Community > Posts By > BigDinU

BigDinU's photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:49 PM
Well, sex can either exist independently, or as an element of love. Sex is definitely better when you're in love, because the passion is there. From discussions I've had with many women, I can vouch that sex with love, is much more intense, and with higher levels of pleasure.

BigDinU's photo
Sat 08/13/16 07:02 PM
The older one, with such an age gap, will eventually get bored. The sex might be exciting for a while, but outside of the bedroom, it will be dull for the older individual. Not an opinion, just something that has been seen many times, in many studies that have been done. Age gaps mean less when both are older, but an 17 year old needs to be with a younger partner who is at the same stage in life. I dated an 18 year old woman when I was 25, and yeah, it was fun, but not all a relationship could be.

BigDinU's photo
Sat 07/30/16 02:26 AM
He's asking about three ways. LOL. There's no need to give biological anecdotes, describing natural inhibition and competitiveness. The answer is simple. From experience, I can tell you that alot of women experiment in their teens, and so, some women won't oppose having a threesome because they may have liked it.

BigDinU's photo
Sat 07/30/16 02:21 AM
Women develop their minds at a younger age than men. That is why in most relationships, the man is older than the woman. When a man and a woman of the same age get together, the woman is often the more developed one. As with everything, there are alot of different cases. I only speak from a biological perspective.

BigDinU's photo
Sun 07/10/16 08:06 PM
I've had, for about 2 years, an HP. It's a dm4. It still works great. Of course, I perform regular maintenance on it, and keep everything in check.

BigDinU's photo
Tue 04/19/16 07:20 PM
Obviously, you have to rate on appearance. So rate me, 1 to 100. Be honest, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

BigDinU's photo
Sun 04/10/16 08:24 PM
I'm right here honey. Sorry it took so long for me to answer. ;)