...how does one "search" for a soul mate? drinks

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:01 AM

If it gives u misery
It was never love to begin with

...must be an obsession

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:59 AM

What if youre only here to shoot the $hit on the forums? And arent the forums a better advertisement for you than any profile info could be?

Bingo... Seeing a lady and how she interacts with others will draw my attention way better than any profile she could write. I am sure it is the same for some of the ladies on here.

I agree, good sir :smile:

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:49 AM

This is true but there are things in my past that I had no choice but deal with it and I can only rrember a lot of bad I was in a come for a week and it messed my brain up I still fall and when I have bad headaches I loose some memory I remember a whole lot of bad

Guys, this sounds serious... have you tried seeking professional help yet? If not, 'talking' about things with a a good friend can help you find a 'release'... just my two cents here :)
---

no photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:48 AM

hmm thanks guys
i think i need to be patient sometimes

hello :)

There are lots of real, honest people in this site, key is you have to be real yourself... i made good friends with 3 people from here already.
---

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:45 AM

After more than a month on this site, and matching with more than 35 girls who said they were serious about finding a LTR...I have yet to find ONE girl who is serious. Nothing but scammers liars and people using crappy cell phones to try and communicate to computer which doesn't freaking work. This site appears to me to be nothing but a time waster

odd that you find this site a time waster and yet take the time to post a looooooong rant :) just saying..

Hello everyone waving

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:42 AM

Ah sa bagay you have point. Thanks for advice hehe. :-)

Yeap, good advise there.

Hello :)

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:33 AM
Edited by mosaic218 on Sun 09/20/15 07:34 AM
Hey! What's brewing lately?
..dropping by to grab some popcorn :D

no photo
Sun 09/20/15 07:25 AM
how discrete could it be out here? :smile:

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 11:07 PM