Community > Posts By > Free_verse

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 04:32 AM
Seperation until the spouse sorts it out. If he does not, you are entitled to divorce him for neglect and abandonment. In the Torah divorce was permitted for neglect.
The lady above this post is correct that your mental health and any childrens are at stake.
Peace be with you.

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 02:16 AM
Thumbs up. More pics are better though.
I would ditch the speel about obese women though.
Good luck

no photo
Tue 09/22/15 03:01 PM
loven' you
loven' me
I sing the blues.
Picking my guitar with a flat stone carved by ancestors.

Rolling stones gather no moss, they say.
If our love tumbles
or skips upon the surface of skies mirror,
how can I be blue?

Together we are a rainbow
arched in love,
sweeping and exploring the earth.

Look!
A double rainbow.
You and me babe.
In tandem, cycling new horizons.
In life I want you.
In death I need you more.
For as the philosophy of poets declare

love never ends.

no photo
Tue 09/22/15 02:14 PM
Edited by Free_verse on Tue 09/22/15 02:16 PM

well we are born from womb of mother and here to live in earth we need a certain reason.... We as individuals live life for happiness and if it comes for family then too we live for happiness and if it comes to community then we live again for happiness and peace...
think about the real goal of identifying the creator then it's a unique task if all human beings and community come hand in hand and trust each other equally then we can identify the following below invisible person

harmony
unity
solace
love
care

which indirectly leads to find the infinite creator of nature

for these even our ancestors couldn't find unity let we as human beings come together hand in hand heart to heart and find soul of creator of universe in unique thought... it's time comes before mother nature be strong upon us....

Nice thoughts. Shame there are those who would bomb you for being alive and for tresspassing the earth.
I think unity is a fairy tale, human nature is too conflicted to agree on anything.

On the nature and God ponderings - maybe both are existential? Is there a need to seperate nature and God?

no photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:55 PM
Your hands outstretched,
beseech me to come.
And I tentavely, crab like scurry the circuit of you.
Your back is stabbed,
the daggers still drip flesh blood.
Your crown slants, tipping my gregarious notions.
May I see your side?
May I see your hands once more?
You tickle me.
I laugh beneath the sun's fullness
And high five you.

no photo
Tue 09/22/15 01:36 PM
Edited by Free_verse on Tue 09/22/15 01:39 PM
Jesus to me is the voice that talked to me in dreams and quiet whispers when I was a child.
He is the One I was confused about when sent to church, because at 5 I could not articulate my questions and awe.
He is the One I rebeled and ran from in my dark teenage years.
He is the One who put people in my path to remind me of His love and His abilty to wipe away my many sins.
He is the One I turned to when all hope was gone in my mid twenties.
He is the One who knows me, guides me through life with His words - the bible and by communing with His Spirit.
Now He is my everything. From the air I breathe today, till my last breath.
He saved me from myself, forgave me and has given me a new life, a full future and hope.
He is my Master, my Teacher, my humble Servant and My Friend. Yet how can words describe Him, when Seraphim can but say 'Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty' and they live in His presence.
Deep awe would come close to who Jesus is to me.