Community > Posts By > Been2LongSince

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 06/11/16 01:42 PM

What if your gf is having an affair with any other person or had intimate relationship.. and if she confesses and is guilty, will you forgive her?

I will forgive her, but the relationship is over and we will go our separate ways.

Been2LongSince's photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:13 AM
Only you can decide what is best for you.

For me, I would be after stage 3. Life is too short to not enjoy ourselves. And while I like the idea of having sex for the sake of the pure, raw, animal act of it filled with nothing but lust and passion (can happen at stage 1) - I do need to have an emotional connection with the person first and feel confident in knowing that they truly want to be with me and only me (hence stage 3 for me).

Been2LongSince's photo
Tue 04/26/16 06:47 AM
I think most people would enjoy finding out that someone they just met knows a lot of the same people as you do. It's interesting how we can be so close and yet so far away. Also, it is easier for that person to fit into your already established social circle when they know some of the same people.

But only you can decide if that is for you or not.

Been2LongSince's photo
Mon 04/25/16 03:13 PM
Edited by Been2LongSince on Mon 04/25/16 03:16 PM
I guess I didn't really answer your question, Peggy...

So I think we all want whomever is flirting with us to be someone we are attracted to. Generally, no one likes getting affection/attention from someone we're not interested in because we don't want to hurt the other person. (There are, of course, those that will take it and run with it and don't care if the other person gets hurt in the process.) But I think on the whole, most people want it from someone they find attractive as well.

As for me, I don't care what kind of flirting I receive - mild, obvious, sleazy/slutty, whatever - it's supposed to be in good fun. And it tells me what type of the person they are by how they flirt. And I like learning about others. And delivery can overcome any instant physical attraction or lack thereof.

As for me flirting... historically, women run when they find out I'm interested in them. So my style of flirting has been reduced to something that is awkward and not even noticeable at times which leaves me coming across as charming, considerate, and polite (which usually friend-zones me). lol

Been2LongSince's photo
Mon 04/25/16 03:00 PM
I kind of agree with Blue... any woman that is flirting with me is generally wanting something else other than me. But I'll flirt back just for fun and breaking up the monotony (and in the extremely rare case she is sincerely interested in me). But I do not expect anything to come of it and I am not surprised when she walks away after getting what she wants (or not getting what she wants).

Been2LongSince's photo
Mon 04/25/16 12:15 AM
Ah, the story of my life.... Like Annierooroo says, there's nothing you can do but move on.

Been2LongSince's photo
Sun 04/24/16 08:12 PM
So.... if it's been SO long since I've had sex and my foreskin grew back... does that make me a virgin again?

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 04/23/16 06:16 PM
I am happy to let her advise me on what she would like to see on me. I certainly want to dress in something that appeals to her and I am happy to adjust my personal style to accommodate.

And in the same spirit, I will might make a suggestion or two of something that I might like to see on herr, but I have no expectations of her actually wearing any of it.

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 04/23/16 03:17 PM
I most certainly would date a single mother. I love kids and wished I had some of my own. There are men out there like me who will date you. Just be open to finding them.

Best of luck!

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 04/23/16 02:56 PM
I have never used a pick up line. But then again, no woman has ever said "yes" to me asking her out. ....so maybe I SHOULD try using pick up lines. biggrin

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 04/23/16 02:35 PM
A photo with a genuine smile will attract me to a profile. Obvious fake photos or if the person is not smiling, and I will keep on searching.

Then I read every bit of the profile to see what the person is like and try to get a sense of who they are. Try to see some personality, humor, and wit.

If the person didn't take the time to fill out their profile, then I guess they aren't taking finding someone worthwhile seriously.

But basically, like the other gentleman above, I too have given up on online dating and don't search profiles anymore. When all my messages go unanswered and all I get are spam messages from fake profiles trying to get my phone number or email address.... there's no point to it.

The hopeless romantic in me can't let go because it wants to believe in the 1 in a trillion chance that I will meet someone. But realistically I know online dating is a futile effort.

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 04/23/16 12:03 PM
Edited by Been2LongSince on Sat 04/23/16 12:03 PM
I was 14/15 (freshman) and she was 15/16 (sophomore) in high school. We met at my friend's birthday party. Maybe 10 of us there total. it was late afternoon and we were all out back on the deck of Susan's (the birthday girl) house talking and goofing off - having fun and laughing.

There were benches, folding chairs, padded patio chairs, and a cushioned patio love seat. I was sitting on one side of the love seat next to Charla whom I did not know. But we all ate snacks, conversed, and just had a great time joking around and having fun and playing games.

Eventually, people started going inside for some reason (can't remember what) but Charla was talking to me so we stayed back.

I guess I was extra charming, witty, and/or funny because out of nowhere, she kissed me. Which startled me. This girl whom I never met before this night was interested in me? No girl has ever showed any interest in me before.

And then it startled me even more when she pushed her tongue in my mouth. It stunned me. I didn't know what to do! I had never experienced it before. It was nice, in a weird way, so I let her continue. But I quickly realized I needed to reciprocate or do something too, but I had no clue as to what. So I just copied everything she did.

She would move her tongue in one way, I would do it back to her. She'd lick my lips, I'd lick hers. She tried to shove her tongue down my throat (literally!), I did the same to her. I REALLY had no clue back then. And of course our teeth bumped occasionally while tilting our heads and adjusting our mouths. But it was fun. It was wet. And it was sloppy. We had drool running down our chins. But when we broke for air, she had a huge grin on her face. And then she dove in for more.

I think half an hour passed and we broke for air again. Both of us smiling. Susan had come out to the deck again to get something from the table and giggled at the two of us. We giggled too in embarrassment as we wiped the drool off our chins. Susan went back inside and I noticed no one else was around. I looked at Charla who was still blushing and grinning and I kissed her. And this time I attempted to improve on everything - like keeping our mouths from slobbering everywhere!

We still slobbered some. I was more playful and creative with my tongue and improvised instead of copied/followed. I even started gently sucking on her lips and playing with them. But yeah, still we drooled. :laughing:

Then I noticed her hand was on my inner thigh. Nothing dirty. Just resting there between my legs. First time a girl ever touched me there and the sensation made that kiss SO much sweeter. And of course, I placed my hand on the same spot on her thigh. That's as far as our hands went.

And this time, it was a very long time before we stopped. It was dark now and we figured we should go find everyone else. But I think it was more closer to the end of the party and time to go home. :laughing:

I didn't think about it at the time, but many years later I thought that maybe Charla and Susan conspired together - Susan perhaps cleared the room intentionally so that Charla could hook up with me. But I'm not sure since Charla and I had never met before.

Been2LongSince's photo
Mon 11/23/15 09:52 PM
I would never cheat under any circumstance. So moot point.

Been2LongSince's photo
Fri 11/20/15 09:03 PM
No use for the nudges in my opinion. I get nudges from obvious fake profiles and scammers all the time. It's just a useless and annoying system.

Been2LongSince's photo
Fri 11/20/15 06:48 PM

I want to know why guys bypass women who are good women but don't have the ideal shape or flaws... for a woman who have nothing going for herself?

Women do the exact same thing to men. People are attracted to whoever they are attracted to. It's basic biological physical chemistry.

Been2LongSince's photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:35 PM
Cary here. I can throw rocks at RDU. They don't like that too much.

Been2LongSince's photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:21 PM
It's been so long since, I think my foreskin has grown back.

Been2LongSince's photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:11 PM
Yes. Ask away. Anyone should be able to go up to someone else and ask them out. Women can do what they want just like men. To sit back and wait and hope for a guy to ask you out, only gives him more power over you and your feelings - your happiness should not be dependent on his whims - you should be in control of your destiny. If a woman wants something, she should go for it - just like a man should. And if a man can't handle a strong woman who wants to go after what she wants, then he doesn't deserve her.

Been2LongSince's photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:00 PM
Some people have miserable personal/real lives that sometimes they create new lives on the internet where they can be the happy person they want to be. It gives them some relief from the dreary real world they live in.

There are many reasons why people do the things they do, but this is one of them.

Been2LongSince's photo
Wed 11/18/15 06:56 PM
Yes, I read profiles. Every word and detail a woman puts in it. She may be the love of my life - and if she is, I want to know everything about her. I want know everything she is willing to share.

Pictures are important - we all are attracted to/not attracted to different physical aspects of our potential partners. But to NOT read a profile is just showing you only care about sex and not a relationship.

Plus, reading a profile can help determine if it's a scammer/fake profile. I move on from those and don't even respond.

Previous 1 3