Community > Posts By > DarrettII

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:19 PM
how do you tell your gal or guy that they should try to loose weight for health concerns? first you tell them you love them then you tell them that if you didnt care about them you wouldnt step up to the plate to express the fact. it is a team effort in a relationship and it is not too late to start now. the truth may hurt but health can lesson the chance of being sexually active and stricken the motivation. Act out follow up on the issue and do somthing

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:56 PM
stir fry chicken and gravy, collard greens, and roast tastes better the next day

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:54 PM
i know what you mean. a broke heart can feel bad and bitter anough to chew on a piece of lemon but thats just the down side of life. getting out for air, working on yourself and sharing experiences with people who've been thru the same things can ease the mind a little bit. sometimes you can break your own heart when breaking someone elses. smile and carry own

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:42 PM
Edited by DarrettII on Thu 02/25/10 07:45 PM
ahhhhh the perfect date. id sit back, think what would be more preferable; eating dinner at her house the park or at a bar and grill. well id prefer a bar and grill first followed by a passionate movie or somthing agreed on between both of us. on the way if your reading this and see that your roses have been plucked from your flower garden it was for a legitimate reason. your seeds have sprouted to make someone happy and they keep coming back for more. thank you to the gardner

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:29 PM
i think that if you cant find compatibility nowhere else an online site is definitely a good place to find a nice date or a good friend or two. I would say be cautious with an uneager approach to finding a relationship here and just take your time with it. People who fall in the quickest are the ones inexperienced, vulnerable and desperate to get some !@#$y and #$%^k. here is a place to think about what you would say if you had an in person encounter with a date while having plenty of time to type it.

no photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:59 PM
Lady's and Gents if you want to discuss issues in life on a more deeper level

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:58 AM
Hello Lads! You can call me D.J. and im on here looking for a small crew of good friends for conversation, a connection with a nice female would be the happening also. A group to touch bases with by being (true), who u are, getting down to the point while covering the basic fundamentals of life