Community > Posts By > wildbill92

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:24 AM

silppery when wet

very interesting...

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:20 AM
i am sorry that i asked....
i guess curosity is not always a good thing.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:17 AM
sometimes, more often than not, i do give up on finding someone. i don't know if i am decent looking or not but with the amount of rejection i get...it makes me wonder.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:09 AM
my sign would say...

" i be a loser "

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:05 AM

why does he keep saying.... " be seeing you " after every sentence he posts...just wondering?
rofl If only you knew. be seeing you

fair enough...lol

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:58 AM
why does he keep saying.... " be seeing you " after every sentence he posts...just wondering?

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 12:59 PM
because umbrellas get in the way. i never take one. i don't mind the rain falling on me.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:08 PM
no, i never have...never really been in that situation before, either...lol

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 07:26 PM
what is gelato?...lol

no photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:23 PM
they are probably wanting you to speak dirty to them. they just won't come out and say it...so they say that you can ask anything and they are open to any type of talk. i am the same way but i don't expect the topic of sex to come into the conversation on the first try, lol....

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 06:09 PM
i have been using dating/social sites ever since 2000...it fills a void when nobody in the " real world " wants to talk with you...lol

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:56 PM
just ask her if she is willing to weigh the pros and cons of a work realtionship going to the next level. she needs to be on the same page as you and agree to not make work life miserable if you two were to break up. just my opinion....

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:33 PM

I have sent messages and not gotten word back at all... you can see the section on send mail READ? CHECK. It sucks, but I have also mailed people who I hadnt heard from in weeks, even over a month. Somebody got back to me 2months later almost and we are going out soon, so you never reallllly knowww.

congratulations, my friend

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:06 PM

I am the worst about replying. And Im sorry. I have so much going on at home, that sometimes I just forget to. And sometimes I dont feel like it.:tongue: Depends though.

*Needs to mail wildbill92 back*

:tongue:

she did. she did.....yay!!!!!

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:36 PM

I have stopped even trying. they can email me!

i am the same exact way...that way, i know that they are interested...

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 04:47 PM
see what it was like to touch silky, smooth, soft skin. make my way down and feel the intense version of a female orgasm...

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:22 PM

I am moving from Scotland to England to be with the man i love.

It wasnt an easy decision, and im still a bit nervous about it, but the way i see it, home is where the heart is, my heart is with Dan, and it makes more financial sense for me to move to him than for him to move to me. Lots of things had to be considered, and its not easy, but we want to be together, so its happenin.

is very cool...

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:22 PM

I am moving from Scotland to England to be with the man i love.

It wasnt an easy decision, and im still a bit nervous about it, but the way i see it, home is where the heart is, my heart is with Dan, and it makes more financial sense for me to move to him than for him to move to me. Lots of things had to be considered, and its not easy, but we want to be together, so its happenin.

And i am that lucky man!

I cannot wait, just a couple of months to go. Less even.

congratulations, my friend....

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:10 PM

I think many people, especially in this age group, can't relocate due to kids, established careers, etc. But I think it's something you need to know you could do if it came down to it, BEFORE you even consider a long-distance relationship. Actually, that decision should be made before you even begin speaking with someone. You need to know "could I, if?" If the answer is no, for whatever reason, don't even bother.

very, very true....great answer

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:09 PM
sure, i would have no problems with relocating to another place...my only concern would be the job. i am sure i could transfer to another job ( i work at Walmart ). so, i don't think that would would be a real issue. i would only relocate if the connection that we had was a strong one, a very strong one. then and only then...would i seriously relocate.