Community > Posts By > wildbill92

no photo
Fri 05/28/10 10:18 AM

She is 19 yr old and thin so... that make her ok looking but look doesn't really matter because i am not interested in dating at the moment and she is simply not my type of girl. However, if you think by dating her once and saying that we do not fit would get her to ease off would work, then I would do it. My friends suggested me to do that but somehow I just see the situation would get worse.

We are still on friendly terms i don't that a restraining order is necessary. I would like to keep work there and live at my home, quitting and moving seems to drastic for just a small and trifling matter.

I believe that if I get a girlfriend she will stop being so persistent?

don't dip your pen in the company ink. i have done that before and it never turns out like you thought that it would. it can only get worse from that point on...trust me.

no photo
Thu 05/27/10 11:10 PM
Very good to know. Thank you for sharing your information with us all.

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:25 PM
One word of advice...MOVE, lol...and never look or go back.

no photo
Mon 05/24/10 04:53 PM

oh and id love to hear about any that you might have or are thinking of getting (if you are thinking about getting one think very hard because they are extremely hard sometimes impossible to change or remove)

i'd like to get some on my wrists. is that area hard to do? i don't have any tattoos, at the moment...but they do interest me.

Wrists sometimes don't take the ink as well and need to be re-done or touched up. The problem is that because you use them so much it can disturb the healing process

Oh ok, thank you for the info.

no photo
Mon 05/24/10 01:32 PM

oh and id love to hear about any that you might have or are thinking of getting (if you are thinking about getting one think very hard because they are extremely hard sometimes impossible to change or remove)

i'd like to get some on my wrists. is that area hard to do? i don't have any tattoos, at the moment...but they do interest me.

no photo
Thu 05/13/10 09:58 AM
I paid for a membership on another site. Sure, I got a few emails but none were compatible with me or they had different objectives than I. Would I try it again...maybe. I'd give ya the time of day...lol

no photo
Wed 05/12/10 08:22 PM
I like the ones that are thought provoking and ask the real questions. The ones that are designed to help others with the answers that they are seeking.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 02:02 AM
It's 4:02 am...

no photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:27 AM
I've had some cougars before...so, I hope that you are lucky in your quest.

no photo
Mon 04/26/10 06:09 PM
The Dead Zone ( Christopher Walken )
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Christine
Donnie Darko
Clerks ( 1 and 2 )
The Hulk ( any of them )
The Matrix 1, 2 and 3

no photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:15 PM
One word...CURVES...gots to have 'em...

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:56 PM
that is soooooo totally cool. i wish her all the best of luck.

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:48 PM

Lube. Don't be forgettin' the lube.

i never used lube...how well does that work?

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:27 PM

I enjoy womens company but sometimes money is a issue what ways can I please them without it

its either money or great sex one or the other

it's a tie between money or great sex? hmmmmmm, i guess i better be winning the lottery, lol...sex hasn't been on the radar in quite some time...lol

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:20 PM

Some ppl would say flattery will get you nowhere,do u believe that? Has flattery ever done anything for you? Well 4 me,hmmm; later.

as for me, flattery never works on me. i am always twisting it in my mind and trying to see why they would be nice to me in the first place. maybe i am jaded...but myabe it's just a matter of being careful.

I rather think niceness should be accepted at face value and the merits of the individual rather than past experiences, but hey that is me. Besides, if you negate everything because of past experiences you lose out the what you could be experiencing.

true...i do need to let go of the past and let the brightness of others shine upon me.

i hope it happens for you

thank you...i will do my best.

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:13 PM

Some ppl would say flattery will get you nowhere,do u believe that? Has flattery ever done anything for you? Well 4 me,hmmm; later.

as for me, flattery never works on me. i am always twisting it in my mind and trying to see why they would be nice to me in the first place. maybe i am jaded...but myabe it's just a matter of being careful.

I rather think niceness should be accepted at face value and the merits of the individual rather than past experiences, but hey that is me. Besides, if you negate everything because of past experiences you lose out the what you could be experiencing.

true...i do need to let go of the past and let the brightness of others shine upon me.

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:07 PM

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:58 AM

gawd..you all truested a woaman with your credit cards and got burned...

bitoches..makes it soooo hard for the rest of us. No wonder your all so jaded, stop giving your credit cards out to the first beautiful woman you fall for. geez!!!

This is almost a "nice girl" comment - but - I'll switch up to "nice people".

It always seems the evil ones ruin it for the good ones. tears

I've never had a guy offer his credit card to me, but if that happened, I probably think there was something wrong with him and stop seeing him! laugh He doesn't need to buy my love or be THAT trusting. Besides, I can use my own credit card. winking

i guess i was just too trusting...but we live and learn, right?

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:54 AM

Why would a person want to “win” an ex back? slaphead

First, people are not prizes to win; you earn someone's trust and devotion.

Second, ex’s are ex’s for a reason. It’s poisonous to dwell in dysfunction and put energy towards something that didn’t work in the first place.

Take and ex back? No! Never! Not going to happen! noway

i agree...i wouldn't take an ex back. it's just the mind set involved with moving on. some people are afraid to go forward without their comfort zone.

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:49 AM
it's because going forward in the relationship is too hard and doesn't make any sense in going on. sure, love may still exist between the two but if things were rocky in the relationship...then maybe it's better to cut all ties. that is the sign of true love. you want them to be happy and successful and if it isn't with you...then you will have to accept that decision and move on. now, as for the getting back part...it's simple. the comfort level bewtween the two is known and nothing is strange or odd.