THE MAN. Now does THAT answer your question shugar?!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:23 PM
Gotta love MAMAW!! you GO GIRL!!!drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:20 PM
I sat ROFTLMAO watching him make a fool out of HIMSELF. I sure hope the gay students whooped him outside that building. Shame on HIM making those NASTY remarks about our gay americans.:angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 09:16 PM
in the beautiful hills of the smokeys darlin!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:15 AM
Why dont we kick it UP a notch! are you being NAUGHTY? I can be the queen of mean and love to dominate!laugh drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:13 AM
retired from the forestry love.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:12 AM
girlychic i was abused for many years. I walked out on both and never looked back. I suggest you leave this man. His threats of having plans for YOU that you do not know about are very sick and i would indeed be VERY serious on finding a happy life WITHOUT him or his abuse. Do they ever change? thats the "honeymoon phase" he's showing you. Notice how NOW the verbal abuse and threats are bleeding thru? Now? did he really CHANGE that much? find a safe location, get some HELP and get on with your HAPPY LIFE. WITHOUT HIM.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:06 AM
Nope! but my little bimbo sista BARBIE is!!!!!hahahaha!! ya'll wanna know the REAL REASON she kicked that DUD boytoy KEN to da curb?! there ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:03 AM
uk1971...matey!!! just reply with a request for a nice sum of money and you will be happy to respond!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 09/24/07 10:01 AM
birthday spankings oldsage?!noway mines wednesday. I am going to run!!! but b4 i do...HAPPY BIRTHDAY puple cat!!!drinker flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25