Community > Posts By > arex047

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:57 PM

You have serious trust issues.

Amen to that. Serious ones. With good reasons.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:55 PM

A lot of variables.. How long have you been dating.
Why is his word of commitment to you not good enough..

Do you feel he feels committed in the relationship....

We have been dating for a year. He has been caught "massaging" the truth so to speak in the past, not on any deal breaking subject, but enough to make me evaluate everything he says. I feel like he is probably committed to keeping things the way they are now and has no intention of ever moving in with me, but that could just be a misperception, which is why I am soliciting opinions.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:47 PM

Im not trying to force anything, really just trying to figure out if I am being used.

hard to say when we only have one side, and little info

Very true. We have been dating about a year. He says he loves me but doesnt want to live together now but will at some point in the future, but he cannot even tell me if he is talking about a year or ten years from now. I am independent and make as much money as he does so its not like I am trying to move in and freeload or anything. It would be so nice if I could get a man's interpretation of what this really means.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:33 PM
Im not trying to force anything, really just trying to figure out if I am being used.

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 05:25 PM
How long as a woman would you continue to date a man that wont commit? We are middle aged people, he says he is committed but does not want to live together "yet". He says he would like to live together in the future but will give no time frame. Am I wasting my time?