Community > Posts By > voileazur

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:56 PM

TO DISCUSS, AGREE, DISAGREE, GIVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, YES!!!

Conducting your trial, where you would already be guilty and condemned, NO!!!

MY trial??? If you look back I have said I don't care what he does. They made it public for people to see and have an opinion on.

I didn't even watch it until this thread came along. I only did so to see what was said for the topic.

Not to mention (as papersmiles said) poster do it all the time....whether it's politics, religion, whatever. People have their opinions and if they condemn him or the other women....that's their opinion.

Yes it is THEIR opinion to condemn!!!

And it is mine, that character assassination, even if a lot of people do it, is no longer JUST an opinion, and doesn't help forward anything.

And while some condemn as though it were just a so-called opinion, I denounce those whom gratuitously condemn.

And of course that is part of defending MY opinion.

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:36 PM

the OP is about Tiger's comments...made publicly. That made it the public's business. The other women went to the media....making it the public's business.

You, posting on these threads 'yellowrose', makes it public business.

That doesn't make it OK to start desecrating your character for things you might have done or said, with which some might disagree.

Commenting on Tiger's comments is fair game.
What was his motive in participating in that press conference; what are his sponsors motives; what are the entire golf industry's motive; was he sincere; can he be rehabilitated; that's all fair game.

But to use the 'public' domain pretext, as a way of opening a modern day character assassination and racial 'witch hunt', where all low and senseless blows, and impertinent associations are allowed, that is no longer what this OP is about, nor is it 'public'. That is the counter point made to the proponents of the 'witch hunt'.

The beauty about 'freedom of speech', is that it is a two way street. No one has the final say. But all have 'their' say!!!

my point was the other women brought it to the public and Tiger's apology was made public by him.

Just as if I brought my problems to the forums (such as why did he cheat on me, etc) then YES it would be open for all to discuss because I brought it to the forums.

TO DISCUSS, AGREE, DISAGREE, GIVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, YES!!!

Conducting your trial, where you would already be guilty and condemned, NO!!!

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:29 PM
Edited by voileazur on Fri 02/26/10 02:33 PM

the OP is about Tiger's comments...made publicly. That made it the public's business. The other women went to the media....making it the public's business.

You posting on these threads 'yellowrose', makes it public business.

That doesn't make it OK to start desecrating your character for things you might have done or said, with which some might disagree.

Commenting on Tiger's comments is fair game.
What was his motive in participating in that press conference; what are his sponsors motives; what are the entire golf industry's motives; was he sincere; can he be rehabilitated; that's all fair game.

But to use the 'public' domain pretext, as a way of opening a modern day character assassination and racial 'witch hunt', where all low and senseless blows, and impertinent associations are allowed, as though he were guilty of the most horrendous crimes, that is no longer what this OP is about, nor is it 'public'.

That is the counter point being made to the proponents of the gratuitous 'witch hunt'.

And I'd like to add that the beauty about 'freedom of speech', is that it is a two way street.

No one has the final say. But all have 'their' say!!!

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 01:54 PM
Edited by voileazur on Fri 02/26/10 01:56 PM

I absolutely love that one!!!

And possibly, 'W' might have been represented by 'tracks without a train' !!!

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 01:51 PM

i just dont think it is likely and hope he will proceed to establish his Kingdom as is described in Revelations

Revelations isn't a description it a prophecy ...a description is human perception pertaining to a person place or thing ...a prophecy is an unstoppable event deemed to take place because of supernatural or divine intervention

do today's Christians no longer use the term prophecy because they now realize that it takes away "Free Will"

prophecy does not take away free will lol. I've showed you this before. Just as i profesise that you'll post something in this forum after i make this post. Again oh wow i'm taking away your free will. Prophecy is only a forseen action.

C'mon people, enough with the Kool-Aid.

ALL PROPHESIES ARE MAN THOUGHT!!!

The serious danger being that if enough Jews, Christians and Muslims at any one time were to share the insane story of 'Armageddon', with no sane souls calling them on their delusion, then the idiotic fable could become IN PART, A 'MAN MADE SELF-FULFILLING PROPHESY'!

In part,
... because the American Military backed Israel in its conflict with Palestine and the rest of the Arab world, taking place over this insane area of the globe, where people NEED to believe someone is '...coming to take them away... away!!!...', could very well turn into a 'MAN-MADE' destruction derby of apocalyptic proportions, given the depths of man's stupidity,

... but only in part, 'cause they're not coming '...to take you away!!! ...away!!!...'

We all need to cut back on the religious kool-aid and rhetoric.

Jews and Arabs must start now, to forgive each other, while christians must seriously get some help in dealing with this millenium old superiority complex, which only serves in the elimination of 2/3 of the planet.

Co-existence, while maintaining intact our different 'exclusive' fables, simply is no longer feasible.

Co-existence, in a context of scarcity of habitable space, diminishing essential resources and inequality of financial means becomes a clear form of cruel assimilation and/or exclusion of others.

Coming together is the only possible metaphoric heaven!!!

If some here are true believers in christ, it is high time to start practicing his supreme teaching : 'love thy neighbor as you would yourself', PERIOD!!! Do not add anything qualifier, conditions, or other forms of back doors!!! That is one piece of wisdom which transcends all dogma.

What's good for you, stop defending it just for yourself. If you consider good and essential to you, you MUST DEFEND IT FOR ALL!!!

No ARMAGEDDON, man made self-fulfilling prophesy NEEDED!!!

If a State is good for the Jewish people, a State is just as good for the Palestinian people. '... It shouldn't be a 'Jewish State' but 'a State for Jewish people'...', said Einstein before the creation of Israel.
And if that particular 'LAND' is good for a STATE for Jewish people, and it is also good for STATE for the Palestinians,

... than that same land MUST BECOME THE ONE STATE FOR ALL, where they will live as ONE, AND SHOW THE WAY TO THE REST OF US!!!

That 'coming together' christ inspired teaching, is the only 'heaven' metaphor we should all believe in, care for, and act upon!!!

I will pray for you :(

Your prophet of choice, Jesus, told you to 'love your neighbor as you would yourself'.

He never said you were to spread idiotic tales, nor were you to spread YOUR personal delusional inventions and beliefs onto others, much less act as though you were 'HIM'.
And given your profoundly closed attitude towards anything which might disagree or contradict your dogma, I urge you not to pray for me. It is most insincere of you, and that insincerity only laces your words with condescendence and hypocrisy.

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 01:01 PM
Edited by voileazur on Fri 02/26/10 01:16 PM

i just dont think it is likely and hope he will proceed to establish his Kingdom as is described in Revelations

Revelations isn't a description it a prophecy ...a description is human perception pertaining to a person place or thing ...a prophecy is an unstoppable event deemed to take place because of supernatural or divine intervention

do today's Christians no longer use the term prophecy because they now realize that it takes away "Free Will"

prophecy does not take away free will lol. I've showed you this before. Just as i profesise that you'll post something in this forum after i make this post. Again oh wow i'm taking away your free will. Prophecy is only a forseen action.

C'mon people, enough with the Kool-Aid.

ALL PROPHESIES ARE MAN THOUGHT!!!

The serious danger being that if enough Jews, Christians and Muslims at any one time were to share the insane story of 'Armageddon', with no sane souls calling them on their delusion, then the idiotic fable could become IN PART, A 'MAN MADE SELF-FULFILLING PROPHESY'!

In part,
... because the American Military backed Israel in its conflict with Palestine and the rest of the Arab world, taking place over this insane area of the globe, where people NEED to believe someone is '...coming to take them away... away!!!...', could very well turn into a 'MAN-MADE' destruction derby of apocalyptic proportions, given the depths of man's stupidity,

... but prophesy only realized in part, 'cause they're not coming '...to take you away!!! ...away!!!...'. Not Jesus, not Mohammed, and not Yashua!!!

We all need to cut back on the religious kool-aid and rhetoric.

Jews and Arabs must start now, to forgive each other, while christians must seriously get some help in dealing with this millenium old superiority complex, which only serves making enemies with 2/3 of the planet's inhabitants.

Co-existence, while giving the illusion of maintaining intact our different 'exclusive' fables, simply is no longer feasible.

Co-existence, in a context of scarcity of habitable space, diminishing essential resources (water), and gross inequality of financial means, becomes a clear form of cruel assimilation and/or exclusion of others.

Truly 'COMING TOGETHER' on this earth, through our own courage and wisdom, is the only possible metaphoric heaven!!!

If some here are true believers in christ, it is high time to start practicing his supreme teaching : 'love thy neighbor as you would yourself', PERIOD!!! Do not add anything qualifier, conditions, or other forms of back doors!!! That is one piece of wisdom which transcends all dogma.

What you hold as good for YOU, you must stop defending it just for yourself.
If you consider it good and ESSENTIAL for you, you MUST DEFEND IT FOR ALL!!!

No man made, self-fulfilling 'ARMAGEDDON' prophesy NEEDED!!!

If a State is good for the Jewish people,
... a State is just as good for the Palestinian people.

'... It shouldn't be a 'Jewish State', but 'a State for Jewish people'...', said Einstein before the creation of Israel.

And if that particular 'LAND' is good as a STATE for Jewish people, then, it is also good as a STATE for Palestinians people,

Brings us to the ONE land, which must become the ONE STATE FOR ALL, where they will live as ONE citizenry, and,

... SHOW THE WAY OF 'COMING TOGETHER' TO THE REST OF US!!!

That 'coming together' christ inspired teaching, is the only 'heaven' metaphor we should all believe in, care for, and act upon!!!

Anything else is contributing directly to this idiotic 'ARMAGEDDON' fable.

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 12:06 PM

C'mon now, the guy admitted to affairs with multiple women. I think the 12 that came out is only a small fraction of the number he really cheated with.

Then don't forget about the whole not using a condom thing. Now what kind of example does that set for our kids?

... And on, and on, and on, goes the futile, senseless ramblin'.

Tell us 'Lpdon', is this gratuitous act of calumnious desecration, a form of personal therapeutic cleansing you must absolutely impose on the rest of us??? A bit of what 'isaac_dede' was pointing at perhaps?

We don't have to agree, nor condone Tiger's actions. But why should we obsessively slip into these gratuitous personal character attacks?

In the area of character and morality, it is not how one judges and desecrates others that shines through, but rather, how one fights for and defends others from desecration!!!

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:57 PM
Edited by voileazur on Thu 02/25/10 08:59 PM

I do not understand your commment about armageddon. Armageddon is the end of the world. What would their be turning the cheek of?

Cowboy....that's because Armageddon isn't the end of the world...it is supposedly the battle between Jesus and the Antichrist ...dude you are going to have to start reading the bible if you are going to preach about it

but anyway...the question is since Jesus taught to turn the other cheek...then will Jesus use his "Free Will" to turn the other cheek and not fight in the battle of Armageddon ...

Armageddon is the end of the world. It is when Jesus will take his follows dead and alive out of this world with him. Only the lost will stay and be in armageddon, their last chance to proove themselves worthy of being in heaven.

WOW, 'cowboy'!!!

I don't dislike you. I think you're basically a good person.

But, some of the stuff you and your friends put across as these threads as though it were 'real', and not just a belief, IS NOTHING SHORT OF SCARY!!!

Well how is it obsurd or any other when the ones like you that say it's wrong can't prove or show other wise? Armegeddon is when Jesus comes to the earth to Judge this world. After judgement, those that failed God shall go to the lake of fire and the rest of the people will remian on earth and earth will then be like it is in heaven. This is what i was infering by the end of the world, i didn't meen it literally end of the world as in like the world blows up or something.

OK 'cowboy',

'ABSURD' (I think is the word we're looking for here), ABSURD!!!

Here is what's absurd:
... pulling this fable out of a 2 000 year old book of assembled fables,
... presenting it as fact and truth,
... not having one single element of proof for it,
... and accusing of 'absurdity', those whom call you out of your delusional slip!!!

That my friend is what's ABSURD!!!

Unless you come up with unconditional proof for your claims, STOP REPRESENTING YOUR METAPHORS AS THOUGH THEY WERE FACTS!!!

Mixing up these simple concepts of facts and faith, is not honoring your god, it is not honoring yourself, and it sure as heck not honoring human beings as a whole.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:27 PM
Edited by voileazur on Thu 02/25/10 08:37 PM

How does Tiger keep track of what hole he is playing?

By the tattoo on her back.

The Wayans brothers want to cast Tiger woods in their next movie but they can’t decide if the title should be White Chicks 11 or 12 ?

After his press conference admitting his indiscretions, Tiger Woods began apologizing to the women with whom he had affairs. Twelve hours later they say he has barely scratched the surface…

I bought a movie the other day called, “Tiger Woods 16 holes” and was pretty disappointed when I found out it was about golf!

Why does Tiger get a hole in one every time? Cause they are all beneath him…

Where do all of Tiger Woods’ girlfriends live?
They live in Idaho, because each one says, “Hi. Idaho of the day.”

Tiger Woods Christmas Song Lyrics:

He’s the most unfaithful guy of the year
He’s had many transgressions
But he’s not confessin’
To what we should hear

He’s the hor-horniest golfer of all
Saying, babe, take your presence
Off of your phone message
In case my wife calls

Well, there’s Jaimee, the waitress
Kalika in Vegas
And Rachel, but she says, not true
If I were his missus
And I was real pissed
I would total my Cadillac, too

And upholding his fame
Is the name of the game
When a hoochie is near

Real soon, Elin will dump him
Then, her lawyers will trump him
Like Furyk did in Chicago
There’ll be gossipy stories
Regarding some whore he
Stuck his five-iron in, long, long ago

Bottom dollar, I’m bettin’
That Tiger is frettin’
About his career
He’s the most unfaithful guy… Yes, the most unfaithful guy…
Oh, the most unfaithful guy… of the year!

I for one, will keep standing, and defending 'freedom of speech' for all,

... IN SPITE OF THE IDIOCIES WE ALL HAVE TO ENDURE IN THE PROCESS!!!

When one has used up all 'HIS' words, one becomes 'wordy' and 'intellectually' bankrupt. Resorting to plagiarism is the only option left, and takes the form of 'back door' capitulation.

With respect to the topic and the calumnious charges some are unloading on 'Tiger', the moral dilemma IMHO, boils down to this:

One cannot claim 'all' personal freedom for ONESELF, from one corner of one's mouth, and cowardly attack someone else's freedom to a private life, from the other corner.

It is profoundly unAmerican, and it is not deserving of the individual rights and privileges this great nation guarantees to all its people.

If those freedoms are good for one, one MUST afford and defend them for all!!!

Think what we may of the moral question surrounding adultery, it is a personal issue we must all deal with in our personal lives.
It is an individual moral issue for sure, but neither the state nor the public as a say in the matter,

... unless you're 'willing' to sacrifice those personal freedoms to which you cling so strongly for yourself.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:54 PM

How does Tiger keep track of what hole he is playing?

By the tattoo on her back.

The Wayans brothers want to cast Tiger woods in their next movie but they can’t decide if the title should be White Chicks 11 or 12 ?

After his press conference admitting his indiscretions, Tiger Woods began apologizing to the women with whom he had affairs. Twelve hours later they say he has barely scratched the surface…

I bought a movie the other day called, “Tiger Woods 16 holes” and was pretty disappointed when I found out it was about golf!

Why does Tiger get a hole in one every time? Cause they are all beneath him…

Where do all of Tiger Woods’ girlfriends live?
They live in Idaho, because each one says, “Hi. Idaho of the day.”

Tiger Woods Christmas Song Lyrics:

He’s had many transgressions
But he’s not confessin’
To what we should hear

Saying, babe, take your presence
Off of your phone message
In case my wife calls

Well, there’s Jaimee, the waitress
Kalika in Vegas
And Rachel, but she says, not true
If I were his missus
And I was real pissed
I would total my Cadillac, too

And upholding his fame
Is the name of the game
When a hoochie is near

Real soon, Elin will dump him
Then, her lawyers will trump him
Like Furyk did in Chicago
There’ll be gossipy stories
Regarding some whore he
Stuck his five-iron in, long, long ago

Bottom dollar, I’m bettin’
That Tiger is frettin’
About his career
He’s the most unfaithful guy… Yes, the most unfaithful guy…
Oh, the most unfaithful guy… of the year!

I for one, will keep standing, and defending 'freedom of speech' for all,

... IN SPITE OF THE IDIOCIES WE ALL HAVE TO ENDURE IN THE PROCESS!!!

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:48 PM

Hussein has no management skills. The policies have been to pick up the torch of the previous pres. and carry on as usual.

If it wasn't Hussein, it would be someone else.

Time to go third party.:thumbsup:
you know trying to assign a known fear name to barack just because its his middle name....not his first... is the same kind of crap fox does...its that type of attitude that spreads like a virus when left unchecked

Thank you for your ASSumption. I will remain unchecked because I choose to remain a Free Man.

Sorry to see many choose to allow Gov. to monitor their diaper changes.
rofl rofl surprised rofl rofl
sounds like you aSSume you are unchecked...enjoy your closed mind

'willing2',

If being totally 'stuck' in spreading this centuries old mental VIRUS referred to as the '...protestant-don't-tell-me-what-to-'anything'...' virus,
... IS WHAT YOU CALL BEING A FREE MAN!!!

Keep on 'husseining' away!!! ... we now understand the virus it stems from!!!

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:25 PM
Edited by voileazur on Thu 02/25/10 04:29 PM

This is the kind of ignorant, bigoted, racist, narrow-minded, and dangerously delusional mental construct that lead to the WWII genocides.

Notice, with the exception of the recent mention of Catholic priests, every single examples brought up to justify the opposing camp 'unfounded attacks', happen to involve a darker skin tone person.

WTF kind of incurable disease are some folks plagued with. What the heck is this 'monkey court' turning into.

A golfer, whom has committed no crime whatsoever, is now being compared and associated to several darker skin toned public figures and some ALLEGED crimes of MURDER and UNDER AGE SEX!!!

Hey People!!! Freedom of speech is one thing. But have you no shame???

How can anyone lend credibility to anything said by people whom do just that: SAY ANYTHING!!!

Things unfounded, unintelligent, irrational and senseless, written by otherwise intelligent individuals, hide ugly and malevolent motives.

Tiger is a decent and upright human being like most of us. And like most of us, he comes with his share of imperfections.
Also like millions of other US citizens, males and females, whom project a 'whiter than white image' (thought that expression was appropriate) in their lives, Tiger has had sex with partners other than his spouse.

Well, just like those millions of other 'whiter than white' folks, whom are having sex with partners other than their spouses, and from whom we never hear, CAUSE IT'S NONE OF OUR G'DARN BUSINESS,
... the opposing camp must let go of the filth they are generating around this monkey trial.

The only evidence gathered here, is evidence of bigotry, racism and narrow-mindedness committed by the spreaders of such on this forum.

The man is the world's greatest golfer.
In the public domain, that's all he is to us folks.

Just like your private lives are none of other people's business,
... jealous that you are of the individual rights, protection and freedoms afforded by the Constitution for ALL,
... well so is Tiger's private life; none of our business PERIOD.

This basic instinct and primitive witch hunt has gone way beyond the inescapable rights of freedom of speech we must afford for the insistent bigot and racist sentiments sleeping at the ready in our society.

Enough is enough. Tiger is a golfer!!! As for the rest, put a sock in it!!!

If some must absolutely 'denounce' adulterers, as some sort of bad habit, at least switch to some 'whiter-than-white' ones. It will at the very least, have the merit of balancing out the bigotry and narrowmindedness.

As my 'grampa' use to joke: '... if only those bigots could spread their venom to all, evenly!!!...'

whatever ....always gotta play the race card...oj did do it
michael is a perv
oprah is fat
just facts and the facts are money can buy you outta anything
i didnt hear any body say hes guilty because hes black
what about roman polanski

It is you and your friends whom are hypocritically playing the race card. I, and some others are just calling it as it is!!!

What's your motive in associating Tiger...
- whom has committed absolutely no crime -
... with other black people, whom have allegedly committed 'murder', 'under age sex' and 'pedophilia'.

Bringing up 'R.P.' after the fact, doesn't change anything to this calumnious act of hypocrisy. The man is in the news for a 'crime' of under age sex!!!

Why are you and your friends SOooooo upset and chocked, and feel such a compulsion to condemn THIS particular man, one of several million men and women having sex outside of marriage.

What's with the string of '... black people and their alleged crimes...'. It is idiotic to compare what might be a serious mistake in YOUR PERSONAL life and mine, with a string of SERIOUS CRIMEs!!!

As for the obsessive-compulsive side of the whole matter, do you play detective at night, and keep a list of all your friends and family members having out of marriage sex?
Do you meddle in your friends and family members personal and private lives, persecuting and condemning them for their 'mistakes' as you do Tiger???

You don't need to approve of 'out of marriage' sex!!!

You just need to realize that it is NOT A CRIME, as you and your buddies ridiculously imply, and that this situation is strictly a matter concerning the man and his spouse.

NONE OF US NEED APPLY, ... and when SOME insist on persecuting without foundation, it becomes obvious that they are pursuing some 'other' agenda!!!

Calling it as ya'll ASSume it is.
Such a joke!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
The way you put it, it's almost as if you think Tiger accidentally fell into those holes. No accident, no mistake. It was a premeditated action.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Talk about 'ASSuming' !!!

There's not even a trace of 'uming' left in yours!!!

What part of people's private lives are NONE OF YOUR DELUSIONAL BUSINESS do you have a serious problem with ????

Accidental fall, No mistake and Premeditated, as much as you wish to blow!!! ... NONE OF IT IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

And just so you feel at home...

... here goes your favorite closing wisdom signature:

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:09 PM

I do not understand your commment about armageddon. Armageddon is the end of the world. What would their be turning the cheek of?

Cowboy....that's because Armageddon isn't the end of the world...it is supposedly the battle between Jesus and the Antichrist ...dude you are going to have to start reading the bible if you are going to preach about it

but anyway...the question is since Jesus taught to turn the other cheek...then will Jesus use his "Free Will" to turn the other cheek and not fight in the battle of Armageddon ...

Armageddon is the end of the world. It is when Jesus will take his follows dead and alive out of this world with him. Only the lost will stay and be in armageddon, their last chance to proove themselves worthy of being in heaven.

WOW, 'cowboy'!!!

I don't dislike you. I think you're basically a good person.

But, some of the stuff you and your friends put across as these threads as though it were 'real', and not just a belief, IS NOTHING SHORT OF SCARY!!!

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 03:58 PM

This is the kind of ignorant, bigoted, racist, narrow-minded, and dangerously delusional mental construct that lead to the WWII genocides.

Notice, with the exception of the recent mention of Catholic priests, every single examples brought up to justify the opposing camp 'unfounded attacks', happen to involve a darker skin tone person.

WTF kind of incurable disease are some folks plagued with. What the heck is this 'monkey court' turning into.

A golfer, whom has committed no crime whatsoever, is now being compared and associated to several darker skin toned public figures and some ALLEGED crimes of MURDER and UNDER AGE SEX!!!

Hey People!!! Freedom of speech is one thing. But have you no shame???

How can anyone lend credibility to anything said by people whom do just that: SAY ANYTHING!!!

Things unfounded, unintelligent, irrational and senseless, written by otherwise intelligent individuals, hide ugly and malevolent motives.

Tiger is a decent and upright human being like most of us. And like most of us, he comes with his share of imperfections.
Also like millions of other US citizens, males and females, whom project a 'whiter than white image' (thought that expression was appropriate) in their lives, Tiger has had sex with partners other than his spouse.

Well, just like those millions of other 'whiter than white' folks, whom are having sex with partners other than their spouses, and from whom we never hear, CAUSE IT'S NONE OF OUR G'DARN BUSINESS,
... the opposing camp must let go of the filth they are generating around this monkey trial.

The only evidence gathered here, is evidence of bigotry, racism and narrow-mindedness committed by the spreaders of such on this forum.

The man is the world's greatest golfer.
In the public domain, that's all he is to us folks.

Just like your private lives are none of other people's business,
... jealous that you are of the individual rights, protection and freedoms afforded by the Constitution for ALL,
... well so is Tiger's private life; none of our business PERIOD.

This basic instinct and primitive witch hunt has gone way beyond the inescapable rights of freedom of speech we must afford for the insistent bigot and racist sentiments sleeping at the ready in our society.

Enough is enough. Tiger is a golfer!!! As for the rest, put a sock in it!!!

If some must absolutely 'denounce' adulterers, as some sort of bad habit, at least switch to some 'whiter-than-white' ones. It will at the very least, have the merit of balancing out the bigotry and narrowmindedness.

As my 'grampa' use to joke: '... if only those bigots could spread their venom to all, evenly!!!...'

whatever ....always gotta play the race card...oj did do it
michael is a perv
oprah is fat
just facts and the facts are money can buy you outta anything
i didnt hear any body say hes guilty because hes black
what about roman polanski

It is you and your friends whom are hypocritically playing the race card.

I, and some others are just calling it as it is!!!

What's your motive in associating Tiger...
- whom has committed absolutely no crime -
... with other black people, whom have allegedly committed 'murder', 'under age sex' and 'pedophilia'???

Bringing up 'R.P.' after the fact, doesn't change anything to this calumnious act of hypocrisy. The man is in the news for a 'crime' of under age sex!!! What's the obsession with this grossly unfounded criminal persecution track???

What's with the string of '... black people and their alleged crimes...'. It is idiotic to compare what might be a serious mistake in YOUR PERSONAL life and mine, with a string of SERIOUS CRIMEs!!!

Why are you and your friends SOooooo upset and chocked, and feel such a compulsion to condemn THIS particular man, whom is just ONE of several million men and women having sex outside of marriage.

Are you that obsessive with your own??? Do you play detective at night, and keep a list of all your friends and family members having out of marriage sex?
Do you meddle in your friends and family members personal and private lives, persecuting and condemning them for their 'mistakes', as you do Tiger???

You don't need to approve of 'out of marriage' sex!!!

You just need to realize that it is NOT A CRIME, as you and your buddies ridiculously imply, and that this situation is strictly a matter concerning the man and his spouse.

NONE OF US NEED APPLY, ... and when SOME insist on persecuting without foundation, it becomes obvious that they are pursuing some 'other' agenda!!!

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 07:34 AM
Edited by voileazur on Thu 02/25/10 07:39 AM

I'm all for racial profiling especially when it comes to getting on a plane at a airport.Anyone who has mohammad in their name I am not trusting or am I getting on a airplane with them.You can say what ever you want but anyone with half a brain is going to be a nervous wreck getting on a plane with a woman wearing a burka or 4 guys with mohammad in their name.Their may be a billion Muslims in the world but there is only a few million in America and until the Muslims in America stand up and say that they are ready to stop this holy war and live in peace with the Christians I will continue to be suspicious and will profile.I totally understand their is peaceful muslims that will not cause any trouble.But I am firmly convinced that given the chance,and if they could get away with it they would kill every Jew and Christian on this planet.To this day I have not heard a single positive word towards the Christians or the Jews coming from any Muslim.

You're right 'thomas3474',

I mean, what's the world come to,
... when the most powerful military nation in the world can no longer go around oppressing the 'little ones', and ripping them of their natural resources, solely for the Empire insatiable needs, seeding riches in the hands of chosen friendly dictators, and fomenting 'civil wars' with no tomorrows in sight,
... AND THESE UNGRATEFUL 'LITTLE ONES' DARE BARK BACK AT THE EMPIRICAL ONE!?!?!?

What if we were to take on the end of this 'holy war' you speak of, ourselves, instead of waging war on the one hand, and praying for an end on the other?!?
The Empirical power taking things in its own hands so to speak? I mean after all, we are the 'superpower' of the world!

What if it were as simple as :

- STOPPING ALL INTERVENTIONS IN THE ISRAELO-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT.

- STOPPING IMMEDIATELY ALL SELF INTERESTED MEDDLING IN THE MIDDLE-EAST, AND OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES RICH REGIONS OF THE GLOBE.

I bet you anything, next time you would be standing in line waiting for a flight, you would be having a friendly conversation with 'Muhammed', instead of having this prejudice based sentiment of terror you seem so attached to today.

What do you say!?!?!? Worth a try!?!?!?

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:08 PM
Edited by voileazur on Tue 02/23/10 08:10 PM

Ya see, we don't need thousands of pages or trillions of dollars in taxes laid on us.

We already have Medicaid and Medicare. Adjust those so all folks fit in either.

WOW!!! I had to read it twice, slowly!!!

«... We already have Medicaid and Medicare. Adjust those so all folks fit in either...»

That's exactly what Obama's revised proposal is all about. It was made to PLEASE you and yours 'willing'. I bet you didn't even read it?!?!?!

I guess you prefer scaring yourself to death (without proper coverage) by repeating 'taxes, taxes, taxes!!!' in front of the mirror.

But if you truly care to look into this situation outside of the grossly partisan intoxication, I suggest you inform yourself and read up on the true economic reality of this healthcare challenge in the USA.
You might start by honestly asking yourself what is the cost to ALL American people for not ensuring 'FAIR AND ACCESSIBLE' COVERAGE to ALL its citizens!??!??
Take your time, and ask yourself the question. The answer to that one might come close to the figure you erroneously attributed to YOUR solution, which Obama wrote up for YOUR approval.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
you should read your own writings this sounds like you have been sniffing your own gases to much .

Brilliant rebuttal!

Such poise!

So, ... how should I say, ... rustic!!!
... bordering on vacuous and primitive!!!

'cashU', I believe Congress awaits the contribution you could make to this country through your debating skills alone!!!

I urge you to run for office! I have a feeling you would make quite an impression on a lot of folks out there!!!

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:59 PM

Ya see, we don't need thousands of pages or trillions of dollars in taxes laid on us.

But, like everyone is saying in most all other threads.

Jobs first, thin Gov., cap work permits, deport the Illegal, and fine and/or jail the employer who is hiring them. One other thing. Jail the person responsible for making sure our workplace is free of Illegals.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
At last a post that is needed . you should be in the white house . this would work .........

I don't understand how you would go for that one 'cashU'?!?!?

This plan is most definitely not ready for prime time.

It is suggests TO JAIL the person responsible to ensure that workplaces are free of illegal workers.
That means workplaces will be full of illegals, while anyone trying to do anything about it will BE JAILED!!!

Completely destroys everything the man proposes about 'jobs first' NOW DON'T IT?!?!?!

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:49 PM
Edited by voileazur on Tue 02/23/10 07:51 PM

The US a Christian nation? Pffft...it belongs to us all, get over yourselves already.

Our Founders were NOT Fundamentalists
by Harvey Wasserman

"God made the idiot for practice, and then He made the school board." --Mark Twain
Tomorrow's New York Times Sunday Magazine highlights yet another mob of extremists using the Texas School Board to baptize our children's textbooks.

This endless, ever-angry escalating assault on our Constitution by crusading theocrats could be obliterated with the effective incantation of two names: Benjamin Franklin, and Deganawidah.

But first, let's do some history:

1. Actual Founder-Presidents #2 through #6---John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe and John Quincy Adams---were all freethinking Deists and Unitarians; what Christian precepts they embraced were moderate, tolerant and open-minded.

2. Actual Founder-President #1, George Washington, became an Anglican as required for original military service under the British, and occasionally quoted scripture. But he vehemently opposed any church-state union. In a 1790 letter to the Jews of Truro, he wrote: The "Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistances, requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens." A 1796 treaty he signed says "the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." Washington rarely went to church and by some accounts refused last religious rites.

3. Washington was also the nation's leading brewer, and since most Americans drank much beer (water could be lethal in the cities) they regularly trembled before the keg, not the altar. Like Washington, Jefferson and Madison, virtually all American farmers raised hemp and its variations.

4. Jefferson produced a personal Bible from which he edited out all reference to the "miraculous" from the life of Jesus, whom he considered both an activist and a mortal.

5. Tom Paine's COMMON SENSE sparked the Revolution with nary a mention of Jesus or Christianity. His Deist Creator established the laws of Nature, endowed humans with Free Will, then left.

6. The Constitution never mentions the words "Christian" or "Jesus" or "Christ."

7. Revolutionary America was filled with Christians whose commitment to toleration and diversity was completely adverse to the violent, racist, misogynist, anti-sex theocratic Puritans whose "City on the Hill" meant a totalitarian state. Inspirational preachers like Rhode Island's Roger Williams and religious groups like the Quakers envisioned a nation built on tolerance and love for all.

8. The US was founded less on Judeo-Christian beliefs than on the Greco-Roman love for dialog and reason. There are no contemporary portraits of any Founder wearing a crucifix or church garb. But Washington was famously painted half-naked in the buff toga of the Roman Republic, which continues to inspire much of our official architecture.

9. The great guerilla fighter (and furniture maker) Ethan Allen was an aggressive atheist; his beliefs were common among the farmers, sailors and artisans who were the backbone of Revolutionary America.

10. America's most influential statesman, thinker, writer, agitator, publisher, citizen-scientist and proud liberal libertine was---and remains---Benjamin Franklin. He was at the heart of the Declaration, Constitution and Treaty of Paris ending the Revolution. The ultimate Enlightenment icon, Franklin's Deism embraced a pragmatic love of diversity. As early America's dominant publisher he, Paine and Jefferson printed the intellectual soul of the new nation.

11. Franklin deeply admired the Ho-de-no-sau-nee (Iroquois) Confederacy of what's now upstate New York. Inspired by the legendary peacemaker Deganawidah, this democratic congress of five tribes had worked "better than the British Parliament" for more than two centuries. It gave us the model for our federal structure and the images of freedom and equality that inspired both the French and American Revolutions.

It's no accident today's fundamentalist crusaders and media bloviators (Rev. Limbaugh, St. Beck) seek to purge our children's texts of all native images except as they are being forceably converted or killed.

Today's fundamentalists would have DESPISED the actual Founders. Franklin's joyous, amply reciprocated love of women would evoke their limitless rage. Jefferson's paternities with his slave mistress Sally Hemings, Paine's attacks on the priesthood, Hamilton's bastardly philandering, the grassroots scorn for organized religion---all would draw howls of righteous right-wing rage.

Which may be why theocratic fundamentalists are so desperate to sanitize and fictionalize what's real about our history.

God forbid our children should know of American Christians who embraced the Sermon on the Mount and renounced the Book of Revelations...or natives who established democracy on American soil long before they saw the first European...or actual Founders who got drunk, high and laid on their way to writing the Constitution.

Faith-based tyranny is anti-American. So are dishonest textbooks. It's time to fight them both."

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/02/13-2

You also have to keep in mind those were just the governement of the USA. You have to keep in mind, the government isn't what makes the rules for a country, cause if the governement does or says something the people don't agree with they will loose the position in government because we live in a democracy = elected leaders. If our leaders were to have said they were christians then the none christians would be less likely to vote for this president. It's called similating. If they say they are open to all religions and aren't one particular one then they appease more people with such speaking.

And no the constitution does not mention anything of religion because religion and government was to be seperate. This was one of the things they broke away to make a new nation for.

But still our pledge of allegance stated one nation under God. Meaning a nation that follows God.

But again our government can not put practice into christianity because of keeping church and state two different things. It's the people of the nation that majority worshipped God. And in a democracy nation it's the people's choice on what kind of country we are.

It all boils down to, the governement had to talk as such to keep there place with keeping church and state seperate.

The pledge, as written by Bellamy (an avowed socialist), did not contain "under God". It was added in the 20th century to appease the masses. You also misunderstand that the framers of the Constitution intended a Republic, not a democracy. It's sad that the "democracy" meme has made its way into cirricula and many people's understanding. :tongue:

We operate as a democracy but the intention of the framers was to not allow us to become a theocracy...you know like Iran?

You must misunderstand democracy. We would have no congress in a democracy. The framers of the constitution thoroughly disliked democracy, as you'll find when you read the Federalist papers. (The Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers can be found here- http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/) Tragically, in practice, the US has become a democracy (this began when Senators were elected directly, which was not intended by the framers). Not all the framers were opposed to theocracy, FYI. Washington was very religious, and his Thanksgiving prayers are legendary. Ben Franklin scolded Paine on his criticism of religion (yep, politicians were hypocrites back then, too, lol)

I don't foresee theocracy coming here anytime soon. This would require a Constitutional amendment, which is damn near impossible (especially in contemporary politics).

None-the-less, ever since women and blacks were allowed to vote we've been a true democracy...not sure where you divide or misuse the term but it's our system of government and except for the current just say no party (GOP) it's been working pretty well..I now again feel represented to some extent...oh, not here in my state of religious nutbags but in the WH is person I trust.

So Mr. Historianaire, what do you think about a parliamentary form of government? You think the Dippic could have hung in there with that? Not a chance...he'd been toast.

I think parliamentary governments suck as much as any others and that government is totally unnecessary for society to exist.

That's been done before. It's called anarchy. It quickly turns into fascism, and then gruesome dictatorships emerge through bloodbaths and genocides.

I wish I could tell you more about it. Unfortunately, those societies aren't around to tell their stories!!!

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:35 PM
Edited by voileazur on Tue 02/23/10 07:39 PM

WOW!!! I had to read it twice, slowly!!!

«... We already have Medicaid and Medicare. Adjust those so all folks fit in either...»

That's exactly what Obama's revised proposal is all about. It was made to PLEASE you and yours 'willing'. I bet you didn't even read it?!?!?!

I guess you prefer scaring yourself to death (without proper coverage) by repeating 'taxes, taxes, taxes!!!' in front of the mirror.

But if you truly care to look into this situation outside of the grossly partisan intoxication, I suggest you inform yourself and read up on the true economic reality of this healthcare challenge in the USA.
You might start by honestly asking yourself what is the cost to ALL American people for not ensuring 'FAIR AND ACCESSIBLE' COVERAGE to ALL its citizens!??!??
Take your time, and ask yourself the question. The answer to that one might come close to the figure you erroneously attributed to YOUR solution, which Obama wrote up for YOUR approval.

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 04:02 PM
Edited by voileazur on Tue 02/23/10 04:05 PM
What is most flabbergasting, is reading 'THE WHOLE THING',

... filled with across the board destructive lies, half baked redundant clichés (TAXES, TAXES, TAXES), and negative statements,

and,

... a general impenetrable closed minded attitude about 'reform of any form' as a whole,

to then get the depth of hypocrisy and bad faith in the 'ALERT' message appearing at the top of their address, which I isolated below for our shared benefit:

«... ALERT: An Arrogant ObamaCare Plan details new taxes, cuts in Medicare and government regulations, crippling and obstructing the "bipartisan healthcare reform summit" on Feb. 25th signaling that the Democrats are not serious about starting over and including Republican ideas in their plans?

«... crippling and obstructing the "bipartisan healthcare reform summit...»

The 'crying bunch' has never shown a hint of 'bipartisan' dispositions. As for the 'REFORM' part of healthcare, I assert they couldn't even spell it!!!

How in the spitting fires of lower heavens, do they find the idiotic arrogance to blame the government of 'CRIPPLING AND OBSTRUCTING'!!!

In parting, if anyone can write on these threads, JUST ONE constructive, collaborative idea, which could be included in the 'still very wishful' bi-partisan potential plan, to help pass the reform, I will become a republican!!! ... just to promote it!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25