Community > Posts By > NoCatfish2

NoCatfish2's photo
Tue 09/29/15 10:32 AM
sitkaRains wrote:
Ran from it yes.. fire no... I might have went in to the mart there and bought something I could spray on it even it was whipped cream to get it to leave..
Mmm, spiders with whipped cream on 'em. laugh
So I guess it's a pretty safe bet that you don't want any of these for Halloween treats, right?

And hair spray would probably work as spider repellent. If the arachnid didn't take the hint, you could always light the spray.
"Subtrope of Improvised Weapon. A character uses an aerosol can, such as hairspray, with a match or lighter as a makeshift flamethrower. A serious case of Don't Try This at Home, because there's a very real risk that the flames will heat the canister up enough for it to rupture and explode. Also, it smells terrible. You can accidentally poison yourself if you keep doing it, thanks to the fumes. See also Farts on Fire for a smaller, more comedic version of this."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AerosolFlamethrower
bigsmile

NoCatfish2's photo
Tue 09/29/15 09:09 AM

the "cork on a fork" type guy, huh...
I hadn't heard that expression before, but Googled it, and up popped a YouTube clip from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
Yup, that type. laugh

NoCatfish2's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:57 AM

Jump on in! The water looks fine.

____|\__\o/____

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back onto the forum . . . "
ASCII Artist strikes again. :laughing:

NoCatfish2's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:51 AM
I would laugh if the spider walk out after that still alive
:laughing:
In a little fireproof suit. Pulled off its hood and four of its gloves and "flipped him the bird" four times, while making this face at him: bigsmile

That guy shouldn't be allowed to have matches or lighters, and probably not anything sharper than a tennis ball, either. He's probably lucky there's no common sense test for getting a driver's license. whoa

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:10 PM
Jeez Catfish....MANY of us Ladies, while NOT old but oldER, CAN and sometimes DO relate to a lot of your references....give us a chance. :wink: laugh happy flowerforyou
Okay. As long as you laughed, then "mission accomplished." :smile: flowerforyou

Huh; I just found out that Fr�ulein Hilda (Sigrid Valdis) married Col. Hogan, with Cpl. Newkirk as best man. (In 1970.)

. . . he wrote, steering the thread further off-topic. bigsmile

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 10:08 PM
I might be going to hell for laughing at that. laugh

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:55 PM
Edited by NoCatfish2 on Mon 09/28/15 01:56 PM
oh goody cause I got a lot of questions and there sure as hell better be some answers grumble bigsmile
"I know nothing. Noth-ing!" bigsmile

Aw, you're probably too young to remember John (Johann) Banner as Sgt.Schultz.

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:42 PM
That was actually the song running thru my head when i made the title. :tongue:
Good song. And now that you've probably gotten it stuck in the heads of everyone reading the thread . . .

That thing about friends being the best cure is good, BTW. :smile:

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:36 PM
Okay, I didn't want to seem like I was picking on Tawt's spelling, but since somebody mentioned it . . .

Peas would be in a pod. Pees sometimes involves a pot. bigsmile

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:30 PM
So tell me...
To wait, or not to wait...
Patience or carpe diem....

Im gonna go eat some ice cream, now...drinks ohwell
Patience can last, but ice cream melts, so go for it. bigsmile

That ice cream you mentioned reminded me of when the Howard Johnson's restaurants advertised "28 flavors" of ice cream. I think you had most of the flavors (and a lot more) right there. laugh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Johnson's#Early_years

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:21 PM
Wait....we are supposed to learn here? I have been doing it wrong for years then. Is there a test? I know! The answers are on someone profile laugh
I have all the answers, but I've forgotten the questions. bigsmile

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:18 PM
is there some history Im unaware of where blue lives were not valued as much as(or more than) any other?
Yes, there's a certain very small percentage of the population who'll say "that's what we pay them for" when a cop is killed in the line of duty.
That's beyond sad. sad2

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:17 PM
a cop rapes some one or kills some one very little is done about it
they might loose there job and that is about it, if even that : (
I have to call BS on that. Maybe that happens where you live, but I bet you can't cite a specific example. But I know a state trooper who not only trashed his career, but ended up going to prison for inappropriate behavior with an underage girl. That's one guy out of a force of about 340 sworn officers.
As far as when a cop kills someone, if it's murder, they'll go to prison for it. Killing someone in the line of duty in not murder. If you know of a case where something different happened, post a link to the story.

I'm sure every state has laws like mine does about the circumstances where non-deadly and deadly force can be legally used, and law enforcement is subject to those laws just like everyone else. But only LE officers are expected to document sixteen-ways-to-Sunday what they did and why they did it, and are expected to wear a camera to prove it.

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 12:53 PM

sorry drums it is plainly written in the scammer handbook on page two thou shalt never read a profile before messaging
Dang, I didn't know that. Now that I've learned something new today, I can goof off for the rest of the day. bigsmile
Thanks, Eric.

NoCatfish2's photo
Mon 09/28/15 12:49 PM
Tawt, I knew you were somewhere "across the pond," but didn't know until now that you're in Scotland. If the second part of your name refers to a certain Fender product, maybe you could get a job with Sir "Rod the Mod." (Probably nobody's called him that since '67 or so.) :smile:
I just read on Wikipedia that "Stewart is known for his liaisons with women and has had eight children, by five different mothers." surprised
Rod might be living in L.A. or someplace now, though. Apparently he had to relearn how to sing after an operation for thyroid cancer, but I'll bet he's still rockin'. (In more than one way.) glasses

Hang in there.

NoCatfish2's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:28 PM

.....and I was a lumberjack WAY before it became popular

Yeah, the Monty Python kind. laugh
But that means he's okay. It's in the song.
"He sleeps all night and he works all day." bigsmile

NoCatfish2's photo
Sun 09/27/15 04:35 PM
There are some communities where residents are painting a blue stripe, maybe 3" wide, on the curb in front of their houses. In rural areas like mine, some people are putting blue ribbons around mailbox posts, etc.
https://www.facebook.com/LEOSafeHarbor

I gotta find my "Thin Blue Line" bumper stickers.

NoCatfish2's photo
Sun 09/27/15 01:40 PM

Immigration must've nabbed her laugh laugh rofl
"ICE ICE Baby." laugh

NoCatfish2's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:26 AM
I think that most men read them, we just don't remember what is written.
Heh; I have an excuse for that. I have CRS--Can't Remember . . . Stuff. bigsmile

Actually, I've discovered that reading far enough down a member's page can bring up the "To message this member, you must be" section, if they've filled that in. Very handy for knowing when to "just move on."

NoCatfish2's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:28 AM
oops Sorry . . .
Let me go think of a way to extract my foot from my mouth--er, keyboard.

flowerforyou