joyfulsoundofpeace's photo
Sat 10/10/15 03:22 PM
I would recommend picking up the book Biblical Foundations of Freedom.

"Our battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, princes, and rulers of darkness" Ephesians 6:11
The enemy(satan) wants to lie, kill, and destroy. He will do everything to speak lies to you, kill your joy and peace, and destroy relationships.
It's time to get in the war room and do spiritual warfare. Make sure you declare and out your armor on every day! Christians aren't doing this and in the spiritual realm they see Christians running around naked on the battlefield.

A lot of our battles, such as this one mentioned comes from some form of brokenness in the heart or mind. I have been through deliverance and inner healing and have sat in on things and have seen God do miraculous works.
Principalities- come in a form of unforgiveness, rejection, fear, doubt, the occult, bitterness, etc. these strongholds actually can cause diseases and disorders. It just all goes back to the basics of confessing our sins- which could include the negative emotions we go into, asking for repentance and asking for forgiveness. Then asking the Lord to cancel Satan's authority over you in that issue.

Also I have been around people who are demon possessed, even Christians who had open doors such as drugs and alcohol. Every time you sin you are opening a door to the enemy and giving them legal right to be in your body.

Sat 10/10/15 03:08 PM
I have been seeing a lot of posts on here saying they are looking for a serious relationship, I need a boyfriend, etc.

Woman we are not supposed to be searching for a husband. In the Bible it says The man is so seek out his wife, and when they do it will be a treasure. Woman these are the days to start praying and fasting for what you want. God hears your requests and if you trust Him with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind- you will know that He has someone hand selected for you. He is God, He knows how to bring you together. He created the universe and this world, you can't trust Him with a simple task as your husband?
Pray for your husbands heart, pray for his protection, pray for the qualities you want in him. There are many books out there about praying for your husband- I recommend picking up one. It's not to late to start praying. Even when you have your kids. Start praying for their future spouse from the time they are born.
Those who are hedged in on Gods plan will walk in patience. Perhaps your heart needs healing, or God wants to work on some spiritual fruit in your life.
Perhaps Jesus wants a more intimate relationship with you first- because first and foremost Jesus is our husband and we submit to Him first. Be patient because God will only give you the absolute best for you.

Sat 10/10/15 02:57 PM
His answer is always yes and amen!

Sat 10/10/15 02:55 PM
Let God work in your life. As I have been learning is we marry to the level we are at. We need to not interfere with the perfection of Gods plans. Perhaps He is using this time to work on areas in your life and your heart. Don't be in a rush to find someone- and it is said in scriptures- a man seeks out a wife- it is not your job to go looking, let him find you. In the meantime soak and pray to God on the qualities you want in your husband, pray for his heart to be healed. Petition in prayer the things you want in your husband- and have persevering faith that God will take care of it.

Sat 10/10/15 02:50 PM
God fearing according to wickapedia means devout religious. In the Bible Fearing God means having such a reverence for Him that it has a great impact on the way we live our lives. The fear of God is respecting Him, obeying Him, submitting to His discipline, and worshipping Him in awe.

This is not a phrase used for scammers. They may use this to lure you into their profiles- always look at the context, and if you start talking to people use good discernment and wisdom. In the Bible it says you will know them by their fruit- that is the fruit of the spirit- joy, kindness, love, patience, long suffering, gentleness.

I would prefer saying God fearing rather than Christian because there are many lukewarm Christians who think it is okay to do things that goes against the grain of what the Bible says. The Bible is the book of life- and we should follow it. Repentance and forgiveness isn't a get out of everything clause- it is there to know that you made a mistake and to bring it to awareness so you can correct your sinful nature. You need to kill the flesh to walk more freely in Holiness with the Lord.
I have heard this term used all over the world.