Community > Posts By > KakachiDemen

KakachiDemen's photo
Mon 08/24/15 02:23 PM
Do Nerds interest you at all?
There are Guy nerds and there are Girl Nerds out there.
Is it easier for a Non-nerdy guy to date a Nerdy Girl than a Non-nerdy Girl to date a Nerdy guy?

Like if you are not a nerd, would you consider dating a nerd?

KakachiDemen's photo
Sun 08/23/15 08:00 PM
Site's ok, but I'm kind of annoyed my Cosplay picture got removed because "My Face" was covered. I get that people like to see Faces, and I had a picture up with my face as well, the one that's my Default now. But I was using my Cosplay picture, which was in fact me dressed up in costume, to weed out the people I'm interested in which by no means they would have found the picture to be offensive, but instead Unique and shows a side of me that speaks volumes and help me Stand out, besides people shouldn't judge others by Face alone. You can have the prettiest face and still be cold and heartless or a Scammer. I think Costume Photos should be allowed on here. Also the message they send me stated I'd have a higher activity with my Face Picture than my other one, well my Account has been pretty inactive since they removed that Photo.

KakachiDemen's photo
Fri 08/21/15 02:42 PM
Forget interracial relationships, most of society still can't get over the race barrier and still dwell on what happened in the past, despite the fact that yes this is the 21st century and stuff like that should be well behind us.

Me Personally, I don't really care what skin color a person has, or where they're from, for me its whats on the inside that counts.

KakachiDemen's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:50 PM

Hello My top three are Series and trilogy's as I cannot pick just one book from these.

1) The Lotus War (Books: Stormdancer, Kinslayer, Endsinger) By Jay Kristoff
2) The Gone Series (Books: Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague, Fear, Light.) By Michael Grant.
3) Percy Jackson and the Heros of Olympus( Books: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olypmian, The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, The house f Hades, and the Blood of Olypmus) By Rick Riordan.

Each of these Series is an amazing story as a whole there for one book can't be picked out of them all as they tell the whole story together.

Wonderful Demen. I have read the half of the series of Percy Jackson books and whenever I feel I will be completing the remaining. :smile: Thanks for writing!

I recommend you finish them, the whole series is amazing and if you like Percy Jackson Rick also has an Egyptian series based in the same universe centered around Egyptian gods called the kane Chornicles. He has a new series starting soon featuring Annebeth Chase's Brother from the Percy Jackson series as the Main character for a Norse Mythology series, the first book is suppose to come out in November I think, could be wrong.

Also I recommend every book on my list if you like the Percy Jackson series, Though the Lotus War gets pretty dark and so does the Gone Series.

KakachiDemen's photo
Fri 08/21/15 08:30 AM
Hello My top three are Series and trilogy's as I cannot pick just one book from these.

1) The Lotus War (Books: Stormdancer, Kinslayer, Endsinger) By Jay Kristoff
2) The Gone Series (Books: Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague, Fear, Light.) By Michael Grant.
3) Percy Jackson and the Heros of Olympus( Books: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olypmian, The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, The house f Hades, and the Blood of Olypmus) By Rick Riordan.

Each of these Series is an amazing story as a whole there for one book can't be picked out of them all as they tell the whole story together.

KakachiDemen's photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:17 PM
Honestly I don't give a rats *** if a person has nice pictures, pictures don't tell me squat about you. I'm looking for certain types of people so I read every profile I think that looks interested, I skip most people who don't even take the time to change their headline from Hi... to something else, that just shows me you aren't being serious here.

Now I also have people clicking yes or maybe on me in matches, and I've noticed none of those people have viewed my profile, then they ask me what I'm looking for and I'm like you know I have a profile that tells you what I'm here for.

KakachiDemen's photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:25 AM
Endsinger by Jay Kristoff, third and final book of The Lotus War Trilogy

KakachiDemen's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:06 PM

What's with all the guys having that nasty facial hair? I don't get it

That's like Asking why Women cake their face with make up or feel the need to get plastic surgery when they don't really need to, or why Women take so long picking out a dress or clothes. Lots of Men don't get that at all. At least Facial Hair is natural and can be styled and groomed and yes too much can be nasty, mine gets annoying after a certain length an then I trim it down.

KakachiDemen's photo
Wed 08/19/15 04:04 PM
One Piece, I'd love to sail around with the Straw hat Crew

KakachiDemen's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:26 PM
Meh, the bigger turn off is lack of Information on their profile, you know the ones that just say Hi... and I'll tell you later.

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 05:29 PM
Fellow Otakus under 30, both guys and girls Hello!

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 04:52 PM

Ok here to start you off
What is the most important thing for a male?
Serious question and I know it's not sex
To be loved for who he is

I second this ^

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 04:09 PM
Nah, Some guys actually think like that, then the rest of us get judged because we happen to be men as well. I have a brother who thinks he's better than everyone.

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 03:48 PM
I'm New here, looking to meet some new faces, make some friends, and maybe meet someone special. I am a Big Nerd who loves a good story whether it be in Anime, Manga, Video games or a good book.

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 03:20 PM
You know women are just as much at fault in this debate, I've been on several dating sites before and not one person I greeted friendly like responded to me once. I'm not out to immediately get in someone's pants, I wanna build a friendship with someone before I get close to them, and that is a two way street. Honestly I'm tired of trying to start the conversation only to be ignored, at least have the decency to say your not interested.

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 02:52 PM
Big Breasts are nice, but I like All Natural the best. I much rather see a natural C-cup than enlarged DD's. I think Women are perfect just the way they are.

KakachiDemen's photo
Tue 08/18/15 02:36 PM
Its a Trilogy by Jay Kristoff. It centers around a Steampunk Feudal Japan era and a Lotus called the Blood lotus which is the source of their fuel, drugs, and many other things. The Blood Lotus kills the land, and poisons the sky and sea. Rebels known as the Kage attempt to burn the lotus and rebel against the Shogunate and the Lotus Guild who control everything. It features Sci-fi and fantasy. Its a very interesting read for anyone interested.

Anyone else actually reading ths though? I myself am on the last book "Endsinger."