Community > Posts By > NiteOwl71

NiteOwl71's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:36 PM
Not really.

I have my kids for the summer, so kids are on my mind.

My ex and I don't get along very well... She's mad or something with me, and I haven't figured out yet why, when she was the one that cheated, and intiated the divorce, and continues to have the government mug me every payday.

Over the past 8 years, I have learned that I am worth being leveled with, and if she doesn't want to recognize that, then good riddance to bad garbage; and I can only keep praying that my kids turn out to be nothing like her.

Sometimes, the past can be learned from, even if it still sometimes hurts. offtopic shades

NiteOwl71's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:25 PM

what Am I wrong?:what How much is too much to talk to an ex?what My boyfriend talk to his ex too much,and she calls too muchexplode 3 times a daygrumble also caught im in a lie:angry: They went to a movie behind my backmad I don't know what to do becuz this is hurting me:cry: He says I don't trust him:cry:

Wrong? not sure yet, as don't know the whole situation.

Talking to ex too much? Don't know if 3 times a day is to much or not. If there is a special needs child involved, possibly not.
If there is no kid involved, well, YES!!!

The movie with the ex? Well, that sounds like a date to me! If he's sneaking around to go out on what appears to be a date with hi, what else is he doing?

"He says I don't trust him." Duh!
What's to trust when he lies to you about going on what appears to be a date with someone that, for what ever reason, he's not with anymore.

The only answer to "you don't trust me" is Damn straight! Now either explain yourself, or git your azz to the curb!

Either you are important enough for him to be honest with, or you aren't. And since honesty with each other is part of what love is supposed to be (as in choosing to be with that person), and a cornerstone in a relationship (even more so in an intimate relationship), then if he can't, the point blank answer is that he isn't in love with you, he's in lust with you, and only wanting you for your body.

If lust is ok with you, and you can tolerate his possibly ongoing behavior, and the lack of respect inherant in such a relationship, then do nothing.

If it's not, then you and he need to talk, and he needs to explain what happened. If it's making you insecure in the relationship, and he values the relationship, then he will fess up.

HTH

NiteOwl71's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:48 AM

i'll never understand what people have against being just friends, but i hope you find what you want.

It's simple.

If you are "just friends" that means that there will be no sex ever!

And, us guys always seem to put ourselves down when it comes to good lookin girls. We tend to think that we don't deserve something nice, even when we have nice cars, and such.

And with guys equating sex and territory, well, it just makes us nuts.

NiteOwl71's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:41 AM
You said she was dating someone else off and on while she was dating you. That makes her a cheat.

Once a cheat, always a cheat!

So tell me, do you wash your hands after you go to the restroom?

How about eating food that fell on the floor?

Or maybe, you like taking opened candy from strangers?

Well dude, if you get her back, you may as well start doing some of these other bad habits, because you don't know where she's been, or what you are gonna get!

So go ahead get her back, then you can put your unwrapped sandwich on the bathroom floor next to the toilet before lunch, and then washing it down with the candy that the kindly old gent down the street (Family Guy) gives you to come in and sit on his lap.

Have fun! ohwell

NiteOwl71's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:03 PM

supermarket, library, malls

I always laugh when someone says the supermarket. Do people actually meet that way?

Supermarket, fruit dept: Nice melons!

Zoo, aviary: Good lookin hooters!

Supermarket, meat dept (which is right next to the fruit dept): Tiny weiners!oops rofl whoa surprised winking waving

NiteOwl71's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:51 PM
I guess that for me, it would have to be what I see when I look in her eyes.....

....especially when I'm being honest to her question about whether this outfit makes her look fat or not! :tongue: noway

LOL

I couldn't resist, especially when honesty was stated sooo many times.! bigsmile

Seriously though, I tend to like looking into eyes of girls (did that at a strip club once and actually scared the girl but that's another story), and I also have difficulty when it comes to fabricating stories about things, so if she wants honesty, that's most likely what she's gonna get. So being able to deal with an honest answer to such questions (or learning to stop asking me such questions) would be a big plus.

NiteOwl71's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:43 PM

:heart: What does it take to capture your heart?:heart:

I think it'd be a man like Robin Hood maybe?

Oh, so that would be someone that looks good in tights??? noway laugh

NiteOwl71's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:34 PM
This question of whether love is a choice or a feeling is waaay to broad, because most people mistake lust for love.

Lust is a pure chemical reaction, a feeling of the most basic of human emotions. It is also temporary and ends when the "honeymoon" is over.

Love is the choice that is made each and every day to be with and to be there for that person that you love, regardless of how ugly they are that particular day.

Sometimes that choice has to be made moment by moment, but it is a choice that, for me at least, becomes a part of who I am, and how I react and respond each and every day.

Even when you choose not to do anything (a far harder act than any by the way), it is still a choice.

NiteOwl71's photo
Thu 06/18/09 01:39 PM

First I got emails from this guy... now this. I wanna know how he got my address! I just moved out here, I don't understand.

if he wants you to cash them, because he cannot due to being out of the country...blah, blah, blah...then of course, as you already know, this is a scam.

I would turn them over to the USPS mail fraud division. include any emails that were sent concerning these money orders.

it is scary how easy it can be to get someone's address now...

good luck! I went through this a couple years back.

PLEASE NOTE: If you include printouts of any emails, print them with full headers, as that will include the information that professionals, and geeky, techy non-professionals, can use to track them down, and also to verify that the email is, indeed, valid.

NiteOwl71's photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:54 PM
I'm not a turtle expert, but googling turtle and "will not eat" turned up a couple of very informative pages.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1ckgp-turtle-sick-not-eat-breathing

http://www.ehow.com/how_2365324_get-box-turtle-eat.html

The second link is probably the most helpful, as it gives specific environmental conditions as well.

HTH shades

NiteOwl71's photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:41 PM
Depends on the situation....

Though, I must say that most situations are caused by 2 parties not understanding each other, and keeping silent only makes the issue worse.

On your scale, I would have to say that I'm a 1, as I truly believe that most situations (as in 99.5%) are solvable.:smile:

NiteOwl71's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:15 AM

Don't know if this helps or not, but I almost told a girl that I loved her one time. Luckily (or unluckily as the case may be) she started telling me about this guy she was seeing! LOL
We're still friends, but nothing more.

Anyway, Good luck

Good Advice! How long have you been seeing each other?

It wasn't really romantic or anything. She'd call aand need a ride somewhere for errands, and since I wasn't doing anything, I'ld take her. This really should be in another post. I only mentioned it to maybe get a smile or a giggle.

I have a tendency to fall into the friend or brother category with women, so I wasn't really all that surprised.

NiteOwl71's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:30 AM
You can classify me as a loser if you want by this comment, but I never know what to say at first, that doesn't sound cheesy or makes you look like a total moron.

And then, a comment that would get a laugh from one, might make another hostile.

I know, I over think things, but that's been an issue my entire life! lol

NiteOwl71's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:11 AM

BIG TIME! When leaving my new bf (it's probably over now), my brain was soooo not working. The L word slipped out. I don't think he heard me but, I do think he read my lip's. I don't know what happened to me! No, I don't mean it, it just came out. How do I fix this? Now,he's avoiding me. Ya know, not calling when he say's he will. Any advice folk's?

What's to fix????

If you are going out, there MUST be some mutual attraction there. Love is a choice, and if knowing that his girl cares about him alot is scary to him, then, whether meant or not, he's DEFINATLY not ready for some of the bigger things that life can throw at ya`!

If you call him, once, and let him know that you noticed his change in behavior, and are really sad that a brain fart could change things so drastically. Then wish him well (and mean it), but leave it open for him to contact you. Then it's up to him.

One thing though, don't fret about him. He'll need to deal with it, just like anyone else.

Don't know if this helps or not, but I almost told a girl that I loved her one time. Luckily (or unluckily as the case may be) she started telling me about this guy she was seeing! LOL
We're still friends, but nothing more.

Anyway, Good luck