Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 05:33 PM
yes i do. From a very early age i was keen to the spiritual afterlife. One night while waiting on my then husbands friend to arrive home on leave I was home alone while the hubby was at the airport. One of my girlfriends had just committed suicide and i had just been to her viewing that afternoon. We lived in a very old home and there was a glass hutch built into the wall in the dining room. Her face appeared in one of the glass panes of glass in that hutch and of course about skeered the living bajesus outta me. I begged her to GO AWAY!! I WAS TRIPPIN AND HARD!!!noway noway She was very FIRM stating she had a warning for me and would NOT be LEAVING and to LOOK AT HER.noway So she began to tell me what was about to happen in my life and marriage. She spoke of a woman, gave her name, where she worked and what was about to transpire....my husband was about to have an affair with this woman. She showed this entire scenerio in the glass next to her face/vision of herself. It was like watching a movie. It wasnt so much the fact that my friend had come to visit me it was the appearance of her face. See she jumped or so we thought at the time from the top of a bank building and when she hit the ground it was head first leaving her very disfigured. THAT is what had me so shook up and upset. Seeing her open casket that afternoon and then her visit that evening really had me over the edge emotionally. When she vanished the front door to the home opened and in walks my husband and his best friend. I was about WHITE with shock and when i told them what had just happened the husband about went grey. It was the gospel truth....straight from the grave of my girlfriend. Many years and several wee ones over the years would validate seeing my girlfriend "the pretty woman wearing white" standing in the windows of homes looking out when we were gone. A few summers ago i took a photo using the timer on my digital camera and next to me is an orb. It clearly shows a womans face. My girlfriend who passed all those years ago can be clearly seen within the orb. Anyways theres one of my stories for you!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 05:12 PM
It sure can work! my last relationship moved me from coast to coast. It didnt take THAT much work...just alot of trust, communication and LOVE. Although the relationship failed after 4yrs the greatest love of my life came along...my youngin! flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 05:08 PM
geeeeemanecrickets!!!! cat just throw out the things on that shelf and keep any crackers, flour, etc. either in a zip lock container, canister or do like i do..freezer. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 04:50 PM
bear 2007 my comment was in response to damitscloudy. Indeed my parents fought for your civil rights along with everyone elses except their fight began in the late 1930's. Please do NOT bash my family. I have not bashed YOURS.flowerforyou

The NAACP was ON IT when the news of Vicks being arrested and i can say this is true for it happened up the road from my home. WHY did the NAACP want to get so involvend in the Vicks case? to promote his NFL gear being put back on the shelves?? NO..thats pulling a RACE CARD. Those dogs VICKS MURDERED had not a care in the world what COLOR any MANS SKIN WAS. They were fought, hung, electrocuted, shot and MURDERED. The NAACP had NO REASON TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS INCIDENT WITH VICKS other than to cry FOUL.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 04:41 PM
That would be LOVELY gardenforge!! your such a doll to think of my safety from this BOOB!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 02:52 AM
Well now we have a GARY here posting. Somehow I saw this name already!laugh This type of "spew" your referring to shugar would be sorta like YOU posting in another topic here about how AMERICA HAS NUKED BAGHDAD...then the fallout came half way around the WORLD one evening....of course YOU got hit by this nuclear fallout causing you to become SICK by the NUCLEAR fallout and birdys croaked among other critters?? By LOLLY!!! we got us a real WEENER here folks!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

Nice try GARY.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 02:45 AM
Somehow i am not surprised when i read it had BILLary involved gardenforge!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 02:40 AM
damitscloudy I just saw your comment on the race card. THATS THE GOSPEL TRUTH! The NAACP was on that faster than a cockroach when the lights flip on in a dark room!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 09/21/07 02:38 AM
I was raised by parents who fought for the civil rights from the 1930's until they passed. It wasnt until i transferred to the deep south 10yrs ago that I really saw how horrific it still IS. you also have REVERSE racism SOOOOO its not just a BLACK thang. I am NOT promoting racism but i have been in the shoes where its been ME and its not a good feeling. Hanging the nooses by that tree was WRONG but then we dont have the entire story i am afraid that provoked that to happen. Will we ever know the TRUTH? I doubt it.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:48 PM
well miles growing up out there from age 3 YOU do the math. I dont appreciate the RUBBISH i am reading about this CRAP about BAGHDAD BEING NUKED. Thats just BULLCRAP and YOU know it.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:30 AM
Have you ever been to atlanta hartsfiend airport?indifferent indifferent indifferent They have a subway that is used to get you from one side of a terminal to another. When you get in this little ROCKET contraption you best HOLD ON TO YER FALSE TEETH or you will be SHOT to the back of the cab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:27 AM
dont worry lily! hes not being charged in california. Hes now in NEVADA. those laws are a whole lot different than california. He will be in prison for a long long time. GEE!! the streets will finally be SAFE from another MURDERER. The JUICE knows who killed nicole and her friend. All he has to do is look in a mirror.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:19 AM
In my HONEST OPINION let them bomb each other..blow each other up and then americans can come home and be DONE with this HOLY WAR of THEIRS.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:16 AM
milesoftheusa the f111 was invented out by my home. ALLLLL that UFO crapola...all the time just left me ROTFLMFAO!! The skys LIT UP OVER BAGHDAD simply because we went in there BOMBING THE HELLOUTAEM. WE WERE AT WAR. YA RECKON?! I am just sitting here ROARING at this RUBBISH about NUKES...BOMBING BAGHDAD WITH NUKES...F111's jamming the airways...well DUUUUUH!!!! now what will i read in this thread? UFO's have ABDUCTED BIN LADEN?noway noway GET REAL!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 11:02 AM
8sgr8 NO! let ME clue YOU IN on this rubbish your trying to spread about TOXIC WASTE...FALLOUTS from NUKES and BLASTS. I grew UP in the DESERT where they FIRED OFF THOSE NUCLEAR WEAPONS. NEVADA DESERT. I GREW UP AND LIVED THERE OVER 30 YEARS. What you said is we AMERICANS DROPPED A NUCLEAR BOMB ON BAGHDAD and the aftermath DRIFTED half way around the WORLD to the PACIFIC COAST OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA......ROTFLMFAO!!!
YOU are FULL OF IT BUDDY!!! If it was EVEN BELIEVABLE your TALE and LIE about this FALLOUT DRIFTING THOUSANDS OF MILES and HITTING YOU rendering YOU SICK...then I WOULD HAVE been taking the BIG DIRT NAP LONG BEFORE NOW. I loathe a person who lies and especially someone who LIES ABOUT SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS THAT CRAP.:angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 10:54 AM
well?? i have not gotten an answer from you "the communist". WHY NOT allow a woman the same rights in the front line as a MAN as long as she is CAPABLE of doing HER JOB???:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 10:50 AM
and the numbers are much higher than one thinks......
lets all pray for the safety of the soldiers serving proudly now in Iraq.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 10:48 AM
lil one why not drop me a private note here telling me your friends name and information. I have a friend who is a field medic right now. I am sure he would help with checking on your soldier friend. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:57 AM
I am afraid I strongly support THEM. Remember this started decades ago girlfriend. 9/11 was NOT started by US. flowerforyou The pentagon along with all the passengers murdered on 9/11 also WAS caused by WHO? THEM.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:54 AM
Hi Nick. I have been here a good while and have not gotten a very friendy welcome let alone many friends. BIG SIGH! Oh well!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25