Community > Posts By > FoxHunter99

FoxHunter99's photo
Wed 09/16/15 12:09 AM
Never saw a Blondey with Black hair...Go figure!

FoxHunter99's photo
Wed 09/16/15 12:06 AM
Fake profile....Way too beautiful!

FoxHunter99's photo
Tue 09/15/15 01:30 AM
Dear Tall Carolina,
How ya doing Big Guy....The secret to bringing out the mustache or goatee is the haircut!...Always the haircut...lol...Take advice from your young fella. You have a nice full head of hair. Your haircut will compliment the facial and vice versa. I personally would start by looking at some hairstyles you might gravitate towards that way you can actually make your transition. It's just a bit of reinventing yourself. The white works great!...Keeping yourself groomed will bring you a confidence infinitesimal! ;) Drop me a line and let me know the results. If I'm right then all I'll reserve is the right to tell ya "I told ya so"...Later Big Guy :thumbsup:

FoxHunter99's photo
Tue 09/15/15 01:14 AM
Pacific Star is a 100% Correct!...Lmao. I was tickled by her response. To think that we couldn't see through this topic is like giving Ray Charles a lighter shade of sunglasses. Now I don't know if this guy is a Marine but whoever you are these unseemingly counter girls are giddy like high school kids. You should try some of your moves in a better playing field with a better challenge especially if you have the resources. You very well may get laughs and giggles but how do you know if it's seriousness or banter?

FoxHunter99's photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:13 PM
I'm looking for that quick fix and so are you...And yes I'm talking about that. This is encouraging lonely and sexual woman looking to have some "fun". It's Simple!...All flirting allowed ;)