Community > Posts By > JAMES7A

JAMES7A's photo
Wed 09/16/15 12:05 PM

I have often wondered about the amount of special needs adults that enter the arena of online dating and chat rooms. I suspect that it would appeal to many because of its convenience, can be accessed from in the home and if you are dealing with depressive or anxiety issues it gives you the ability to 'chat' with someone without being face to face.

You have the right to choose for yourself who it is you would like to have a conversation with and who you would like to date

Thanks

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 06:17 PM
Thank you and God Bless You and I going to use my talents what GOD gave me.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:23 PM
I must correct myself I like a slender to average lady who can accept for I am

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:20 PM
I agree people has pressured me as sometimes family members would an ugly and plus size with my Special Needs situation they will never work on me.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:09 PM
I feel when I tell my feelings. I feel like by people I am bad guy because certain types of ladies that make me feel very uncomfortable such large women, drug addicts, drunks, smokers, immature and jealous. I do not be judgement towards people but, it brings bad memories in my past life I do not be reminded of that. Do not remind me.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 03:01 PM
I hope I did not hurts if I did please forgive me. I do not relive those nightmares ever again.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:38 AM
Thanks a bunch I submit that I need to go to charm school.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:35 AM
I stopped using caps.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:33 AM
I been hurt by certain types of women. They liars, immature,ugly, and had nightmares that plus size and ugly are perfect to you. Game players who drink, smoke and do drugs, jealous, judgement , materialistic, racist, possessive, brain blasting, back stabbing, and bossy ladies. The reason I been constantly laughed and there are people at me. I do not go back to that those traumatizing experiences ever again. I like to meet a young who is slender to average. Please forgive me.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:35 AM
I will stop using all caps and I am tired I will stop and ask GOD what do I need to say correctly and I have not dated in years because I been hurt mentality emotionally wound by game playing ladies. I do not to make those mistakes again. I willing to learn new things from the ladies.

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 07:46 AM
I VERY NEW AT YOUR SERVICE I COULD SOME HELP SO DO NOT THE MISTAKE OF INCORRECTLY TEXT ANY LADIES AGAIN.oops

JAMES7A's photo
Tue 09/15/15 07:43 AM
I ACCIDENTALLY SAID SOMEONE IN ONE MY TEXTES AND I FEEL SICK ABOUT I WAS IN A TIRED WAY LAST NIGHT WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY SAID SOMETHING I REALIZED NOW THAT I MADE STUPID MISTAKE AND FEEL LIKE GARBAGE AND I FEAR I MIGHT BANNED AND THIS HURTS. HOW CAN I MAKE THIS RIGHT?oops

JAMES7A's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:32 PM
I LOVE TO MEET AN ATTRACTIVE AND SEXY CURVACIOUS LADY WHO CAN ACCEPT ME FOR I AM. I MAY HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS, BUT, I AM DRIVEN FIGHTER FOR I WHAT BELIEVE. AGES 21-45. I LIKE WOMAN WHO NONRACIAL,
NONJUDGEMENTAL, HUMOROUS, TICKLISH LADIES, LOVE TO DANCE TO SMOOTH @ BRAZILIAN, AND LATIN JAZZ, SALSA, MERENGUE, DISCO, OLD SCHOOL LATE 70'S TO MID 80'S, CUMBIA, HOUSE, MERENHOUSE, CLASSICAL, DANCE & HOUSE, AND GOSPEL MUSIC. I LIKE TO COOK, WORKING ON HP AND DELL LAPTOP COMPUTERS WORKING VISUAL BASIC AND C#, MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE. MY MEDEVAC HELICOPTERS ARE NIGHTINGALE, LIFE FLIGHT, PENN STAR, NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE, MEDFLIGHT AND LIFE LINE HELICOPTERS. I WOULD TO FIND A LADY THAT TEACH VISUAL STUDIO LANGUAGES AND ACCOUNTING.
I LOVE WOMEN VARIOUS TYPES OF CLOTHES ESPECIALLY LEGGINGS, DRESSES, SKIRTS, DIFFERENT STYLES, DESIGN, SHADES DIFFERENT COLORS STOCKINGS AND/OR TIGHTS OVER HER PRETTY LEGS. I AM OLD FASHIONED WHEN I TAKE A LADY TO FORMAL EVENTS SUCH CHURCH, WEDDINGS, FUNERALS, IF I HAD A JOB IN A OFFICE HAD A PARTY SHE NEEDS TO A SKIRT OR DRESS AT THE KNEES OR LONGER THE BETTER. IF WE WERE DATING I DO NOT MIND THAT WEARS MINIDRESSES AND MINISKIRT WITH TIGHTS AND STOCKINGS OVER HER LEGS BUT, NOT TOO SHORT. I DO NOT MIND SHE WEARS LEGGINGS, HER PUMPS, BOOTS, AND HIGH HEELS SANDALS. ANY RACE ESPECIALLY FILIPINAS AND LATINAS WITH LONG OR SHORT HAIR WITH KISSABLE LIPS. IF SHE HAS A LEARNING DISABILITY BUT EXTEREMLY SMART THAT ESPECIALLY HAS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-PROGRAMMING AND ACCOUNTING. DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU SMOKE, DRINK, DRUG USER, BIGOTS, JEALOUS, PRISONERS, GAME PLAYERS, BRAIN BLASTING, BACK STABBING, UGLY, IMMATURE, EXTREMELY OVERWEIGHT WOMEN, LESIBANS, AND PROSTITUTES DO NOT CONTACT ME.:smile: :smile: