Community > Posts By > rakybabe

rakybabe's photo
Sat 01/28/17 08:01 AM
I'm single n looking for a serious minded person who wants a relationship. kindly inbox me if you would like to date an African lady like me..waiting for my prince in shining armour to come rescue me from loneliness

rakybabe's photo
Sat 03/26/16 09:13 AM
thanks to u all for ur different advice n views...
let me jux be clear on this point..I do not call nor pick his calls,that makes him to show up at my place whenever he wants. I'm the type who don't like creating scenes,so in order to avoid a scene that will draw ppl to me,I let him inn cos even if I don't, he will stand there till I open or call a neighbour to come call me out...I have tried blocking his numbers but he keeps calling with different lines which I don't know nor have..he even sometimes make a lady frnd of his call me...I believe its jux better I move to a different town..

rakybabe's photo
Sat 03/26/16 05:56 AM

I am not suggesting bribery , but if its the norm for your location, try it while getting a restraining order issued or if all else fails, move...without a forwarding address...hope this helps...

thanks..I'll think abt moving to a new place... I only hope he doesn't find me cos he has contacts with my frnds n family...

rakybabe's photo
Sat 03/26/16 05:41 AM

Arrange to visit a zoo and go see the bears, then just pick him up and whooosh!!

laugh i wasn't being serious.

good luck i hope you get it sorted out

that is funny..do u think I'll walk away with such act?...

rakybabe's photo
Sat 03/26/16 05:10 AM

Throw him into a bear pit?

how exactly am I going to do that?..

rakybabe's photo
Sat 03/26/16 05:09 AM
in my country, restraining isn't easily given...u will be tossed up n down till u get tired n back down...I did think of telling his wife abt her husband harassments... but I'm afraid she might over react n see me as the bad one who wish to break her marriage

rakybabe's photo
Sat 03/26/16 04:48 AM
we were dating n I found out he is married to someone else,I broke the relationship off but he doesn't want to let go.he keeps disturbing me with calls n texts,n if I fail to pick or reply his text n calls,he comes to my house unannounced.he tells me he loves me n he isn't going to let me go...I want my peace of mind but this guy is sucking the peace out of my life..how do I get him off my back?..what do I do to make him understand I no longer want him?.

rakybabe's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:33 AM
HellzNZ thanks..exactly what I am saying...
dodo David..take it however u want..I care less..I have already said my piece of mind...n mind u,I wouldn't post if I had not seen it for myself.. I don't jux post anything... I post what I have seen for myself..

rakybabe's photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:13 AM

I posted abt racism n I got ppl talking/posting abt everyone n their likes.

Out of curiosity, is there much racism in Ghana?

no there isn't

rakybabe's photo
Sat 10/03/15 03:48 AM
Edited by rakybabe on Sat 10/03/15 03:51 AM
I posted abt racism n I got ppl talking/posting abt everyone n their likes. ofcos every human being has his or her likes but that doesn't give u the mandate to mistreat others eg I might not like to date or marry a white or Muslim guy but doesn't give me the go ahead to mistreat or talk ill abt whites or Muslim or view them as less of a human .regardless of my dislikes,I can still see an opportunity to have a different kind of relationship(friendship) with white or Muslim guys.also don't think bcos I posted it under relationship forum means or has anything to do with my search here..I have made up my mind to not even date online much less here.I only posted here bcos I have come across some folks here who think black ppl r their 'play toys'.n am sure there r other blacks who mistreat whites as well.friendship is a form of relationship n so is any other form of relationship we establish with ppl..love isn't supposed to be given to a particular type of race or religion. it is meant to shared or given to everyone.. love comes in so many forms eg,husband n wife love,dating love,parents love etc...the love I talk of is love for mankind in general n not online dating love..after all,we all end up dead one day n we will answer on the day when we meet our creator.stop racism n love n care for humanity

rakybabe's photo
Fri 10/02/15 03:48 AM
I am not a racist n I hate racism. it does not matter where u r from n what skin colour u have.what matters is love n unity.I have seen ppl mistreat black/white ppl jux bcos of his or her race.it is not fair cos we r all God's creations n we r all a big family.I give love to everyone regardless of ur gender,race or religion.it is abt time we stop this racism n love one another like we r created to do...no one was/is born to be racist or hate,its jux something u pick somewhere n practice..I am proudly a bbw black queen n I'll stand tall wherever I find myself n I will love anyone I come across regardless of ur race,religion n gender..in the end,we r all going 6ft down n we will decay.one love...

rakybabe's photo
Wed 09/30/15 07:05 AM
goodluck finding one here

rakybabe's photo
Wed 09/30/15 06:28 AM
hmmmmmmm I think I'll jux run away from this site...I really can't stand lies n deception... ppl like me r not meant to be here... its was nice n fun knowing or chatting with some of u Here...
thank u all for ur views n advice.. I'll keep my hopes down on finding a soul mate online.

rakybabe's photo
Wed 09/30/15 03:36 AM
whoooaaa,but its really bad...I know there will fakers but I jux didn't know 80% would be fakers...sucks

rakybabe's photo
Wed 09/30/15 03:21 AM
I don't know of others but so far,what I have experience here on this platform is that,a lot of ppl r not really who the claim to be here.they lie abt a lot of things n even put fake pic online...plz why is so?...why all the lies n deception?

rakybabe's photo
Thu 09/17/15 05:51 AM
Edited by rakybabe on Thu 09/17/15 05:54 AM
hello I'm racheal and am new here...is there anyone to keep me company