Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:25 PM
fitness if we would kick all the illegals and their kids out we wouldnt be in such dire straights with health care OR other issues. For one i am SICK of supporting illegal aliens!!!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:23 PM
hi gary!!!! Wow...that sure is a long copy & paste!! Sorry but i was far too busy watching my boyfriend FAVRE ROCK THE NFL RECORDS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:21 PM
pkh I am sitting here ELATED!!!! I was able to catch the last quarter of the game!!! OMG!!! seeing Favre match Marino's record....I am still sitting here thrilled for BRETT!!! THATS MY BOYFRIEND!! YOU GO BRETT!!!! YAAAAAAY PACKERS!!! They simply RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 11:00 AM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I can imagine all the men here deep in fantasy about the brady bunch girls now!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:59 AM
Nice to see you back Gary. Your not fooling anyone here at this forum. As a retired firefighter I had PLENTY OF MENS BACKS crossing a fireline. I ALSO HAD THEIR RESPECT. How bout YOU? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:57 AM
yes anoasis bear indeed did say those things. I CAN ignore his ignorance and hatred. I am NOT a racist but I DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR Bear. I shake my head sadly at YOU and your nasty and hateful remarks directed at me. AGAIN...here is a flower...chill dude.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:03 AM
knoxman sit down and shut up. Marino was a whole lot OLDER than farve...but farve is BUSTING EVERY NFL RECORD. Do your stats and stop making a FOOL of yourself in our packers TERRITORY.drinker drinker drinker drinker

Ladies the best part of a game is always watching Brett bend over!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!smokin smokin drinker devil

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:00 AM
Today will be a FARVE-U-LUS WIN!!! Go PACKERS!!!! you know here in my area they have blacked out the Chargers/packers game and I am just ILL AS A LITTLE HORNET!!:angry: :angry: :angry: mad mad mad mad

so all you cheeseheads think of barbie and cheer for me since i cant in HILLBILLYHELL!!!!!flowerforyou drinker drinker

THE PACK IS BACK!!! I SEE A SUPERBOWL!!!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:36 PM
I agree with anoasis on there never being anyone safe in a warzone. Now for all the men who DONT believe a woman can do her job in the military then thats on YOU. IF a woman CAN indeed carry out her job then by all means LET her. Over the years i have worked many jobs women were not really wanted or accepted at. I worked my arse off and was able to do those jobs. For the women who whine and then CANT do that job? THAT really bends me because they always would then scream "discrimination". I also feel that all child killers and molestors ought to be out there on the FRONT LINE...but hey! thats only me!laugh drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:26 PM
by lolly!!! Fantas got it!! The 700 club!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:24 PM
gary your just too dam predictable!!!! nice try.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:23 PM
"the white people on this site"....noway noway noway bear2007 YOU are the one screaming about the color of skin here. Fanta!!!drinker drinker drinker yeah all us southern peepoes...we just a bunch of racists!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I have NEVER been a racist bear and do not plan on becoming one anytime soon.drinker Voil this member just wants to say whites are ALL racists and THAT is the REAL problem here. What a shame you are so bitter and that hateful bear2007. Heres a flower..flowerforyou now CHILL dude!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:30 AM
thumper file a motion for contempt. You have a court order stating you can see your daughter. You will need to pay the filing fee but stand in that courtroom with the dates she has denied your visits and see what happens. You WILL be able to see your daughter. I am sorry this has happened to you. Just know some mothers ARE NOT THAT WAY!flowerforyou
and BIG KUDOS TO YOU for paying that child support!flowerforyou drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:26 AM
Britgal this one is for YOU. My lil britches has autism. I STRONGLY suggest you get him into a regular class. Why? because children are like SPONGES. They learn from other kids. I have watched many friends with autistic children place their child into a "special autistic program" or academy, etc. They go NO WHERE. My son now TALKS, reads, good eye contact, and in my honest opinion THAT is what is needed to help our children with autism. Placing them with other autistic children LEAVES them behind. Sorry ya'll! just being HONEST. Your child britgirl will progress but the wee one NEEDS to be around NORMAL CHILDREN to have this happpen. Feel free to contact me. I can say that msart4all can testify to my son. She has spoken with him many many times on the phone.
If your having troubles with your school district its time to get a copy of your RIGHTS under the IDEA ACT. Call up an IEP meeting and if the IEP set down for this year is NOT getting your child the much needed help then CALL UP ANOTHER IEP MEETING. YOU CAN DO THIS. DEMAND a change in the IEP. ONLY YOU as the PARENTS can change this but they will NOT tell you this AND THEY WANT YOU TO STAY STUPID TO THE SYSTEM. It saves THE SCHOOLS MONEY. Arm yourselves with YOUR RIGHTS and CALL UP A NEW MEETING. I am fighting AGAIN for my sons rights. The special ed teacher he has had for 4 years is out on maternity leave. His grades went from All A;s to F;s. I was told too bad. No special ed teacher until this one returns. NOT MY PROBLEM. NOT MY KIDS PROBLEM! I called up an IEP meeting and guess what? An hour before the meeting a new teacher was HIRED. He is now in special ed once again. Do NOT let your child suffer so the school districts can save a buck or TWO! they ARE entitled to a FREE APPROPRIATE EDUCATION here in America but it takes FIGHTING them and I know you can do this. If I CAN. YOU CAN!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:18 AM
mrsart4all call me girlfriend!flowerforyou There are no groups to help with watching my son but thats alright too. I have been doing this the entire time and thats fine tooflowerforyou
I see the question of seizures during this time of the year. Please everyone with a youngin with seizure disorders to check with your school and the LIGHTING being used. In my sons case they have the fluorescent lighting which triggers his grandmal, petitmals, focal local and clonic seizures. His neurologist takes up the seizure medication a small amount during this time to help with the seizures. It works. I hope this helps any parent struggling with additional seizures and their child during this time. Aint that right msart4all!!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:13 AM
USM24 i was 36 when i had mine. I WAITED. Kids are alot of responsibility and a lifetime job. I will say its the greatest love you will ever know. Just take your time. Your 24! Let me say i am GLAD I waited to have mine. Now i cant imagine my life without my son. There is no greater love than the love of your child for sure!flowerforyou drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:08 AM
dooby i am sorry that your dads anger toward your mom has caused you such emotional pain. I would sit him down and tell him he is HURTING YOU. You want him to STOP with the hatred towards your MOTHER. Parents are not perfect but if he continues to make comments about your girl friends you WILL report him to the authorities. Thats sick and i do agree with you. Its WRONG. Make it clear YOU WILL REPORT HIM.
Being in the shoes hearing my autistic son come home with comments being COACHED by his dad has been horrible for my CHILD. I am a big girl and can let it roll off me. His dad was an ABUSER. But the emotional damage being done to my boy has been overwhelming. Sadly the courts have seen the dad haul me into court countless times and now I am ORDERED to not say or do ANYTHING to stop this mad man. If i report him HE gets custody. Sound fair? pfffffffffft!!!! All i can do is assure my son at age 12 he can ask to not see his dad anymore. What a shame the games people play. BTW...my son really DISRESPECTS his dad and he is only NINE. BIG HUGS to YOU dooby.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:00 AM
I am with unsure on this. There is nothing wrong with spanking your child. BUT at 10mos thats a bit extreme. Is your youngin cutting a back molar preggers? It sounds like he is. Most times when youngins are shoving their fingers in their mouths like THAT they are teething. NEVER give them glass bottles like unsure is saying as they break and your youngin can get cut. Try running your finger around his gums and feel for some teeth that are more than likely coming thru!:wink:
You know what i used to do when at the grocery was take along some baby toy keys or something that jingles I could hand my son. As for climbing out of that baby seat I am not surprised. Just wait until he is about 2 and the todzilla moments hit. RUN LIL MAMA!! RUN!!!.....laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:52 AM
i think wardrivers getting all the women now!!!laugh laugh

geemaneecrickets jamefrumva....you sound too NEEEEEDY! sorta like that dud my lil sista barbie got hooked up with. Sure! she drives him around all day long in that stewpid pink cadillac, wearing that dumb earring in his ear, and LORDY! I have TRIED to talk to the girl! but after all my pleas of her dating this BUM KEN...I finally locked em both up in my attic!!!!! smokin drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:47 AM
hawaiigirl INDEED she was correct! my husband DID admit he was about to start a relationship with that woman. I think it scared him more than it did me! flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25