Community > Posts By > Autumn_queen

Autumn_queen's photo
Tue 07/16/13 04:00 PM
I love that someone brought up the "people on the internet aren't who they say they are" point!

Because with pretty much a majority of these guys, they are using a picture of an actor from a Bollywood movie.

I just am in the middle of figuring out how to turn off at least getting the emails for favoriting, winking, and all other types of fake messaging.

Autumn_queen's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:55 PM

I think confused foreign people are confused on its purpose.
They never message,just "favorite", it's really obnoxious.

WHOOPS!

Department of Redundancy Department much?

Gotta laugh at myself sometimes!

Autumn_queen's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:53 PM

I had a guy from Cypress favor me then wanted to friend me cause he was looking for a mother for his son slaphead

Creeeeeeeepy!

Obviously the favorite button is for bookmarking specific people you like and want to contact perhaps a different time.

I think confused foreign people are confused on its purpose.
They never message,just "favorite", it's really obnoxious.

I'm going to be nasty and add "If you do not live in Central New York,click off this page immediately"

I actually wouldn't, just tempted.

Autumn_queen's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:58 AM
At the risk of possibly sounding racist it makes me wonder if these guys are either

A) Looking to find a green card.

or

B) Just collecting favorites for fun?

I'm kind of curious if only because over a dozen different men from India have added me as a favorite No message or any type of communication.

Maybe they think this is some sort of social networking site like facebook or something?

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:06 PM
Anyone else just getting favorited by people in foreign counties?
It's honestly starting to really creep me out.
I mean I can't see any harm coming from it, but it's really obnoxious.

Autumn_queen's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:28 PM
And go ahead about my photos.

Autumn_queen's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:20 PM
What do you think?

huh huh huh huh blushing

Autumn_queen's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:55 AM

one thing that pisses me off is alot of these ppl have a profile with no picture. ok ppl i can understand some ppl that dont have the proper no how or tools. but theres so many that choose not to show face. come on more then anything this is a dating site show your self dont be afraid or ashamed .there should be a banned for this i mean think about it the person you are conversating with is the person really a guy or girl or pervert! you would never really know it just urks me .THIS POST IS FOR ALL THE PPL WHO SHOW FACE STAND UP AND JOIN ME!!!!or at lease they can give them 2 or 3 days to find someone or learn the no how if not they should be banned i personnally dont want to talk to a 26 year old women with a penislaugh laugh scared scared noway noway

Regardless of picture or not you will never know what they look like for real until you meet them, and even if you meet them how do you know it was that person you we're talking to? I know that's kind of crazy sounding (like a really stupid premise for a movie).
For that matter how well do you really know a person ANYWAY?
You could be at a bar talking to a shemale face-face and not be able to tell (especially in you are slightly intoxicated).
Pictures on dating sites are nice but frankly how do you know?
No real way of knowing is there?

Autumn_queen's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:49 AM

I'm addicted to mingle...........

So am I

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:06 AM
That's really bad because i prefer to use men's razors on my legs. Just seems to work better.

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:14 AM

Few things have been left out of the equation here.....

The gay dudes...
The lesbians with mullets and wallets..
The guys who finally said..I give up..
The gals who finally said..I give up...
The guys who can score a piece of @ss whenever they like...
The women who can score any man they choose...

not to mention the random meeting of drunks at bars/clubs/parties who will hook up who NEVER would if thier partner wasn't so smashed.

PS War will no longer pad the odds now that women are in combat zones too.

LOL. some ratios are still stuck in the 50s huh?

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:13 AM

There's the top half of my face
*shrug*

Mmmm it feels like a virtual striptease, we discover a little bit more every couple of weeks drool drool

Haha, Well. This is the last pic that's going up until i get a better quality camera, then I'm getting rid of those 2, lol.

They are cute why get rid of them just had more if you want.

Thanks, but I mean they just seem to be such bad quality, when I get an actual camera and not just use my phone I want to put up ones that are much more clear.

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:01 AM

105 males to 100 females...statisticly 5 guys are gonna be dissapointed...we need another war to even things out...then guys could afford to be picky

Is that just the straight people or does that include the LGBT community? So many people are also changing their gender too.
I never trust the ratios they put out.
Also, where did you get this info?

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:59 AM

*shrug*

Mmmm it feels like a virtual striptease, we discover a little bit more every couple of weeks drool drool

Haha, Well. This is the last pic that's going up until i get a better quality camera, then I'm getting rid of those 2, lol.

Autumn_queen's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:39 AM
Edited by Autumn_queen on Fri 08/07/09 05:46 AM
*shrug*

Autumn_queen's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:18 AM
I wake up out of it until an hour has passes, coffee helps.
But I'm usually in good spirits :)

Autumn_queen's photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:40 AM
Anyone who is too nice is compensating for a personality flaw or they are way too fearful of rejection.

Autumn_queen's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:25 PM
Likes to tickle puppies on a moment's notice in public.

Autumn_queen's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:18 PM

hey what happened to the rest of my comment?:angry:

LOL. The forums aren't in total anarchy, The monitors will swoop in and edit where they see fit if you are posting things that are against the rules, or if someone reports you. Didn't you notice that little "report" button below each message?

Autumn_queen's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:10 AM

Not sure if you know how frankly.

Jt is big talker...:smile:
Your profile fine, your pic is great, you should try to get another on with your face, your very pretty..

Thanks, will do as soon as new camera is purchased.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19