Community > Posts By > MaggiePisces

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 10:10 AM

Whatever your technique is you better be genuine and sincere because a older woman can smell a phony from a mile away.

Yes that is absolutely true ! We have been there, done it and worn the Tshirt...so to speak

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 10:04 AM
There are as many male scammers as females. I sometimes wonder why good looking men with good career (as per their profile) have to look for partners online. This itself is a big red flag !!

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:39 AM
I would prefer my partner to be taller than me.... that's a personal choice and no disrespect to not so tall guys

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:29 AM
Age is not important as long as the love is real. I have friends my age who are involved with partners years younger than them and they have a happy and satisfying relationship.

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:10 AM
Both are equally important. Without money, the couple will end up fighting because of unpaid bills and the essentials in life. Without love, the couple will eventually find a substitute although they have money in their bank account.

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:00 AM
Wham, Bang, thank you ma'am...C'mon ladies, do you really want that? Where is your self respect ?

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:52 AM
Nothing is forever in the real world...sad but true

MaggiePisces's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:49 AM
Yes it is definitely harder to find love at our age coz the first thing that men are attracted to women is the physical aspect and we older women cant compete with the sweet young things. Age is against us although we still have a lot to offer to any man

MaggiePisces's photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:52 AM
In my opinion, 99% of young women who don't mind dating sugar daddies are for obvious ulterior motives.

MaggiePisces's photo
Wed 08/26/15 08:07 AM
By the way, the first 3 paragraphs are from another contributor

MaggiePisces's photo
Wed 08/26/15 08:02 AM

You will get better with spotting scammers as you go along. Language is a big give away. If they "want to know you more", ask more questions than they give information, want you to believe they are up in the middle of the night emailing you, or immediately ask you to go to another free site, giving or begging for a phone number right off the bat, tell you they are a widowed engineer with a kid you can bet they are bogus.

There are always going to be the guys on line that hope you are going to be the cyber version of the girl in the bar or hope to sex talk for free. Report, block, and move on without taking it personal. NEVER; EVER, give someone your home number or where you work. There are criminals on line. And they can charm the whiskers off a cat.

Legit guys are going to try and ask questions and probably want to see a recent full length photo but they don't usually give you a psychological profile or some flowery description of their sudden infatuation. Almost all men will tell you that you are beautiful sooner or later; maybe it is a safe answer or genuine but hey beats the alternative. And legit guys do not care if you are "perfect". Most are going to be as afraid of you being a scammer or blabbing their personal stuff as you are of them. Most are sensitive about someone trying to play them for money so be sympathetic about work (but wait for them to offer specifics) and those women that play head games. A lot of the best guys are parents, and good ones, but they will be pretty tight lipped about it for at least a while. Legit guys do read what is posted so if you are constantly breaking balls and whining they would rather deal with someone with less "bad attitude". A lot of decent guys do live with extended family during post divorce periods, especially if they have kids, because two families can not live as cheaply as one and they have out grown the "party animal" stage. There are a lot of great guys on Mingle on and off the forums. Good luck.

Thank you for the useful information on how to spot a scammer. Did you notice that most men are Engineers, widowers with young kids. They sound like scammers just looking for sympathy. And there are others who are too good to be true. If they are what is written on their profile, they should not have any problems having women lining up for them. Why are gorgeous hunks having to find girls online?? That itself tells me that his photo is fake

MaggiePisces's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:37 AM
The best thing about dating an older woman is there is less drama or jealousy.

The worst (for the guy) is she is set in her ways and wont settle any nonsense from the man

MaggiePisces's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:02 AM
High five !! You are absolutely right...

MaggiePisces's photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:47 AM
Love is a great feeling, it feels like we are on cloud nine and it puts us in a happy mood

MaggiePisces's photo
Tue 08/25/15 06:02 AM

I don't answer to messages from women because 99% of them are scammers.

If you are not interested in women, why did you join Mingle? Yes I agree the majority of people at Mingle are scammers and time wasters but don't be discouraged... I am not a scammer although I have been scammed 3 times this month !!!

MaggiePisces's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:51 AM
Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it won't matter. I'm middle aged but I feel young inside and sometimes I forget that I'm over 50 !!

MaggiePisces's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:43 AM

Absolutely, physical human contact is extremely important for all people!

You took the words out of my mouth. Just because we are middle aged does not mean we do not wish to be desired, wanted, loved and admired. Age is only a number. Whether we are 50 or 30, we are still normal human beings with normal feelings. These days, women over 50 are still very sexually active and....

MaggiePisces's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:28 AM
Most of the men say they are Engineers and are widowers. Aren't there any other professions??? I have been scammed 3 times in last than 1 month. It really frustrates me wasting my time and effort responding to the wrong people. I also have young cheeky monkeys writing to me..... oh well

MaggiePisces's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:13 AM
No matter how shy you are, you can start off by smiling at others and they will definitely smile back.The next thing is to say HELLO and see how it goes.Take baby steps and you will gain your self confidence, slowly but surely

MaggiePisces's photo
Mon 08/24/15 01:21 AM
joke aside, in my honest opinion if two consenting adults fall in love, it's their life and their happiness. Who are we to judge them? Do we have to be envious of a happy and loving couple irregardless of their age gap? When and man and a woman truly love each other, age does not matter.

Previous 1