Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:15 PM
Just like with my former ex I knew from the beginning she had severe jealousy issues and not bragging here, just stating a fact, she also knew other women were attracted to me, you see I have always known how to just be my self, guess women pick up on that, but I have never in my life ever cheated, guess im just not wired like that, can only be with one woman at a time, as far as my ex was concerned I went into our relationship with my eyes wide open and would have stayed with her forever reguardlees of her issues, but when the hitting started, I started leaving.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 04:02 PM
Add one more to the mix, shes always cold when im hot, my ex and I sometimes were up all night playing dueling thermostat

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 03:44 PM
Hey im a guy i'll take what I can get:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 03:32 PM
I have never had an issue apologizing when I have been wrong, have been told that I am stubborn, get it from my mother I guess, apologies don't seem to be enough with some women, I can understand how a woman can become frustrated over a period of time if certain mistakes or behaviors are not corrected, but if it's just a personality trait it should be leaned to live with or just go your seperate way, again we cannot change the person we are, we can however improve ourselves, but basic aspects of ones personality are a bit more difficult to change, such as myself I have been described as having a dry wit, that leans on the sarcastic side, come on ladies you already knew what your man was like when you decided to be with him, even though over the coarse of time I can see where one partner changes and the other stays as when you first met, so I do think it is important to grow together as a couple, but in most cases unfortunately that does not occur, and change cannot be forced on anyone.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 03:16 PM
If she shows up for date I am impressed

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 08:08 AM
Edited by miko1960 on Fri 04/12/13 08:10 AM
Greeneyes I have to agree with you about parents, I think all parents messed their kids up to some extent. Like a lot of sons, I swore I would never be like my father and take verbal abuse as he did. Even if he deserved it most times.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 08:06 AM
Well maybe that was the problem, I have always been a little bit bullheaded, got it from my mother, I really do like a lot of things about myself, don't see the need for major change, just that some women want to turn you into someone else, their ideal version of a man, I would tell my ex you got to love me the way I am, I don't know how to be someone else, if you want someone else, then go and find him, in which she did.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:35 AM
They say they want to be treated with respect and as equals, but the first true alpha male they run across, all that preaching goes right out the window, and the ones they wind up with are going to treat them like sh...t, they always seem to be looking for that level of danger and excitement in a man, which just goes to show how a woman wants a man to be dominate.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:24 AM
That is why I don't ever argue with a woman, I was actually raised by a very strong minded woman, don't get me wrong I loved and even admired my mom, but she could just never admit she was wrong at most she would only admit to being mistaken with no apology, my sister was the same way.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:17 AM
Holding my breathe in anticipation, and besides women always and I mean always have an opinion.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:08 AM
You are a wise man dmckinnon

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 07:01 AM
Edited by miko1960 on Fri 04/12/13 07:06 AM
Actually I was the primary decision maker in both of my relationships, I never put everything on the woman as I felt it was my place as the man to take on most of the burdens, to be strong and supportive to my partner, It has always given me great joy to do for others especially the person I was in love with.

I also understand it is part of the woman's nature to nurture, I do believe most men resist to being nurtured by woman and see it as a sign of male weakness, I however don't have a problem when it comes to nurturing in a relationship, the male also should nurture the woman, it is when this nurturing gets out of hand and becomes smothering, men and women both can be guilty of this.

A perfect example my ex and myself were in the grocery store one day in the medicine aisle, I was diagnosed with ulcers at a very young age, I think she gave me the ulcers, lool, with ulcers you have certain symptoms in the shall I say sitting down regions guys know what I am talking about here, she blurted right in front of the whole store to hear if I was in need of more Prep-H, which I found very inconsiderate and as you may imagine embarrassing, I just acted like I didn't know her, and walked away this of coarse was one of many instances where she treated me like her child.

I think because of this nurturing instinct women have sometimes they don't know when to turn it off, relationships should be treat a women like a woman, treat a man like a man whether women want to admit it or not, they are the ones that set both boundaries and the tone in a relationship.

Ladies I already know this will sound chauvinist, but if you want your man to act like one, treat him like one, men have a need to feel mostly in control, to feel like protectors and providers try to emphasize your mans more positive traits instead of dwelling on the negative ones so much, do his positives out number his negative ones, I think in many instances the woman looks to the man for all of her happiness and emotional needs, like the old saying goes, first you must learn to love yourself before you can love others.

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 05:00 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 02:52 PM
LOL

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:27 AM
I guess men and women just see things with a different perspective, well I guess that is why we our opposites, and I wouldn't have any other way, women keep life interesting again my apologies if I have offended anyone have to feed the cat and go to the grocery store now (where I will by anything I want to eat) Peace

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:16 AM
Have you noticed no male input, u know why that is they know exactly what I am talking about.

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:12 AM
What would you call then buying and picking out his clothes, controlling eating habits to point where the man has to start hiding the things he likes to eat and lets also address why we men always have to do things the woman's way like we don't get an opinion, basically I believe most men start out as being more helpful but after a constant barrage of being told it wasn't her way or we do things the wrong way we finally just throw in the towel and give up, just go into any local store or supermarket and observe couples who appear to have been together a long time.

Notice how the man always hangs back from the woman with head down a defeated look to him, I see this all the time seen it with my own parents even. we just give up and want peace.

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:45 AM
Most of you have taken my post entirely out of context it was not my intention to attack women if you have taken it this way, then my apologies to all of you I was only trying to gain some insight.

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:40 AM
Never said I never do anything, just seems women take it on their selves to control relationships as I stated in my previous post I have always been independent by nature, it so happens I am a very good cook, I am also a very neat and orderly person by the responses I have received from female forum members it only goes to prove my point that women have this need to be in control.

miko1960's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:23 AM
But.....I'm a guy

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25