Community > Posts By > wildbill92

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:37 AM
i think money is over-rated...but that is just me.

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:35 AM

gawd..you all truested a woaman with your credit cards and got burned...

bitoches..makes it soooo hard for the rest of us. No wonder your all so jaded, stop giving your credit cards out to the first beautiful woman you fall for. geez!!!

i'm not jaded....just complicated, lol...but that can make for some interesting nights. am i right?

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:32 AM
they want an emotionally stable, hard working and driven individual who will do what it takes to make them happy. love them til the end of time and show them that love still does exist. is all of this possible...? maybe, maby not...but the journey will be well worth it if both make that initial connection.

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:27 AM

Any woman that is only interested in you for your money isn't worth the time of day, I found that out the hard way after my ex maxed out my credit card leaving me with a £10k+ debt!

Just be yourself and the right woman will love you for it smile2

my ex did the same thing to me...

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:14 AM
i had a girl to tell me that she loved me after the first date...needless to say, that didn't last too much longer, at all...lol...

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 09:42 AM
i was taking 10 Claratin a day for my allergies but then i started taking Zyrtek and everything seems to be fine with me, for now...until these stop working for me.

no photo
Thu 04/22/10 08:07 PM
I never had it before...is it any good?

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:46 AM
not to be so bold or anything but if you could add a few women in there that maybe have a little meat on their bones, that would be nice. ;)
i'd still party, though...lol

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:28 AM
Snuff by SLIPKNOT

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:12 AM
it's true, dude...this forum is dead, lol.

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:23 PM
sorry for the many replies...my computer froze, lol. i be sorry...

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 02:21 PM
nothing, nothing at all. although, you do realize that this is a site devoted to helping you find a date or possibly a relationship, right? sorry, i don't mean to come across as sarcastic...it is just in my nature, lol. so, with that being said...good luck in your search. that is, if you are searching...you are, right?...lol...

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 12:55 PM

I have fallen victim to cougars. Trust me... Other than sexually, no good comes from a relationship of this nature. At least not in my experience.

i have to agree with you on this...

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:30 PM
Manchester, here...

no photo
Sun 02/21/10 03:18 PM
ya know, i don't really listen to much country music but honestly...i do like this song.

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 01:21 PM

a beautiful Amazonian woman with long, black hair and legs to die for, mmmmmm....sounds nice to me.

If that was you, I'd do ya!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

hey, my first offer...lol...haha

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 01:04 PM
a beautiful Amazonian woman with long, black hair and legs to die for, mmmmmm....sounds nice to me.

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 12:10 PM
35 here...lol

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:51 AM

Not needing any negative things here but is there anyone else who is trying to find themselves in their 30s imma preachers daughter raised under a rock so im just now starting to experiment with myself. Just want some support or something . Not sure. help

i am in the same situation as you. i find it hard to find myself and i just don't know where to turn for help. if you find something that works...share. i wish you all the luck.

no photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:45 AM
it's funny...i listen to the type of music that is dark and depressing. it does work...to a degree.